🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

ASSuming again shows it's your idiocy speaking.

What's the matter, didn't like my common sense answer? The parents can take care of their child or give the child up for adoption. Either way, it's a win for the child as the child gets to live.

You know it's rarely that simple.

Why not? Keep the child and raise them or give them up for adoption, kid lives, parents don't have to be tormented that they killed their unborn offspring.

I'm sure your simplistic view is very convincing to the weak minded, but only a moron wouldn't recognize that the situation is much more complex than that. You're not a moron, so why aren't you making intelligent arguments?
'
Life is complexed but the average person doesn't kill an innocent unborn child.

Try to stay on topic. Isn't that what you said earlier?

This thread is about abortion.

If you want to talk about killing children, start a new thread.

Abortion kills unborn human beings. Try to keep up.

Of course abortion as birth control is an abomination. Although I'm sure some do exist, I have never met a single person who believes differently. However, even with widespread availability, there will always be a need for abortions. Cases of rape, incest, or severe deformities that are not even found until well into the pregnancy as well as a long list of other problems that a woman and her doctor should be allowed to deal with without some crazy fanatic interfering are hard enough on the woman. She doesn't need busybodies poking their noses in it..

Severe deformities like these?:
Stephen Hawking (an atheist's version of god)
th

Inspirational speaker, Nick Vujicic (no arms or legs but a heart bigger than the sun)
Nick-Vujicic-no-arms-or-legs-quote.jpg

Well no. Hawking didn't succumb to his disease until he was grown. Frankly, I don't think it is my place or yours to decide when a woman should or shouldn't get an abortion. That is an extremely hard decision to be made by her, her doctor, and the people she chooses to help her. Of course, almost no one wants abortion to be used as another form of birth control, but that's not what the right wing is demanding. They want it eliminated in all circumstances. That's just heartless and cruel.

Actually, we're still waiting for the "rare" part of the promised "safe, legal and rare".

Is that why your bunch is trying to eliminate the legal part so the safe will be gone to? You know you can't stop them from happening, so the alternative you are pushing is a coat hanger in a back alley.

Maybe they'd be rarer if they were illegal cause they sure aren't rarer now.

Great...The right wing answer for abortion problems is more coat hangers. I should have known.

th

Inspirational speaker, Nick Vujicic (no arms or legs but a heart bigger than the sun)

Well no. Hawking didn't succumb to his disease until he was grown. Frankly, I don't think it is my place or yours to decide when a woman should or shouldn't get an abortion. That is an extremely hard decision to be made by her, her doctor, and the people she chooses to help her. Of course, almost no one wants abortion to be used as another form of birth control, but that's not what the right wing is demanding. They want it eliminated in all circumstances. That's just heartless and cruel.

Actually, we're still waiting for the "rare" part of the promised "safe, legal and rare".

Is that why your bunch is trying to eliminate the legal part so the safe will be gone to? You know you can't stop them from happening, so the alternative you are pushing is a coat hanger in a back alley.

Great...The right wing answer for abortion problems is more coat hangers. I should have known.

So you agree that abortion isn't rare. That's a starting point.

I'm sure it's your religious convictions that causes you to think you should be able to make those hard choices for others.

What's the matter, didn't like my common sense answer? The parents can take care of their child or give the child up for adoption. Either way, it's a win for the child as the child gets to live.

Why not? Keep the child and raise them or give them up for adoption, kid lives, parents don't have to be tormented that they killed their unborn offspring.

I'm sure your simplistic view is very convincing to the weak minded, but only a moron wouldn't recognize that the situation is much more complex than that. You're not a moron, so why aren't you making intelligent arguments?
'

The fact that you look at the decision to end a pregnancy as killing a child shows your inability to do anything but quote crazy right wing rhetoric.
Isn't it about time you went crying to the teacher again? It's been a good hour.

'

The fact that you look at the decision to end a pregnancy as killing a child shows your inability to do anything but quote crazy right wing rhetoric.
Isn't it about time you went crying to the teacher again? It's been a good hour.

Abortion DOES kill an unborn human being. That's what it does, no question. It ends their life, terminates their life, kills them.

Doesn't matter how many there are.

Its none of your business.

You RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government, an end to the middle class and you're not going to get it without a fight.

MYOB

'

It is a fact abortion kills a human life

I will agree that it isn't as rare as I would like, and I'm sure there are some cases where it is misused. That isn't enough reason to make a woman suffer through a pregnancy from rape, or incest, or that medical evidence shows should not happen. I'm sure you heard about the kid that got into trouble for eating a poptart in the shape of a gun. That was ridiculous, but not as ridiculous than the zero tolerance policy that the right wing wants for abortions.

'

It is a fact abortion kills a human life

reb boy....You're repeating yourself. Run stick your head out the window......it could be overheating again.

'

Abortion DOES kill an unborn human being. That's what it does, no question. It ends their life, terminates their life, kills them.

What you said is not "right wing rhetoric". It is a fact.

The pro abortionists don't like to admit their victims are humans because it destroys any trace of their moral authority. They are like the Nazis that dehumanized the Jews before exterminating them.

They must be very pathetic people to support the infanticide of about a million American children each year most of them put to death because of mere inconvenience. .

Last edited:

'

What is a D&C, and why did their numbers immediately drop to almost nothing when abortion was legalized?

'

The pro abortionists don't like to admit their victims are humans because it destroys any trace of their their moral authority. They are like the Nazis that dehumanized the Jews before exterminating them.

They must be very pathetic people to support the infanticide of about a million American children each year most of them put to death because of mere inconvenience. .

Lesson one....Dehumanize your opponent. Compare them to Nazis. Accuse them of having no moral code at all, and of committing horrendous actions. That way you don't have to even consider their humanity as you try to destroy them. You've been brainwashed quite well. Do you even realize what they have done to your judgement?

'

The pro abortionists don't like to admit their victims are humans because it destroys any trace of their their moral authority. They are like the Nazis that dehumanized the Jews before exterminating them.

Lesson one....Dehumanize your opponent. Compare them to Nazis. Accuse them of having no moral code at all, and of committing horrendous actions. That way you don't have to even consider their humanity as you try to destroy them. You've been brainwashed quite well. Do you even realize what they have done to your judgement?

When you kill children for the sake of convenience you are not saving anything.

The Nazis justified killing the Jews because they thought everybody would be better off without them, just like the abortionists. ":Kill the little bastards so we don't have to bother with them".. Despicable!

Libtards are always wrong on everything. Abortion is the worse thing for them to wrong on because children die.

When you kill children for the sake of convenience you are not saving anything.

The Nazis justified killing the Jews because they thought everybody would be better off without them, just like the abortionists. ":Kill the little bastards so we don't have to bother with them".. Despicable!

Libtards are always wrong on everything. Abortion is the worse thing for them to wrong on because children die.

So you think all abortions are just for convenience? Your brain is fried son.

th

Better yet:

1) Don't have promiscuous sex.
2) Don't get pregnant.
3) Put the baby up for adoption.
4) Let a family member care for the baby.
5) Keep the baby and care for it yourself.
6) Get an operation so you can't get pregnant allowing yourself to feed your sex addiction.

'

One need not be "rightwing" to recognize that a beating heart represents a living being. Since an unborn baby isn't a horse or an elephant we can only conclude that it's human. Any intelligent person should be able to recognize that fact. Of course, "rightwing" and "intelligence" are generally synonymous.

'

I gave up with those right wingers on this thread. I post the law and get called a twit.

I post the truth about abortion and so called using it as birth control and I see posts with lies in reply.

You can't reason with people who call a zygote a person and would force a woman to die if her pregnancy goes wrong. It's impossible to reason with people who would force a woman or teenager to give birth to a rapist's child or their relative's child.

I just scroll right by their posts.

ZOOM-BOING SAID:

“If a woman is considering aborting her offspring, she should have full accessto what the procedure entails. Pictures, videos, procedure, etc. so she knows exactly what it is that she is doing.”

The state has no authority to compel 'full access' as a condition of a woman exercising her protected liberty that is the right to privacy, to do so would manifest as an undue burden and would in fact be un-Constitutional.

Forum List

Back