🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

I'm still waiting for one of you mutants to tell me how you are going to ban abortion and make it stick.
Well with Obama giving future presidents more power. It could just take a pen and paper to do it. I tried to work with the democrats on new regulations on abortion, but they wouldn't work with me, so I have to do it myself. Kinda sounds familiar. Don't it?

Well with Obama giving future presidents more power. It could just take a pen and paper to do it. I tried to work with the democrats on new regulations on abortion, but they wouldn't work with me, so I have to do it myself. Kinda sounds familiar. Don't it?

Meh, you work on the assumption Republican Presidents actually care about abortion and aren't playing you religious stupids for the fools you are.

It's why the rich always get their tax cuts and you never get your abortion bans.

There is more than one person involved, low-life.

Not according to the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court has not revoked reality.

actually, the Supreme Court recognized reality. The reality before 1973 was that women who wanted abortions had no real problem getting them. If you were poor, you went to some back-alley operator, but if you were affluent, you went to your OB-GYN, he wrote down "D&C" on your chart, and "that problem" was taken care of.

This is why the birth rate didn't plummet in 1973. Women were having abortions before Roe, they were having abortions after Roe. All SCOTUS did was get rid of the shaming looks the Prudes were giving people.

If the antiabortionists were to limit their arguments to the later term, as well as working to prevent unwanted pregnancy, that would be an understandable position.

They do not stop there however. They seek to redefine the legal definition of pregnancy to be different from the medical definition. They would then outlaw the very thing that could prevent an actual pregnancy, for they claim it ends their licentiously defined pregancy. It is increasingly apparent that they are not as much about personal freedom as they claim.

I guess everyone has forgotten about the video

Why don't you post it again. In fact, why don't you start several more threads just like this one. You're getting a lot accomplished.
baby killer
68346185.jpg

Half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these end in abortion. 58% of women making abortions are in their 18s. Yes, this issue is very important for our country. And yes, the statistics is really horrible.

Half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these end in abortion. 58% of women making abortions are in their 18s. Yes, this issue is very important for our country. And yes, the statistics is really horrible.
The Sexual Revolution turned out to be revolting.

I don't know what"in their 18's" means though.

Did you speak "in their late teens" into one of those stupid things that post from your voice?

Did you speak "in their late teens" into one of those stupid things that post from your voice?

English isn't his first maybe not even his second, language.

actually, the Supreme Court recognized reality. The reality before 1973 was that women who wanted abortions had no real problem getting them. If you were poor, you went to some back-alley operator, but if you were affluent, you went to your OB-GYN, he wrote down "D&C" on your chart, and "that problem" was taken care of.

This is why the birth rate didn't plummet in 1973. Women were having abortions before Roe, they were having abortions after Roe. All SCOTUS did was get rid of the shaming looks the Prudes were giving people.

If anything in this world should be shameful it's the intentional ending of the life of an unborn human being.

I guess everyone has forgotten about the video

Why don't you post it again. In fact, why don't you start several more threads just like this one. You're getting a lot accomplished.
baby killer

No, I'm just more concerned about who's going to feed those babies once they're here.
so you murder

You brag that you freeload off American taxpayers because you want to starve children.

How many unwanted children have you adopted? How many do you support?

You can lie and cheat all you want but the bottom line is and always will be that you have no right to control women's reproduction.

The "sexual revolution"?

You mean that there were no unwanted pregnancies before then? Or that abortion is something new?

:cuckoo:

If anything in this world should be shameful it's the intentional ending of the life of an unborn human being.

Much more shameful is the intentional starvation of children, as advocated by many RWs.

I think it's shameful that you think teens/women should be forced into giving birth against their will. We've got a serious overpopulation problem, and nobody wants their tax dollars helping low income families feed their children.

I have never understood how RWers can bitch about abortion, then turn around and bitch about the low income receiving SNAP, which was designed to feed hungry children.

Forum List

Back