🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After watching explain how you can support abortion

Fact: Abortion ends the life of a human being. Those who spout 'reproductive rights' and other such nonsense care not a wit for the unborn human being whose life is snuffed out. There are options, always.

Yes there are options.

Abortion is one of them.
You mean murder? Did you watch the video? What was that on the table?

It was a fetus.
A human.

The children in the photo below have civil rights, a fetus doesn't. A fetus is not legally a person, the children in the photo below are.

Homeless-Family_13792.jpg
18 U.S. Code § 1841 - Protection of unborn children
18 U.S. Code 1841 - Protection of unborn children LII Legal Information Institute

That is the problem with you Rightyloons and Leftytoons. Disagreeing with you does not mean someone is wrong. I remember clearly being wrong once. I said Reagan would win all 50 states. He only won 49.

maybe I will become pro-abortion make sure all liberals have an abortion.
We'll end the cycle of stupidity.one way or another

for all the spewing, Christians and Conservatives are just as likely to get abortions as liberals.

More blacks have abortions than whites, if it is your hope that whites become the minority shouldn't you become anti abortion?

blacks have more abortions than whites because whites have easier access to contraception, you twit.

Prison time of the doctor who supplied the abortion. You don't deserve an answer though.

Yeah, good luck with that one. Even if you are a criminally negligent and incompetent boob like Gosnell, the system has a hard time convicting you.

You see, you'd probably need the women to testify. Otherwise, they can claim those medical waste containers were all full of spontaneous miscarriages. Really.

t's not a belief, nimrod, it's a fact. An unborn human being dies when aborted. Death of a human being, a being in the very earliest stages of development, no more or less human that you.

There are no merits of abortion, you wank. Abortion kills a human being. Now go along, keep supporting the death of unborn humans and puff your chest out as you spew 'reproductive rights' and 'constitution'.

Guy, you rubes keep falling for this, but the people who run your movement don't give a shit about fetuses.

Have you guys ever wondered how it is that the rich got their tax cuts, their deregulation, their union-busting, their free trade treaties, yet you rubes never got a ban on abortion, never got creationism or prayer in the schools, and are losing on gay marriage?

I hate abortion and I'm pro choice. I'd love to see both ends of this argument pool their considerable resources and passion and energy into minimizing the REAL problem, which is demand. We can't have that, though, because that would require mature cooperation and civility. America doesn't do that.

A society has to make tough choices in which there are no good options, and this is perhaps the toughest. Maybe there's a place of agreement, abortions being legal up to a certain term, etc. But again, that would require mature cooperation and civility, and American would rather scream and point its finger.

I guess everyone has forgotten about the video

Prison time of the doctor who supplied the abortion. You don't deserve an answer though.

Yeah, good luck with that one. Even if you are a criminally negligent and incompetent boob like Gosnell, the system has a hard time convicting you.

You see, you'd probably need the women to testify. Otherwise, they can claim those medical waste containers were all full of spontaneous miscarriages. Really.
oh so says the biggest horses ass advocate of gun control

Forum List

Back