🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

Anyone brave enough to stand up and say they support abortion?

Couple of things. Pro-choice advocates do not "support abortions". Neither do we condemn them. As we do not believe that it is our place to pronounce moral judgements on others for the choices they make.

That being said, yup. I am still of the opinion that I have always been. Until about the 21st week a fetus is just that - a fetus - and is not capable of independent survival; it is not a viable life. therefore a fetus is not, by definition a person. Thus a fetus, by definition is not guaranteed any "rights" in this country, by our Constitution. For this reason, the only person whose right of self-determination that I am concerned with is that of the pregnant woman.

Does this clarify my position on this issue for you bigrebnc? Have I made myself clear enough that there is no number of graphic videos, or photographs that you can produce that will convince me to have an emotional reaction contrary to medical, and scientific fact?

I don't think you can take that middle ground.

Either you support the murder of children for the sake of convenience or you don't.

The medical fact is that at 20 week old fetus has a brain, eyes, toes and human DNA. No different from you except in a different development stage. Why would anybody with any moral foundation agree to killing a child for the sake of convenience?

The reason for the abortion is not germane to the question of basic human rights.

No one has the right to force you to procreate.

Couple of things. Pro-choice advocates do not "support abortions". Neither do we condemn them. As we do not believe that it is our place to pronounce moral judgements on others for the choices they make.

That being said, yup. I am still of the opinion that I have always been. Until about the 21st week a fetus is just that - a fetus - and is not capable of independent survival; it is not a viable life. therefore a fetus is not, by definition a person. Thus a fetus, by definition is not guaranteed any "rights" in this country, by our Constitution. For this reason, the only person whose right of self-determination that I am concerned with is that of the pregnant woman.

Does this clarify my position on this issue for you bigrebnc? Have I made myself clear enough that there is no number of graphic videos, or photographs that you can produce that will convince me to have an emotional reaction contrary to medical, and scientific fact?

I don't think you can take that middle ground.

Either you support the murder of children for the sake of convenience or you don't.

The medical fact is that at 20 week old fetus has a brain, eyes, toes and human DNA. No different from you except in a different development stage. Why would anybody with any moral foundation agree to killing a child for the sake of convenience?

But I can't help but wonder how anyone could ever consider abortion "convenient".

WAKE SAID:

“I don't support abortion, not even in cases of incest and rape.”

No one 'supports' abortion in any case – that's not the issue; everyone should support a woman's right to make the choice to have a child or not absent unwarranted interference from the state, that's the issue.

WAKE SAID:

No one 'supports' abortion in any case – that's not the issue; everyone should support a woman's right to make the choice to have a child or not absent unwarranted interference from the state, that's the issue.

It's the "not" part we have trouble with because the "not" part kills an unborn human being and killing an unborn human being is wrong. Don't you think so?

Libtards have three basic response to why they support abortion.

First is that a mother should have the freedom to kill her children for the sake of convenience. Of course besides this being a very immoral stance it totally denies the freedom of the child to live. A very disgusting postilion.

Second, society is better off withoput the children since the mother the mother wants to kill them. Equally as disgusting.

Third is the Nazi defense by saying that the children are not human so therefore we can kill them and not worry about it. The same defense the Nazi used to dehumanize the Jews when they sent them to extermination camps.

And embryo/fetus is not a child.
It's human life. What is that shown in the video?

so you murder

You brag that you freeload off American taxpayers because you want to starve children.

How many unwanted children have you adopted? How many do you support?

You can lie and cheat all you want but the bottom line is and always will be that you have no right to control women's reproduction.
you are a lying sack of pig shit. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that shit it's still a lie.

A lie? You actually believe you have a right to control women's reproduction? Just because you found a picture of a fake badge doesn't make you God.
ludd boy comment is a lie puppy

That is what I was referencing, Sargent goober. Get someone to read his post to you. You have no right to control women's reproduction.
Don't you mean Gruber you stupid fuck

Cancer cells die when irradiated, too. Cancer cells are also human ( I know I am teasing out the point). Do Aborted fetuses feel any less or more pain than the cattle that are killed in slaughterhouses to make hamburgers for MacDonald's? I am becoming a vegetarian more and more every day, if that is any response.

Less.

A zygote doesn't have a central nervous system so it can't feel anything.

A few cells in a uterus isn't a human.
1. It's human life
2. I guess the baby in the video is just a clump of cells

Unlike you, I know the laws in America.

It's against the law to terminate a pregnancy if it's viable. The only exceptions are if there's a serious problem with the fetus and it's either dead, or near death or would die at birth. The other exception is if the life or health of the woman is in jeopardy.

So a late term abortion only saves the life of the woman or terminates a fetus that's either dead or will be dead at birth.

If your video was shot in America there was a serious problem with either the woman or the fetus.

My cousin's wife had a late term abortion. If she had not done that she would be dead now and the two children she had later never would have been born.

You can post all the propaganda you want. Those of us who know the laws know that it's nothing but lies on your part.

The fact is that over 80% abortions in America happen in the first couple of months. Long before a central nervous system is developed.

You're not happy to live your life as you choose. You need to make everyone live as you live. That's not freedom. Why can't you live your life as you choose and leave everyone else alone? Why do you have this need to take freedom from women?

And why aren't you leading a movement to make all men take full responsibility for the children they create? Why don't I see any posts from you or any anti choice person about how to stop this epidemic of men creating life, then just turning their backs on their own flesh and blood and just walk away?

If you hate abortion so much why aren't you doing everything you can to make sure all women and men have proper contraceptives? Taking a video of an abortion and posting it on line won't do one single thing to stop abortion. Contraceptives and education will. Yet you're probably against both.
You don't know who I am twit I know the laws.

"AFTER WATCHING EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ABORTION"

Unsurprisingly, you don't understand.

No one 'supports' abortion – the conflict manifests with regard to how to end the practice, where there are those who seek to 'ban' abortion thus violating the protected right to privacy, expanding the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
You are a lying sack of pig shit.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Clayton is right. I do not support abortion either. What I do support is people being free to make their own decisions with people like you butting the fuck out of other's lives.

That would be me.

I support abortion. It saves women's lives.

I guess you're one of those who believes that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong.

You probably believe that a woman or girl should be forced to give up her life to raise a child she doesn't want while the man who made her pregnant walked away to continue his life as he chooses.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those people who believes that it's perfectly fine for men to make a child and then turn his back and walk away from his own flesh and blood.

Please tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy and why you want a woman to die because she has an ectopic pregnancy.

I realize that you feel abortion should be used as birth control. See I to can build a straw man just as big as your bull shit

More lies.

Abortion can't be used as birth control. First of all birth control prevents a pregnancy. You can't prevent a pregnancy if it's already occurred.

Second, the laws of our nation prevent it being used as birth control. The law states that no doctor can perform an abortion on a woman if she has had one in the last 6 months. A doctor would lose their license if they did that. Which they don't do that. So for abortion to be used as so called birth control, a woman would have to have an abortion every few months.

Last, a woman can't keep having abortions back to back. She will become infertile. Abortion aspirates the lining of the uterus. If it's done too often and too close together scar tissue forms and the woman is infertile for life.

Maybe if you started posting truths some might take you seriously. But then if you started posting truths, you wouldn't be able to start threads like this one.
You really should shut the fuck up.
Abortion for Contraception
Although most abortions are performed for birth control, they are by no means contraceptive. Abortion involves ending the life of a developing human being by a number of surgical and medical techniques.

Abortion as Birth Control

"AFTER WATCHING EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ABORTION"

Unsurprisingly, you don't understand.

No one 'supports' abortion – the conflict manifests with regard to how to end the practice, where there are those who seek to 'ban' abortion thus violating the protected right to privacy, expanding the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
You are a lying sack of pig shit.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Clayton is right. I do not support abortion either. What I do support is people being free to make their own decisions with people like you butting the fuck out of other's lives.
Bull shit most pro abortion people support abortion.

A human embryo/fetus is a human being in the very earliest stages of development. Abortion ends the life of that human being. That's what abortion does, it kills another human being. If you are "pro-choice", you are fine with killing unborn humans.

I think a lot of these would-be killers might be cured if and when they stood in the presence of a monster actually murdering a baby in his/her mother's womb. Unfortunately, some might get off on it.

A human embryo/fetus is a human being in the very earliest stages of development. Abortion ends the life of that human being. That's what abortion does, it kills another human being. If you are "pro-choice", you are fine with killing unborn humans.

I think a lot of these would-be killers might be cured if and when they stood in the presence of a monster actually murdering a baby in his/her mother's womb. Unfortunately, some might get off on it.

If a woman is considering aborting her offspring, she should have full access to what the procedure entails. Pictures, videos, procedure, etc. so she knows exactly what it is that she is doing.

The emotional toll an unwanted pregnancy must take on a woman is surely immense; I can't imagine how much more mental torment those who've aborted their offspring must go through. Both sides should be joining together to put and end to, or drastically reduce, abortion. That's in everyone's best interest ... especially the unborn's.

That is what I was referencing, Sargent goober. Get someone to read his post to you. You have no right to control women's reproduction.

The woman is controlling the life of another human being and the unborn who are deemed to be aborted don't even have their own mother protecting them. Someone has to be their voice.

Can I assume you will care about them just as much after birth, or will you want to cut more funding for hungry kids?

The woman is controlling the life of another human being and the unborn who are deemed to be aborted don't even have their own mother protecting them. Someone has to be their voice.

Can I assume you will care about them just as much after birth, or will you want to cut more funding for hungry kids?
Did that straw man hurt when you pull him out of your ass?

You brag that you freeload off American taxpayers because you want to starve children.

How many unwanted children have you adopted? How many do you support?

You can lie and cheat all you want but the bottom line is and always will be that you have no right to control women's reproduction.
you are a lying sack of pig shit. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that shit it's still a lie.

A lie? You actually believe you have a right to control women's reproduction? Just because you found a picture of a fake badge doesn't make you God.
ludd boy comment is a lie puppy

Don't you mean Gruber you stupid fuck

I meant what I wrote you barney fife wannabe.

Cancer cells die when irradiated, too. Cancer cells are also human ( I know I am teasing out the point). Do Aborted fetuses feel any less or more pain than the cattle that are killed in slaughterhouses to make hamburgers for MacDonald's? I am becoming a vegetarian more and more every day, if that is any response.

Less.

A zygote doesn't have a central nervous system so it can't feel anything.

A few cells in a uterus isn't a human.
1. It's human life
2. I guess the baby in the video is just a clump of cells

Unlike you, I know the laws in America.

It's against the law to terminate a pregnancy if it's viable. The only exceptions are if there's a serious problem with the fetus and it's either dead, or near death or would die at birth. The other exception is if the life or health of the woman is in jeopardy.

So a late term abortion only saves the life of the woman or terminates a fetus that's either dead or will be dead at birth.

If your video was shot in America there was a serious problem with either the woman or the fetus.

My cousin's wife had a late term abortion. If she had not done that she would be dead now and the two children she had later never would have been born.

You can post all the propaganda you want. Those of us who know the laws know that it's nothing but lies on your part.

The fact is that over 80% abortions in America happen in the first couple of months. Long before a central nervous system is developed.

You're not happy to live your life as you choose. You need to make everyone live as you live. That's not freedom. Why can't you live your life as you choose and leave everyone else alone? Why do you have this need to take freedom from women?

And why aren't you leading a movement to make all men take full responsibility for the children they create? Why don't I see any posts from you or any anti choice person about how to stop this epidemic of men creating life, then just turning their backs on their own flesh and blood and just walk away?

If you hate abortion so much why aren't you doing everything you can to make sure all women and men have proper contraceptives? Taking a video of an abortion and posting it on line won't do one single thing to stop abortion. Contraceptives and education will. Yet you're probably against both.
You don't know who I am twit I know the laws.

What? You think being a failed cop gives you "credentials"?

You know less about the law than you do about punctuating your own language.

IF your avi is an ancient photo of you (before that huge beer gut photo - eeuuuwwww!), you're more or less male. You don't get pregnant. Even if you were female, you do not have the right to force women to reproduce any more than women have the right to force the same on you.

One would assume that the mother and father would care for their child. Their child. If not, they can put the baby up for adoption. I'm find with helping those who truly cannot help themselves. Cut welfare for those who can and are able to work but chose not to and use those monies to feed the babbies.

Did that straw man hurt when you pull him out of your ass?

You don't even know what a straw man is sweet lips. Hint....it's not the effigy you set on fire at your cross burnings.

He has posted that he freeloads off the government by cheating on his taxes - thereby cutting aid to needy children.

I asked him how many unwanted children he supports but of course, he pretended he didn't see that post.

Bottom line is that little reb is just another fat and lazy RW welfare cheat.

WAKE SAID:

It's the "not" part we have trouble with because the "not" part kills an unborn human being and killing an unborn human being is wrong. Don't you think so?
Then we all need to work together to bring an end to the practice that comports with the Constitution, that safeguards the right to privacy, and places the appropriate restrictions on the authority of the state.

Again, the conflict isn't abortion, the conflict concerns its proposed solutions, where seeking to 'ban' abortion is indeed no 'solution,' as it violates the Constitution, the right to privacy, and expands the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back