After watching the debate its a fact.

Trump is a populist. For bringing jobs back here
Except that he never explains how he is going to make companies hire Americans when they can hire Chinese and Bangladeshis for 10 times less per hour.

Is he going to impose huge import taxes on goods made by American companies with overseas labor? Is he going to try to pass a law forbidding American companies from using overseas labor? Do you actually think either of these ideas will pass Congress? Sorry, but I don't live in a fantasy world.

If he has a plan, then he should tell us, not just make pronouncements that have no prayer of materializing.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote....DRUDGE POLL!
TRUMP 38.53% (31,493 votes)

CRUZ 21.51% (17,584 votes)

PAUL 15.7% (12,834 votes)

RUBIO 11.55% (9,442 votes)

CARSON 4.77% (3,901 votes)

FIORINA 4.62% (3,779 votes)

KASICH 1.94% (1,582 votes)

BUSH 1.38% (1,131 votes)
Whoa Carson at #5?!

Called it!
Called what? Do you actually give credit to online polling? Give me a break amatuer
I called that Carson wouldn't finish in the top 3 for the GOP nomination.

This drudge poll reflects the republican base. And it looks like the base is starting to sour on Carson.

Trump is the only sane SOB there. He doesn't want to get involved in Syria,He doesn't want to send jobs overseas,he KNOWS the richer you are the more you can afford AND should pay in taxes,He realizes the horrible effects of illegal immigration...the rest in one way or another lost me completely. Just crazy SOB's.

Sorry, Trump is going no where. He has all the supporters he will ever have and you can't win the nomination with 20-something percent.

Trump is the only sane SOB there. He doesn't want to get involved in Syria,He doesn't want to send jobs overseas,he KNOWS the richer you are the more you can afford AND should pay in taxes,He realizes the horrible effects of illegal immigration...the rest in one way or another lost me completely. Just crazy SOB's.
Jindal says hello
No thanks. I wish all of the ones in the 2nd tier debate would drop out already...along with the ones that didn't even MAKE the debate...why waste people's time and money?
The ones who didn't make the debate don't have to drop out to be out. Gilmore probably forgot he was ever in.
Who? :lol:

BUSH 1.38% (1,131 votes)
Whoa Carson at #5?!

Called it!
Called what? Do you actually give credit to online polling? Give me a break amatuer

This drudge poll reflects the republican base. And it looks like the base is starting to sour on Carson.
The poll only reflects a flood of unsubstantiated votes most likely many repeat votes by the same person.

Why don't you PRETEND to have a brain & wait for the real polls of real voters who are only polled once

Except that he never explains how he is going to make companies hire Americans when they can hire Chinese and Bangladeshis for 10 times less per hour.

Is he going to impose huge import taxes on goods made by American companies with overseas labor? Is he going to try to pass a law forbidding American companies from using overseas labor? Do you actually think either of these ideas will pass Congress? Sorry, but I don't live in a fantasy world.

If he has a plan, then he should tell us, not just make pronouncements that have no prayer of materializing.
If you paid attention you would know the answer to your stupid questions, stupid.

BUSH 1.38% (1,131 votes)
Whoa Carson at #5?!

Called it!

The poll only reflects a flood of unsubstantiated votes most likely many repeat votes by the same person.

Why don't you PRETEND to have a brain & wait for the real polls of real voters who are only polled once
I stick by my prediction. Ben Carson has a hugely fatal flaw, and it wil take him out soon.

Breaking: Canada is beefing up its border security in anticipation of a Trump victory and a mass exodus of liberals leaving the United States.

Watching the recaps with the reporters interviewing the candidates was more informative than the debate itself. And in that interview with Trump...he rocked it.

so you are willing to vote for a man who says he can solve shit but will only do that if he is elected president......if i could save on soldier and have them return home to their family ....if i had a clue how to do it....i would be shouting from the roof tops not trying to blackmail a country....trump is the candidate for the angry white people..simple as that....he is a total allusion

22ed6a2c0bae3f9dd9a16c4ce3bd55dc.jpg

He has explained this MANY times. As in the case with Ford wanting to move its plants to Mexico. Tax the HELL out of ANY vehicle it wants to move back here and sell...believe me they will ALL decide paying legit wages here is better than THEM having to either A. Pay for the high taxes to bring it back here themselves or B. Losing so much business to companies either staying or coming back to America.

Sorry, Trump is going no where. He has all the supporters he will ever have and you can't win the nomination with 20-something percent.
You realize there is like 14 or 15 candidates till...I would be shocked if anyone had more than 20 something percent. Trump is the ONLY consistent candidate. Period.

If you paid attention you would know the answer to your stupid questions, stupid.
Educate me on what I missed, then.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you in advance!
I'm not your mother. Go look it up on youtube and get a 5th grader to explain it while you watch.

He has explained this MANY times. As in the case with Ford wanting to move its plants to Mexico. Tax the HELL out of ANY vehicle it wants to move back here and sell...believe me they will ALL decide paying legit wages here is better than THEM having to either A. Pay for the high taxes to bring it back here themselves or B. Losing so much business to companies either staying or coming back to America.
He can't do that! Only Congress can do that.

So again, how is he going to get Congress to do that?

You can't have a bigger mandate than after Obama's 2008 landslide, with the country teetering on a total financial collapse, and the Republicans STILL decided that playing politics was more important than doing the best thing for the country, or respecting his electoral outcome.

So why would they bow down to Trump, who if he ends up winning it will be by the slimmest of margins?

Thank you in advance!
I'm not your mother. Go look it up on youtube and get a 5th grader to explain it while you watch.
I knew you were talking out your ass again.

You're dismissed, retard.

Forum List

Back