After Trump loses,ominous American future imagined

Why does this sound familiar?

Oh yea that's right, it's the same standard fare doom-gloom bullshit conservatives predict any time a Democrat runs for high office.

It always turns out wrong, but due to various learning disabilities it always seems credible to nutter righties.
Each Anti American that takes office of the presidency gets us closer and closer to destruction a right here a right there push the social policy more to the left more and more....

Starting with anti-American lefty Jefferson no less.
Name a "progressive" policy Jefferson agreed with.

....umm the guy penned the words "wall of seperation between church and state", belived Bible to be full of poorly written allegory and generally advocated expansive Federal powers.

When he ran for President his opposition was painting him as uber-radical atheist lefty.

Shall we go on?
I am an EXTREME right winger and I am not a christian. Doesn't make me a liberal lol.

Oh yea that's right, it's the same standard fare doom-gloom bullshit conservatives predict any time a Democrat runs for high office.

It always turns out wrong, but due to various learning disabilities it always seems credible to nutter righties.
Each Anti American that takes office of the presidency gets us closer and closer to destruction a right here a right there push the social policy more to the left more and more....

....umm the guy penned the words "wall of seperation between church and state", belived Bible to be full of poorly written allegory and generally advocated expansive Federal powers.

When he ran for President his opposition was painting him as uber-radical atheist lefty.

Shall we go on?
In Jefferson's time only the federal government was secular and state governments were exponentially more powerful than they are today.

What Jefferson believed about Christianity back then is also largely believed by the majority of Christians today.

You grasp at straws with Jefferson because you have nobody else that even seemingly agrees with you for 100 years after that.

Shall we go on?
In Jefferson's time only the federal government was secular and state governments were exponentially more powerful than they are today.

What Jefferson believed about Christianity back then is also largely believed by the majority of Christians today.

You grasp at straws with Jefferson because you have nobody else that even seemingly agrees with you for 100 years after that.

You didn't actually dispute a single thing I said.
Want to try again?

Shall we go on?
I am an EXTREME right winger and I am not a christian. Doesn't make me a liberal lol.

1. alt-right is thy basket.

2. Religiosity and it's tie ins with morality is ususally a conservative trait, where secularism and humanism was traditionally on the left.

One trait or position is not a righty or lefty make, and yes an overall righty can be left leaning on some specific issues.

I was challenged to provide one liberal thing about Jefferson and I've more than satisfied it.

Shall we go on?

2. Religiosity and it's tie ins with morality is ususally a conservative trait, where secularism and humanism was traditionally on the left.

One trait or position is not a righty or lefty make, and yes an overall righty can be left leaning on some specific issues.

I was challenged to provide one liberal thing about Jefferson and I've more than satisfied it.
WTH does Alt Right have to do with this? lol. No you proved nothing about Jefferson being a libtard.

Shall we go on?

You didn't actually dispute a single thing I said.
Want to try again?
I disputed all of it.

Jefferson took a more leftist position on issues that were heavily skewed to the right, that is not what a leftist is today.

I am a reliable Republican voter and I am far far far to the left of Jefferson.

I disputed all of it.

Jefferson took a more leftist position on issues that were heavily skewed to the right, that is not what a leftist is today.

While true that liberals keep dragging forward kicking-and-screaming conservatives, I'm still curious what you think Jefferson was to the right of you on.

Shall we go on?

WTH does Alt Right have to do with this? lol. No you proved nothing about Jefferson being a libtard.
It's random association day, per Coyote.

Just sayin.

I disputed all of it.

While true that liberals keep dragging forward kicking-and-screaming conservatives, I'm still curious what you think Jefferson was to the right of you on.
Everything.

Of course I am actually to the left of pretty much every Democrat over 30 as well, so Jefferson would be pretty far to the right of me automatically.

I disputed all of it.

Everything.

Of course I am actually to the left of pretty much every Democrat over 30 as well, so Jefferson would be pretty far to the right of me automatically.

??? Incoherent.

You are are reliable Republican who is to the left of all Democrat politicians (as they are all over 30) ?

I disputed all of it.

Everything.

??? Incoherent.

You are are reliable Republican who is to the left of all Democrat politicians (as they are all over 30) ?
Yes.

The Democrats are an alternative form of the left that all but killed off the real left in the 60s.

The only way for real leftists to win is to vote Republican and destroy the cultural Marxist, bastard child of the real left wing in this country.

I disputed all of it.

Everything.

??? Incoherent.

Yes.

The Democrats are an alternative form of the left that all but killed off the real left in the 60s.

The only way for real leftists to win is to vote Republican and destroy the cultural Marxist, bastard child of the real left wing in this country.

Still completely incoherent, if you are to the left of Democrats then by definition Republicans are crazy right to you.

YOU-----Democrats-----Republicans.

I disputed all of it.

Everything.

??? Incoherent.

Yes.

Incoherent, if you are to the left of Democrats then by definition Republicans are crazy right to you.
Republicans are my vehicle to destroy the lunatics who took over the asylum, the real alt left.

Many Democrats(particularly minority Democrats)are even further to the right of me than Republicans are.

I disputed all of it.

Everything.

??? Incoherent.

Yes.

Still completely incoherent, if you are to the left of Democrats then by definition Republicans are crazy right to you.

YOU-----Democrats-----Republicans.
The spectrum doesn't work that way.

The Political Compass

Forum List

Back