After watching explain how you can support abortion

Uh no.

I realize you would have no way of knowing this but, except in very rare cases of parthenogenesis (look it up, dingbat), the "root" (!) cause of pregnancy is sperm.

:rolleyes-41:

Muttley, where did this say PREGNANCY?

upload_2014-12-9_18-37-32-jpeg.34842

You dumb whore, no wonder you've had so many!

I'm sure it's your religious convictions that causes you to think you should be able to make those hard choices for others.

ASSuming again shows it's your idiocy speaking.

What's the matter, didn't like my common sense answer? The parents can take care of their child or give the child up for adoption. Either way, it's a win for the child as the child gets to live.

WAKE SAID:

“I don't support abortion, not even in cases of incest and rape.”

No one 'supports' abortion in any case – that's not the issue; everyone should support a woman's right to make the choice to have a child or not absent unwarranted interference from the state, that's the issue.

It's the "not" part we have trouble with because the "not" part kills an unborn human being and killing an unborn human being is wrong. Don't you think so?
Then we all need to work together to bring an end to the practice that comports with the Constitution, that safeguards the right to privacy, and places the appropriate restrictions on the authority of the state.

Again, the conflict isn't abortion, the conflict concerns its proposed solutions, where seeking to 'ban' abortion is indeed no 'solution,' as it violates the Constitution, the right to privacy, and expands the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Which brings us right back to the availability of safe, effective and easily available birth control and the role that employers, various religions and the government play.

Reproduction is personal, private and no one's business except those consenting adults who are in bed together.

RWs need to stop working for bigger and bigger government. Keep religion, employers, government and invasive laws out of our bedrooms.

Period.

The unborn says it's their business. True story.

I'm sure it's your religious convictions that causes you to think you should be able to make those hard choices for others.

A decent and good society will protect their children from murder.

If you don't understand that then you will never get it.

When a woman kills her child for the sake of convenience then she is making one hellva choice for the child, isn't she?

Wow....Hyperbole much? An early term abortion is killing no one idiot.

Wrong, it kills an unborn human being.

I think a lot of these would-be killers might be cured if and when they stood in the presence of a monster actually murdering a baby in his/her mother's womb. Unfortunately, some might get off on it.

If a woman is considering aborting her offspring, she should have full access to what the procedure entails. Pictures, videos, procedure, etc. so she knows exactly what it is that she is doing.

The emotional toll an unwanted pregnancy must take on a woman is surely immense; I can't imagine how much more mental torment those who've aborted their offspring must go through. Both sides should be joining together to put and end to, or drastically reduce, abortion. That's in everyone's best interest ... especially the unborn's.
The emotional toll on the woman aborting the baby horrible.

I can't believe it has to be done in this day and age, with BC available.

I know the idea of paying for it yourself offends some, but, as a realist, I support it being available by signing at almost any retail outlet, and having our taxes pay for it.

Abortion as birth control is an abomination.

Of course abortion as birth control is an abomination. Although I'm sure some do exist, I have never met a single person who believes differently. However, even with widespread availability, there will always be a need for abortions. Cases of rape, incest, or severe deformities that are not even found until well into the pregnancy as well as a long list of other problems that a woman and her doctor should be allowed to deal with without some crazy fanatic interfering are hard enough on the woman. She doesn't need busybodies poking their noses in it..

Severe deformities like these?:
Stephen Hawking (an atheist's version of god)
th

Inspirational speaker, Nick Vujicic (no arms or legs but a heart bigger than the sun)
Nick-Vujicic-no-arms-or-legs-quote.jpg

Well no. Hawking didn't succumb to his disease until he was grown. Frankly, I don't think it is my place or yours to decide when a woman should or shouldn't get an abortion. That is an extremely hard decision to be made by her, her doctor, and the people she chooses to help her. Of course, almost no one wants abortion to be used as another form of birth control, but that's not what the right wing is demanding. They want it eliminated in all circumstances. That's just heartless and cruel.

Actually, we're still waiting for the "rare" part of the promised "safe, legal and rare".

Vigilante ... most of your images aren't showing up for me. Just letting you know.

shhhhh ....

That's a definite plus cuz, so far, they've all been garbage and incorrect.

I mean, c'mon, he doesn't even know that one must be pregnant before one has an abortion.

What's the matter, didn't like my common sense answer? The parents can take care of their child or give the child up for adoption. Either way, it's a win for the child as the child gets to live.

You know it's rarely that simple.

If a woman is considering aborting her offspring, she should have full access to what the procedure entails. Pictures, videos, procedure, etc. so she knows exactly what it is that she is doing.

The emotional toll an unwanted pregnancy must take on a woman is surely immense; I can't imagine how much more mental torment those who've aborted their offspring must go through. Both sides should be joining together to put and end to, or drastically reduce, abortion. That's in everyone's best interest ... especially the unborn's.

I know the idea of paying for it yourself offends some, but, as a realist, I support it being available by signing at almost any retail outlet, and having our taxes pay for it.

Of course abortion as birth control is an abomination. Although I'm sure some do exist, I have never met a single person who believes differently. However, even with widespread availability, there will always be a need for abortions. Cases of rape, incest, or severe deformities that are not even found until well into the pregnancy as well as a long list of other problems that a woman and her doctor should be allowed to deal with without some crazy fanatic interfering are hard enough on the woman. She doesn't need busybodies poking their noses in it..

th

Inspirational speaker, Nick Vujicic (no arms or legs but a heart bigger than the sun)

Well no. Hawking didn't succumb to his disease until he was grown. Frankly, I don't think it is my place or yours to decide when a woman should or shouldn't get an abortion. That is an extremely hard decision to be made by her, her doctor, and the people she chooses to help her. Of course, almost no one wants abortion to be used as another form of birth control, but that's not what the right wing is demanding. They want it eliminated in all circumstances. That's just heartless and cruel.

Actually, we're still waiting for the "rare" part of the promised "safe, legal and rare".

Is that why your bunch is trying to eliminate the legal part so the safe will be gone to? You know you can't stop them from happening, so the alternative you are pushing is a coat hanger in a back alley.

Why not? Keep the child and raise them or give them up for adoption, kid lives, parents don't have to be tormented that they killed their unborn offspring.

th

Is that why your bunch is trying to eliminate the legal part so the safe will be gone to? You know you can't stop them from happening, so the alternative you are pushing is a coat hanger in a back alley.

Maybe they'd be rarer if they were illegal cause they sure aren't rarer now.

Trolling????? Me????? I get it now....When you insult and make vile remarks, it's conversation. When someone pushes back, you call it trolling. Grow up you big baby.
What does your last comments that you have made to me have to do with the thread? Same goes for luggie?

You asked for proof you little dummy.
Not from you idiot.

This is an open thread you dumb shit. Anybody can join in anytime they want. If you want a private conversation, an open thread is a stupid place to look for it. Are you that stupid?
It's not open for off topic subjects.

Well then go whine to the mods -- AGAIN.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

th

Maybe they'd be rarer if they were illegal cause they sure aren't rarer now.

Considering the number of pregnancies, yes, its relatively rare.

But if there were ten times more than there are, its still none of your business.

Why not? Keep the child and raise them or give them up for adoption, kid lives, parents don't have to be tormented that they killed their unborn offspring.

I'm sure your simplistic view is very convincing to the weak minded, but only a moron wouldn't recognize that the situation is much more complex than that. You're not a moron, so why aren't you making intelligent arguments?
'

I'm sure your simplistic view is very convincing to the weak minded, but only a moron wouldn't recognize that the situation is much more complex than that. You're not a moron, so why aren't you making intelligent arguments?
'

Life is complexed but the average person doesn't kill an innocent unborn child.

'

Because it is that simple. Choice of keeping, choice of adoption, kid lives.

'

Life is complexed but the average person doesn't kill an innocent unborn child.

Try to stay on topic. Isn't that what you said earlier?

This thread is about abortion.

If you want to talk about killing children, start a new thread.

Forum List

Back