🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

There is more than one person involved, low-life.

Not according to the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court has not revoked reality.

actually, the Supreme Court recognized reality. The reality before 1973 was that women who wanted abortions had no real problem getting them. If you were poor, you went to some back-alley operator, but if you were affluent, you went to your OB-GYN, he wrote down "D&C" on your chart, and "that problem" was taken care of.

This is why the birth rate didn't plummet in 1973. Women were having abortions before Roe, they were having abortions after Roe. All SCOTUS did was get rid of the shaming looks the Prudes were giving people.

For as long as humans have been reproducing, there has been abortion. Today, most abortions are done more medical reasons, in hospitals and called a D&C.

This is just one more example of the radical right trying to control communication between a woman and her doctor as well her reproduction.

Its the 21st century but they're still blaming women alone for pregnancy, encouraging men to "sow their wild oats" and women to keep their legs closed. The radical RWs excuse dead beat dads and don't want single mothers to get equal pay for equal work or get a livable wage. Their mantra is - No birth control, no abortion - just shut up and starve on the street.

Abortion is a very emotional topic.

I don't support abortion, not even in cases of incest and rape. There is, I believe, the right to live. When a woman is pregnant, she has not one life within her body, but two. The developing child is innocent. If I were only to support abortion in cases of rape and incest that would be hypocritical, if I thought it was murder or that all innocent life is sacred.

There was once a commercial I saw about an unborn child struggling against the suction vacuum that would tear it limb from limb. Any prevention method that keeps the zygote from forming I condone as an ideal substitute for abortion. It should also be free and easily-accessible. I would rather that be the case than seeing so many countless innocent lives snuffed out before having a chance to live.

What's shameful is the authoritarianism exhibited by many, the utter disregard for the Constitution and its case law, and the contempt many have for each citizen's right to privacy and right to be free from unwarranted government interference in matters both personal and private.

Abortion is a very emotional topic.

I don't support abortion, not even in cases of incest and rape. There is, I believe, the right to live. When a woman is pregnant, she has not one life within her body, but two. The developing child is innocent. If I were only to support abortion in cases of rape and incest that would be hypocritical, if I thought it was murder or that all innocent life is sacred.

There was once a commercial I saw about an unborn child struggling against the suction vacuum that would tear it limb from limb. Any prevention method that keeps the zygote from forming I condone as an ideal substitute for abortion. It should also be free and easily-accessible. I would rather that be the case than seeing so many countless innocent lives snuffed out before having a chance to live.

So, if a 12 year old girl is raped by her brother, you think she should suffer that trauma, then be forced to carry and have an incest baby? Wowza! That's pretty extreme.

Anyone brave enough to stand up and say they support abortion?

That would be me.

I support abortion. It saves women's lives.

I guess you're one of those who believes that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong.

You probably believe that a woman or girl should be forced to give up her life to raise a child she doesn't want while the man who made her pregnant walked away to continue his life as he chooses.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those people who believes that it's perfectly fine for men to make a child and then turn his back and walk away from his own flesh and blood.

Please tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy and why you want a woman to die because she has an ectopic pregnancy.

So, if a 12 year old girl is raped by her brother, you think she should suffer that trauma, then be forced to carry and have an incest baby? Wowza! That's pretty extreme.

I feel the life developing within her is innocent. It's done no evil. In my opinion it would be extreme to put it to death for something it never did. Though we disagree on this issue, my aim is to keep it both civil and respectful.

Oh. Shoot. I forgot.

I do condone abortion if and only if it's a situation where either the woman or the unborn would live.

I feel the life developing within her is innocent. It's done no evil. In my opinion it would be extreme to put it to death for something it never did. Though we disagree on this issue, my aim is to keep it both civil and respectful.

Oh, I'm keeping it civil. I'm just glad it's not up to you.

Cancer cells die when irradiated, too. Cancer cells are also human ( I know I am teasing out the point). Do Aborted fetuses feel any less or more pain than the cattle that are killed in slaughterhouses to make hamburgers for MacDonald's? I am becoming a vegetarian more and more every day, if that is any response.

Less.

A zygote doesn't have a central nervous system so it can't feel anything.

A few cells in a uterus isn't a human.

The difference between you and I is that I will respect your belief and I won't do anything to force my beliefs on you or anyone else.

The same can be said for anti abortion people. If you are one of those who believes that while you have the right to your opinion, everyone else does too then pardon me if I put you in with crazy people.

Can you please tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy? And can you please tell me why you believe that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong?

The difference between you and I is that I will respect your belief and I won't do anything to force my beliefs on you or anyone else.

The same can be said for anti abortion people. If you are one of those who believes that while you have the right to your opinion, everyone else does too then pardon me if I put you in with crazy people.

Can you please tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy? And can you please tell me why you believe that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong?

With respect regarding the bolded, my tax dollars go towards snuffing out the lives I feel are innocent and should be protected. Those beliefs are forced upon me and I'm forced to finance it against my will.

Would you please clarify the middle segment? I do feel everyone has the right to their opinions.

On ectopic pregnancies, the life is still innocent and precious. However, it puts the woman's life at risk. It, at the same time, is like a time-bomb that could kill her. It it not her fault, or the developing life's fault. Neither did anything wrong. It's a budding tragedy. It will leave people heartbroken. If the unborn child's death spares the woman's life, then it is necessary and justified if she desires it. Her heart will be broken. Never have I ever said that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong. I clarified my position in a later post.

Last edited by a moderator:

With respect regarding the bolded, my tax dollars go towards snuffing out the lives I feel are innocent and should be protected. Those beliefs are forced upon me and I'm forced to finance it against my will.

Would you please clarify the middle segment? I do feel everyone has the right to their opinions.

On ectopic pregnancies, the life is still innocent and precious. However, it puts the woman's life at risk. It, at the same time, is like a time-bomb that could kill her. It it not her fault, or the developing life's fault. Neither did anything wrong. It's a budding tragedy. It will leave people heartbroken. If the unborn child's death spares the woman's life, then it is necessary and justified if she desires it. Her heart will be broken. Never have I ever said that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong. I clarified my position in a later post.

Carla_Danger didn't say the above quote.

I know. He changed it when he replied.

I posted that.

I read his posts and realized that he's not a logical or caring person.

Anyone who would force a child to give birth to their brother's child is a cruel and heartless person. Anyone who would force a woman or child to give birth to a rapist's child is a cruel and heartless person.

These same people run around screaming about personal freedom and the government staying out of their lives. It's all a lie.

They aren't happy to have the freedom to live as they choose. They want to take that same freedom from everyone else. They seem to have some need to force everyone to live and believe as that right winger lives and believes. They call that freedom. They have no idea what that word means.

They scream about abortion yet do everything in their power to make abortion necessary by taking contraceptives from women. The contraceptives that would prevent an abortion. It's all a lie. If they actually wanted to stop abortion they would be on every street corner handing out free contraception to everyone who wants it. Yet they do all they can to deny women contraception to force women to become pregnant and give birth to children those women don't want.

I posted that.

Anyone who would force a child to give birth to their brother's child is a cruel and heartless person. Anyone who would force a woman or child to give birth to a rapist's child is a cruel and heartless person.

These same people run around screaming about personal freedom and the government staying out of their lives. It's all a lie.

They aren't happy to have the freedom to live as they choose. They want to take that same freedom from everyone else. They seem to have some need to force everyone to live and believe as that right winger lives and believes. They call that freedom. They have no idea what that word means.

They scream about abortion yet do everything in their power to make abortion necessary by taking contraceptives from women. The contraceptives that would prevent an abortion. It's all a lie. If they actually wanted to stop abortion they would be on every street corner handing out free contraception to everyone who wants it. Yet they do all they can to deny women contraception to force women to become pregnant and give birth to children those women don't want.

I completely agree, 100%.

Oops. :D

My bad. :)

I guess everyone has forgotten about the video

Why don't you post it again. In fact, why don't you start several more threads just like this one. You're getting a lot accomplished.
baby killer

No, I'm just more concerned about who's going to feed those babies once they're here.
so you murder

You brag that you freeload off American taxpayers because you want to starve children.

How many unwanted children have you adopted? How many do you support?

You can lie and cheat all you want but the bottom line is and always will be that you have no right to control women's reproduction.
you are a lying sack of pig shit. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that shit it's still a lie.

Anyone brave enough to stand up and say they support abortion?

That would be me.

I support abortion. It saves women's lives.

I guess you're one of those who believes that a woman should die just because her pregnancy went wrong.

You probably believe that a woman or girl should be forced to give up her life to raise a child she doesn't want while the man who made her pregnant walked away to continue his life as he chooses.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those people who believes that it's perfectly fine for men to make a child and then turn his back and walk away from his own flesh and blood.

Please tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy and why you want a woman to die because she has an ectopic pregnancy.

I realize that you feel abortion should be used as birth control. See I to can build a straw man just as big as your bull shit

Libtards have three basic response to why they support abortion.

First is that a mother should have the freedom to kill her children for the sake of convenience. Of course besides this being a very immoral stance it totally denies the freedom of the child to live. A very disgusting postilion.

Second, society is better off withoput the children since the mother the mother wants to kill them. Equally as disgusting.

Third is the Nazi defense by saying that the children are not human so therefore we can kill them and not worry about it. The same defense the Nazi used to dehumanize the Jews when they sent them to extermination camps.

Cancer cells die when irradiated, too. Cancer cells are also human ( I know I am teasing out the point). Do Aborted fetuses feel any less or more pain than the cattle that are killed in slaughterhouses to make hamburgers for MacDonald's? I am becoming a vegetarian more and more every day, if that is any response.

Less.

A zygote doesn't have a central nervous system so it can't feel anything.

A few cells in a uterus isn't a human.
1. It's human life
2. I guess the baby in the video is just a clump of cells

I posted that.

If you want to personally attack and slander people you don't even know then there's nothing stopping you. If it will make you feel better, have at it. Call me a baby-eater and a demon, too. Why not simply go all out and attack me viciously until you have nothing else left to throw? Or, instead, you could be mature and discuss this issue with a modicum of general respect. It'd be appreciated.

On this issue I feel, based on your emotionally-charged posts and accusations, that you're willing to attack people who disagree with you. That's not how people should debate. You know what they say about keeping a cool head. It's not reasonable to degrade people who believe in the sanctity of human life by calling them cruel or heartless. That's emotional ranting, and will serve you no good when you discuss issues with serious people.

In a way, it's no better than the ravings of zealous Christians or Muslims, where your own concentrated biases cause you to rush quickly to judgment without forethought or consideration for others. I think a good start would be for you to qualify your posts instead of making sloppy, generalized fallacies. Who is "they"? I do not condone abortion unless it is between the life of the unborn child or the mother. At the same time, I believe in using contraceptives that prevent the zygote from forming, and having it mass-produced and readily available. I am not "they."

If you want to fall apart against my opinions by losing control of your emotions, I can't stop you from doing so. You and you alone decide how you will react to the people and ideas you don't agree with. I don't agree with your beliefs, but I show my respect for you by not attacking you personally or generalizing you and your beliefs. Will you maintain your composure, or will you go down in flames?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back