🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

upload_2014-12-9_18-37-32.jpeg

That is what I was referencing, Sargent goober. Get someone to read his post to you. You have no right to control women's reproduction.

The woman is controlling the life of another human being and the unborn who are deemed to be aborted don't even have their own mother protecting them. Someone has to be their voice.

Can I assume you will care about them just as much after birth, or will you want to cut more funding for hungry kids?

One would assume that the mother and father would care for their child. Their child. If not, they can put the baby up for adoption. I'm find with helping those who truly cannot help themselves. Cut welfare for those who can and are able to work but chose not to and use those monies to feed the babbies.

I'm sure it's your religious convictions that causes you to think you should be able to make those hard choices for others.

Are you saying that men/women should play God?

PROVE YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.
Come on dumb ass you make all these claims and not once are you able to back them up.

It's not a verifiable link, but I did see the same thing written about you on the bathroom wall. Will that count as proof? It was enough for me.
Reported

Exactly which rule do you think I broke? You gonna use your fake badge to arrest me?
Trolling both you and luggie

Trolling????? Me????? I get it now....When you insult and make vile remarks, it's conversation. When someone pushes back, you call it trolling. Grow up you big baby.
What does your last comments that you have made to me have to do with the thread? Same goes for luggie?

That is what I was referencing, Sargent goober. Get someone to read his post to you. You have no right to control women's reproduction.

The woman is controlling the life of another human being and the unborn who are deemed to be aborted don't even have their own mother protecting them. Someone has to be their voice.

Can I assume you will care about them just as much after birth, or will you want to cut more funding for hungry kids?

One would assume that the mother and father would care for their child. Their child. If not, they can put the baby up for adoption. I'm find with helping those who truly cannot help themselves. Cut welfare for those who can and are able to work but chose not to and use those monies to feed the babbies.

I'm sure it's your religious convictions that causes you to think you should be able to make those hard choices for others.

Certainly not. That includes the crazy right wingers who want to control other peoples personal choices.

And embryo/fetus is not a child.

A human embryo/fetus is a human being in the very earliest stages of development. Abortion ends the life of that human being. That's what abortion does, it kills another human being. If you are "pro-choice", you are fine with killing unborn humans.

I think a lot of these would-be killers might be cured if and when they stood in the presence of a monster actually murdering a baby in his/her mother's womb. Unfortunately, some might get off on it.

If a woman is considering aborting her offspring, she should have full access to what the procedure entails. Pictures, videos, procedure, etc. so she knows exactly what it is that she is doing.

The emotional toll an unwanted pregnancy must take on a woman is surely immense; I can't imagine how much more mental torment those who've aborted their offspring must go through. Both sides should be joining together to put and end to, or drastically reduce, abortion. That's in everyone's best interest ... especially the unborn's.
The emotional toll on the woman aborting the baby horrible.

I can't believe it has to be done in this day and age, with BC available.

I know the idea of paying for it yourself offends some, but, as a realist, I support it being available by signing at almost any retail outlet, and having our taxes pay for it.

Abortion as birth control is an abomination.

Of course abortion as birth control is an abomination. Although I'm sure some do exist, I have never met a single person who believes differently. However, even with widespread availability, there will always be a need for abortions. Cases of rape, incest, or severe deformities that are not even found until well into the pregnancy as well as a long list of other problems that a woman and her doctor should be allowed to deal with without some crazy fanatic interfering are hard enough on the woman. She doesn't need busybodies poking their noses in it..

Severe deformities like these?:
Stephen Hawking (an atheist's version of god)
th

Inspirational speaker, Nick Vujicic (no arms or legs but a heart bigger than the sun)
Nick-Vujicic-no-arms-or-legs-quote.jpg

It's not a verifiable link, but I did see the same thing written about you on the bathroom wall. Will that count as proof? It was enough for me.
Reported

Exactly which rule do you think I broke? You gonna use your fake badge to arrest me?

Trolling????? Me????? I get it now....When you insult and make vile remarks, it's conversation. When someone pushes back, you call it trolling. Grow up you big baby.
What does your last comments that you have made to me have to do with the thread? Same goes for luggie?

You asked for proof you little dummy.

Certainly not. That includes the crazy right wingers who want to control other peoples personal choices.

But you don't mind controlling the lives of the unborn. Hypocrite!!

Did the baby "choose" to have its head ripped off or was that the monstrous decision of some sex-crazed, selfish, twisted pro-death advocate (Family Planning)?

Not from you idiot.

A human embryo/fetus is a human being in the very earliest stages of development. Abortion ends the life of that human being. That's what abortion does, it kills another human being. If you are "pro-choice", you are fine with killing unborn humans.

I think a lot of these would-be killers might be cured if and when they stood in the presence of a monster actually murdering a baby in his/her mother's womb. Unfortunately, some might get off on it.

If a woman is considering aborting her offspring, she should have full access to what the procedure entails. Pictures, videos, procedure, etc. so she knows exactly what it is that she is doing.

The emotional toll an unwanted pregnancy must take on a woman is surely immense; I can't imagine how much more mental torment those who've aborted their offspring must go through. Both sides should be joining together to put and end to, or drastically reduce, abortion. That's in everyone's best interest ... especially the unborn's.
The emotional toll on the woman aborting the baby horrible.

I can't believe it has to be done in this day and age, with BC available.

I know the idea of paying for it yourself offends some, but, as a realist, I support it being available by signing at almost any retail outlet, and having our taxes pay for it.

Abortion as birth control is an abomination.

Of course abortion as birth control is an abomination. Although I'm sure some do exist, I have never met a single person who believes differently. However, even with widespread availability, there will always be a need for abortions. Cases of rape, incest, or severe deformities that are not even found until well into the pregnancy as well as a long list of other problems that a woman and her doctor should be allowed to deal with without some crazy fanatic interfering are hard enough on the woman. She doesn't need busybodies poking their noses in it..

Severe deformities like these?:
Stephen Hawking (an atheist's version of god)
th

Inspirational speaker, Nick Vujicic (no arms or legs but a heart bigger than the sun)
Nick-Vujicic-no-arms-or-legs-quote.jpg

Well no. Hawking didn't succumb to his disease until he was grown. Frankly, I don't think it is my place or yours to decide when a woman should or shouldn't get an abortion. That is an extremely hard decision to be made by her, her doctor, and the people she chooses to help her. Of course, almost no one wants abortion to be used as another form of birth control, but that's not what the right wing is demanding. They want it eliminated in all circumstances. That's just heartless and cruel.

Glad to read that you support individual freedom of choice.

Way to go.

Not from you idiot.

This is an open thread you dumb shit. Anybody can join in anytime they want. If you want a private conversation, an open thread is a stupid place to look for it. Are you that stupid?

Not from you idiot.

This is an open thread you dumb shit. Anybody can join in anytime they want. If you want a private conversation, an open thread is a stupid place to look for it. Are you that stupid?
It's not open for off topic subjects.

Not from you idiot.

It's not open for off topic subjects.

Then why were you asking for the proof that I supplied. You are wrong you big baby. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

Glad to read that you support individual freedom of choice.

Way to go.

That's not what he said.

Forum List

Back