After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

California poll: Trump ahead in GOP primary

New York GOP Polls 2016: Donald Trump Has Sizable Lead

Pennsylvania poll: Donald Trump, John Kasich neck-and-neck - CNNPolitics.com Cruz down 13points Kasich and Trump within 3%
Twat Trump, are you any good at.....oh....negotiating?

"Im the BEST negotiator thats EVER lived!"

Twat Trump, are you any good at dubking a basketball?

"I trained Dominique Wilkins right before he EXPLODED onto the scene. I might just be the BEST dunker that ever lived."

Twat Trump, are you perhaps any good at immaturity?

"Im the greatest, most imma........hey wait a minute!"
You are over rated.

Exactly. Its because of dipshit people that would actually support any of these people...but to me, Trump support is a whooo000ole nother level of mental daftness or retardation.

Anyone who cant see grimy used car salesman in that guy's fucking SOUL within the first 9 seconds of hearing him talk.....

Is probably the dupes that Voted all the other used car salesman into office and got us into this position to begin with.

Trump is whats WRONG with Politicians....but to an EXAGGERATED, CARTOONISH LEVEL!

Cant believe how fucking gullible people are, its crazy.
FYI - I did NOT vote for Obama, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, nor any of the rest of the anti-America crooks. I haven't voted for any of them since I've been old enough to vote. I have voted, and will continue to vote, but never for a professional politician. I've seen and experienced what they do, are doing, and have done.
No, youre about to vote for the most OBVIOUS power hungry, retarded crook of all of them COMBINED.

And the fact you are so fucking terrible at reading the character of a person when his is he easiest one almost EVER......

Is the sorry as fuck reason our "politicians" made "politician" a perjorative.

People like you are simple minded as fuck. Trump is the most adolescent, low class, big mouthed, power hungry, hand in the cookie jar fucking ASS HOLE to have EVER run.

And he is YOUR GUY.

Sorry......youre not telling me anything about anything in life being that gullible.
Damn, you're wound up tighter than a Billy The Builder wind up toy on Christmas Day. You're really getting all of that piss and vinegar out of your system now. It's a damn good thing that I didn't say that I was voting for Clint Eastwood or Tiger Woods.

Hey, may I buy you a cup of coffee?

View attachment 69258
Clint Eastwood is nowhere near as corrupt, immature or classless as Trump, despite kind of losing it.

More of an example of how daft ya are by even mentioning him :lol:
What if I said Joe Biden? Sheriff Joe? Nick Saban? Vince Gill? Rosie O'Donnell?
Every one with the exception of maybe Rosie has more integrity than Donald Trump.

Which is not to say they have any integrity....like, at all.

Exactly. Its because of dipshit people that would actually support any of these people...but to me, Trump support is a whooo000ole nother level of mental daftness or retardation.

Anyone who cant see grimy used car salesman in that guy's fucking SOUL within the first 9 seconds of hearing him talk.....

Is probably the dupes that Voted all the other used car salesman into office and got us into this position to begin with.

Trump is whats WRONG with Politicians....but to an EXAGGERATED, CARTOONISH LEVEL!

FYI - I did NOT vote for Obama, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, nor any of the rest of the anti-America crooks. I haven't voted for any of them since I've been old enough to vote. I have voted, and will continue to vote, but never for a professional politician. I've seen and experienced what they do, are doing, and have done.
No, youre about to vote for the most OBVIOUS power hungry, retarded crook of all of them COMBINED.

And the fact you are so fucking terrible at reading the character of a person when his is the easiest one almost EVER......

People like you are simple minded as fuck. Trump is the most adolescent, low class, big mouthed, power hungry, hand in the cookie jar fucking ASS HOLE to have EVER run.

And he is YOUR GUY.

Sorry......youre not telling me anything about anything in life being that gullible.

And the fact you are so fucking terrible at reading the character of a person when his is the easiest one almost EVER......

And he is YOUR GUY.

I haven't once seen him mention voting for HIllary

"Der......watch me turn that around on him.......der...der...ain't I clever? Der.

Hard to tell with all the makeup.

are you a sheep, or a lemming?

Hmmmmmm. What makeup?

A lot of people don't want Trump or Hillary. Gary Johnson is polling at 11% and if he can get included in the debates with the two of them his numbers will continue to go up from there.

Libertarian candidate gains in polls - CNN Video

I'm not a Johnson fan but I will probably look at him if its trump Clinton

No to Johnson, he's so wishy washy he can be bought easily by either of the party (dem/GopE) Establishment

Congratulations. You've just described Donald trump. A man who will make any deal if it makes him a dollar

Bullshit ...The Clintons have sold out the country fro 150 million dollars and you have the nerve to talk about Trump? I'm supporting Cruz but if Trump is the nominee i'll be going door to door for Trump just like I did Romney

Pennsylvania poll: Donald Trump, John Kasich neck-and-neck - CNNPolitics.com Cruz down 13points Kasich and Trump within 3%

"I trained Dominique Wilkins right before he EXPLODED onto the scene. I might just be the BEST dunker that ever lived."

You are over rated.
Im currently not yet rated,

well.......Im not a left swipe on the hot or not app anyhow.....so maybe I have been.

And the fact you are so fucking terrible at reading the character of a person when his is he easiest one almost EVER......

And he is YOUR GUY.

Damn, you're wound up tighter than a Billy The Builder wind up toy on Christmas Day. You're really getting all of that piss and vinegar out of your system now. It's a damn good thing that I didn't say that I was voting for Clint Eastwood or Tiger Woods.

View attachment 69258
Clint Eastwood is nowhere near as corrupt, immature or classless as Trump, despite kind of losing it.

Every one with the exception of maybe Rosie has more integrity than Donald Trump.

The Clintons are the scum of the earth, who only think about themselves and their power.

And he is YOUR GUY.

And he is YOUR GUY.

I haven't once seen him mention voting for HIllary

"Der......watch me turn that around on him.......der...der...ain't I clever? Der.

Hard to tell with all the makeup.

are you a sheep, or a lemming?

Hmmmmmm. What makeup?

The rouge on your cheeks, the red hair, the yellow hat

And he is YOUR GUY.

View attachment 69258

The Clintons are the scum of the earth, who only think about themselves and their power.
Ok?

Dont tell me Trump gives you some differing impression than that, lllllolll!!

You are over rated.

well.......Im not a left swipe on the hot or not app anyhow.....so maybe I have been.
LOL

You are good at rating other people...........hmmmm................then you talk about others egos................

Who are you trying to prove how great you are too............You looking in the mirror.

View attachment 69258

Ok?

Unlike ?Trump The Clintons have been in politics, working their crony deals, their whole life

A lot of people don't want Trump or Hillary. Gary Johnson is polling at 11% and if he can get included in the debates with the two of them his numbers will continue to go up from there.

Libertarian candidate gains in polls - CNN Video

I'm not a Johnson fan but I will probably look at him if its trump Clinton

No to Johnson, he's so wishy washy he can be bought easily by either of the party (dem/GopE) Establishment

Congratulations. You've just described Donald trump. A man who will make any deal if it makes him a dollar
You are griping at the wrong person. I have said I was a Cruz fan up until the last few weeks. now I'm wavering not sure yet. but I would vote for Trump over having Hillary put in office. so you people with this hardon for Trump should step back and think about Srhillary as President, K

You are over rated.

LOL

You are good at rating other people...........hmmmm................then you talk about others egos................

Who are you trying to prove how great you are too............You looking in the mirror.
Im just telling it like it is for myself and any other human on earth proficient in reading human character traits....

That Donald Trump......the guy with every characteristic one would think of .......when they think of what they dont like about politicians? He is those things to an EXAGGERATED, cartoonish, MOST OBVIOUS degree of anyone that's quite possibly EVER run for President.

And I say that quite confidently - but, you'd only understand how I could be so confident if you'd been gifted with that very basic human attribute as well.

Ok?

Unlike ?Trump The Clintons have been in politics, working their crony deals, their whole life
Bro....Trump has been funneling money into politics since before I was BORN.

Worthy of note, also....LOL, is he was shooting some of that money TO the Clintons.

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Look around at third parties. Your vote isn't wasted there, it's no less influential than anyone else's individual vote.

Gotta vote!

Third parties? Once you do that, you'll have taste for a fourth, fifth and sixth party until you realize that America is no better than Europe.

In America it is either a strike or a ball.

There is no more need for a third party than there is a need for an opera singer at a rock concert.

You either like something or you don't. It is a binary world, and anything in between is cowardly fence sitting. If you walk in the middle of the road you are liable to be mowed down by either left or right.

Third party in America is a passport the party you don't like. Or hate.
I can't blame someone for refusing to play along.

Voting for the lesser of two evils, or voting for a party by default, only encourages their behavior.

Changes need to be made to our system. Until then, though, I can see voting alternate party.
What really needs to change is the voting habits of voters. Voters continue to do the same thing election after election, yet expect a different result. When voters stop electing and re-electing professional politicians to serve in government, that's when you'll see a huge difference in greater benefit to this once great nation and her citizens. Until then, expect more of the same, and worse.

Good idea.

It's like saying the ideal student is one who makes 100 on the test but doesn't learn anything.

We need an engaged electorate more than that. Remember Zell Miller? He and my GP were friends. He gave the 2004 speech nominating W. What was interesting was that Zell is a democrat. In the speech he ran down a list of weapons systems Sen. Kerry voted against. The reason for the vote? W's VP was once GHWB's SecDef and told the Senste to scrap a great number of those things Miller brought up.

If you're a defense voter...you should know who wanted to scrap what

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Look around at third parties. Your vote isn't wasted there, it's no less influential than anyone else's individual vote.

Gotta vote!

Third parties? Once you do that, you'll have taste for a fourth, fifth and sixth party until you realize that America is no better than Europe.

There is no more need for a third party than there is a need for an opera singer at a rock concert.

You either like something or you don't. It is a binary world, and anything in between is cowardly fence sitting. If you walk in the middle of the road you are liable to be mowed down by either left or right.

Voting for the lesser of two evils, or voting for a party by default, only encourages their behavior.

Changes need to be made to our system. Until then, though, I can see voting alternate party.

Changes need to be made to ourselves.

Ok?

Bro....Trump has been funneling money into politics since before I was BORN.
How many wealthy people have NOT funneled money into politics? Have any idea?

Perfect!!!
Your welcome...........more to come.

Yes, because the line of constant attack has been so effective against the Clintons for the past 25 years.

In the past 25 years….

She:
  • Most admired woman globally
  • Grammy Award Winner
  • Best Selling Author
  • Won Senator From NY
  • Won Senator From NY again
  • Came in #2 for President in 2008 (ask the GOP “deep bench” how easy that is to do)
  • Appointed Secretary of State 94-2
  • Presumptive Nominee of the DNC for 2016 for President

You guys calling her a “bitch”:
  • Are still calling her names

Keep up your winning strategy.

We are still waiting for a list of actual career accomplishments in those positions but its been crickets. I'll get you started, she's been caught in numerous lies and people got killed under her leadership.
and that's all there is. She rode her Hubbys coattails into the Senate and has been coasting all this time. she hasn't done anything outstanding, spectacular, and they voted her down when she ran against the community agitator, now all of a sudden she is IT, the ONE....she hasn't done anything but play musical positions in our government. She was Bestowed SOS and she screwed that up too
If it's so easy why hasn't any other First Lady been elected?

Because none of them have tried

Gotta vote!

What really needs to change is the voting habits of voters. Voters continue to do the same thing election after election, yet expect a different result. When voters stop electing and re-electing professional politicians to serve in government, that's when you'll see a huge difference in greater benefit to this once great nation and her citizens. Until then, expect more of the same, and worse.
That's one of the changes that need to be made. Short, strict term limits. They're running for fucking re-election half the time.
I agree. We need a "one-term" limit across the board.

IMHO that would be foolish

You are over rated.

LOL

Im just telling it like it is for myself and any other human on earth proficient in reading human character traits....

That Donald Trump......the guy with every characteristic one would think of .......when they think of what they dont like about politicians? He is those things to an EXAGGERATED, cartoonish, MOST OBVIOUS degree of anyone that's quite possibly EVER run for President.

And I say that quite confidently - but, you'd only understand how I could be so confident if you'd been gifted with that very basic human attribute as well.
I'm gifted in the art of I don't give a fuck what you think.........same as you with me........clear it up for you.

The establishment rigs the game.............there is only 1 party............and I'm going outside the box. Even if it is pandora..............In 3 decades we have more of the same........they don't secure the border and continue with job killing Trade Deals............The TPP is a POS............he is the only one saying so.............so I'll take my chances............and by the looks of it..................

So are most of the voters............Whether you like it or not........Cruz is losing..........he is close in some states.........neck and neck but in others he is LOSING by double digits...............Kasich is giving him challenges in those states which is the only reason he is still in the race.

Neither one will have more delegates than Trump........all they can hope to do is Block the magic number and anyone who has been watching knows this...........

If they get to a brokered convention..............they hand it to the Hildabeast................it's that simple............but the establishment doesn't want anyone else in the game.............The GOP will throw the election to get establishment Hillary...............who shouldn't even be running for the leader of a girl scout troop.

But keep your arrogant responses flowing.........some on here might actually care what you think.

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back