After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Likewise. I will never, NEVER vote for hiLIARy

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Look around at third parties. Your vote isn't wasted there, it's no less influential than anyone else's individual vote.

Gotta vote!

Third parties? Once you do that, you'll have taste for a fourth, fifth and sixth party until you realize that America is no better than Europe.

In America it is either a strike or a ball.

There is no more need for a third party than there is a need for an opera singer at a rock concert.

You either like something or you don't. It is a binary world, and anything in between is cowardly fence sitting. If you walk in the middle of the road you are liable to be mowed down by either left or right.

Third party in America is a passport the party you don't like. Or hate.
I can't blame someone for refusing to play along.

Voting for the lesser of two evils, or voting for a party by default, only encourages their behavior.

Changes need to be made to our system. Until then, though, I can see voting alternate party.
What really needs to change is the voting habits of voters. Voters continue to do the same thing election after election, yet expect a different result. When voters stop electing and re-electing professional politicians to serve in government, that's when you'll see a huge difference in greater benefit to this once great nation and her citizens. Until then, expect more of the same, and worse.
That's one of the changes that need to be made. Short, strict term limits. They're running for fucking re-election half the time.
I agree. We need a "one-term" limit across the board.

Perfect!!!
Your welcome...........more to come.

Yes, because the line of constant attack has been so effective against the Clintons for the past 25 years.

In the past 25 years….

She:
  • Most admired woman globally
  • Grammy Award Winner
  • Best Selling Author
  • Won Senator From NY
  • Won Senator From NY again
  • Came in #2 for President in 2008 (ask the GOP “deep bench” how easy that is to do)
  • Appointed Secretary of State 94-2
  • Presumptive Nominee of the DNC for 2016 for President

You guys calling her a “bitch”:
  • Are still calling her names

Keep up your winning strategy.

We are still waiting for a list of actual career accomplishments in those positions but its been crickets. I'll get you started, she's been caught in numerous lies and people got killed under her leadership.
and that's all there is. She rode her Hubbys coattails into the Senate and has been coasting all this time. she hasn't done anything outstanding, spectacular, and they voted her down when she ran against the community agitator, now all of a sudden she is IT, the ONE....she hasn't done anything but play musical positions in our government. She was Bestowed SOS and she screwed that up too
If it's so easy why hasn't any other First Lady been elected?

None had an ego big enough?

If you look at positions, I bet you agree with Cruz most of the time
Cruz is a no-class jerk.
You forfeited frowning upon "no class," when you chose Trump. Fucking OBVIOUSLY
Time will tell. It'll all come out wash day, and there's plenty of laundry to do.

Sonny Clark your classless candidate in a concise OP.
Well, in my opinion, he beats whoever comes in second. He's certainly better than Hillary, Cruz, Sanders, and the other also-rans. I haven't seen anyone else to vote for. When you find someone better than Trump, please let me. It's a long time between now and November.

GO TRUMP
"All of the above" = better than 5 year old insecure baby boy Trump. Every last other candidate.
For you, your family, your kids, and those you really care about, it would be in your best interest to vote for Trump. And if you don't, expect more of the same, or even worse for the next four years. The hope we have to turn things around, and head in the right direction, is to give Trump a chance to right the sinking ship called America.

The other candidates are all tied to the obvious corruption in Washington political circles. Hillary and Sanders are deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood", and Cruz is an "ego" and elite wannabe. We basically have no choice at this time other than to vote for Trump. It's either Trump, or more status quo and "politics as usual".
I think youre an ok guy and all but I dont consider you all that intelligent. Pretending Trump isnt politics as usual... and EVEN WORSE because hes an insecure little girl.....makes you....pretty naive........

And BECAUSE of the naive folks like YOU voting for all these years.....we are IN the position we are in.

BECAUSE of YOU.

NOT in spite of you.

Look how deep your head is up your own ass.

You hate politicians because x, y, z.....so you want the guy who IS x, y, z but ten fold, and hes got the temperment of a middle schooler to boot .

Really nice! Thanks for actually FUCKING the Country with how gullible your ass really is.

I consider Trump supporters to be those "man on the street" interviewees.....the people that leave you like "wow.....there are really people this retarded out there? Oh boy."

Likewise. I will never, NEVER vote for hiLIARy

Be honest now ...if nobody was looking...and you were in the voting booth alone...on a cold dreary day in November...you would vote for Ted Cruz if Hillary was the only other choice.

Right?

Trump is currently ahead and winning..................that is the deal...........by the voters..........those that have hurt feelings about it..............so be it.

I consider Trump supporters to be those "man on the street" interviewees.....the people that leave you like "wow.....there are really people this retarded out there? Oh boy."

Dont' know about sonny, but I get that impression every time I've seen interviews of Trump, Hillary, Cruz, and Sanders.
I seriously can't believe these who are the people are backing for president.

Dont' know about sonny, but I get that impression every time I've seen interviews of Trump, Hillary, Cruz, and Sanders.
Exactly. Its because of dipshit people that would actually support any of these people...but to me, Trump support is a whooo000ole nother level of mental daftness or retardation.

Anyone who cant see grimy used car salesman in that guy's fucking SOUL within the first 9 seconds of hearing him talk.....

Is probably the dupes that Voted all the other used car salesman into office and got us into this position to begin with.

Trump is whats WRONG with Politicians....but to an EXAGGERATED, CARTOONISH LEVEL!

Cant believe how fucking gullible people are, its crazy.

Well, in my opinion, he beats whoever comes in second. He's certainly better than Hillary, Cruz, Sanders, and the other also-rans. I haven't seen anyone else to vote for. When you find someone better than Trump, please let me. It's a long time between now and November.

GO TRUMP
"All of the above" = better than 5 year old insecure baby boy Trump. Every last other candidate.
For you, your family, your kids, and those you really care about, it would be in your best interest to vote for Trump. And if you don't, expect more of the same, or even worse for the next four years. The hope we have to turn things around, and head in the right direction, is to give Trump a chance to right the sinking ship called America.

The other candidates are all tied to the obvious corruption in Washington political circles. Hillary and Sanders are deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood", and Cruz is an "ego" and elite wannabe. We basically have no choice at this time other than to vote for Trump. It's either Trump, or more status quo and "politics as usual".
I think youre an ok guy and all but I dont consider you all that intelligent. Pretending Trump isnt politics as usual... and EVEN WORSE because hes an insecure little girl.....makes you....pretty naive........

And BECAUSE of the naive folks like YOU voting for all these years.....we are IN the position we are in.

BECAUSE of YOU.

NOT in spite of you.

You hate politicians because x, y, z.....so you want the guy who IS x, y, z but ten fold, and hes got the temperment of a middle schooler to boot .

Really nice! Thanks for actually FUCKING the Country with how gullible your ass really is.
Don't blame me for the mess this once great nation is in. I didn't vote for Obama, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, nor any of the other assholes. I didn't play their game. But, you can blame the uneducated airheads that did vote for Obama, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, etc..

If you've voted for any of them, then look in the mirror and blame the person you see. Also, I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but I'm way smarter than the assholes that vote for professional politicians. Take a look at daily headlines, look at illegal immigration, senseless deadly costly wars, the economy, our debt, loss of privacy, eminent domain laws, our foreign trade deals, our relationships with our allies, our militarized law enforcement agencies, taxation without fair, equal, and just representation, unfair and unjust tax laws and codes, our unjust judicial system, unaffordable healthcare, the number living at or below the poverty line, the number surviving off of government assistance programs and unemployment checks, the mistreatment and abuse of our Vets, the importing of labor, our dependency on foreign imports, our open borders and ports, and the fact that government debt is presently the only catalyst keeping us afloat.

The above is what happens when voters elect and re-elect professional politicians to serve in government.

Exactly. Its because of dipshit people that would actually support any of these people...but to me, Trump support is a whooo000ole nother level of mental daftness or retardation.

Anyone who cant see grimy used car salesman in that guy's fucking SOUL within the first 9 seconds of hearing him talk.....

Is probably the dupes that Voted all the other used car salesman into office and got us into this position to begin with.

Trump is whats WRONG with Politicians....but to an EXAGGERATED, CARTOONISH LEVEL!

Cant believe how fucking gullible people are, its crazy.

His followers are no different than the lemmings and sheep following the other candidates.

He, and the others, make statements they've pulled out of their asses, and the dupes kneel and chant "Hosanna, this person is our savior".

It's gone past ridiculous

Congratulations.....Hillary appreciates your help.:slap:
The things that I believe in are far more important than a Trump victory. I will not compromise my values so other voters are happy.
People like you gave us Obama..You believe in Hillary that's the bottom line:slap:
You're another moron who hasn't a clue. I voted for Romney & McCain and Hillary can goto hell.

The analytical skills of a good chunk of you is equivalent to that of my 8 year old grandson.

GO TRUMP

BECAUSE of YOU.

NOT in spite of you.

Don't blame me for the mess this once great nation is in. I didn't vote for Obama, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, nor any of the other assholes. I didn't play their game. But, you can blame the uneducated airheads that did vote for Obama, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, etc..

If you've voted for any of them, then look in the mirror and blame the person you see. Also, I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but I'm way smarter than the assholes that vote for professional politicians. Take a look at daily headlines, look at illegal immigration, senseless deadly costly wars, the economy, our debt, loss of privacy, eminent domain laws, our foreign trade deals, our relationships with our allies, our militarized law enforcement agencies, taxation without fair, equal, and just representation, unfair and unjust tax laws and codes, our unjust judicial system, unaffordable healthcare, the number living at or below the poverty line, the number surviving off of government assistance programs and unemployment checks, the mistreatment and abuse of our Vets, the importing of labor, our dependency on foreign imports, our open borders and ports, and the fact that government debt is presently the only catalyst keeping us afloat.

The above is what happens when voters elect and re-elect professional politicians to serve in government.
I do blame you. Youre daft enough to fall for a used car schtick.

Sorry but uh.....people like you I wish you'd just refrain from Voting altogether.

You lack the mental acumen to see the grime in Trump's character.....that means.....you're the problem.

And None you listed above were folks I voted for, I stopped voting when I became depressed at how retarded you people really are.

The things that I believe in are far more important than a Trump victory. I will not compromise my values so other voters are happy.
People like you gave us Obama..You believe in Hillary that's the bottom line:slap:
You're another moron who hasn't a clue. I voted for Romney & McCain and Hillary can goto hell.

The analytical skills of a good chunk of you is equivalent to that of my 8 year old grandson.
Romney is worlds better than any person running right now. Allah akkbarr help us all.

Idiots like you sat home because they didn't like Romney which gave us Obama. Your grandkids will have to deal with the mess you're going to leave them

Forum List

Back