After watching the debate its a fact.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote....DRUDGE POLL!
TRUMP 38.53% (31,493 votes)

CRUZ 21.51% (17,584 votes)

PAUL 15.7% (12,834 votes)

RUBIO 11.55% (9,442 votes)

CARSON 4.77% (3,901 votes)

FIORINA 4.62% (3,779 votes)

KASICH 1.94% (1,582 votes)

BUSH 1.38% (1,131 votes)
I don't understand why Rubio does so well. He whines a lot.

He has explained this MANY times. As in the case with Ford wanting to move its plants to Mexico. Tax the HELL out of ANY vehicle it wants to move back here and sell...believe me they will ALL decide paying legit wages here is better than THEM having to either A. Pay for the high taxes to bring it back here themselves or B. Losing so much business to companies either staying or coming back to America.
He can't do that! Only Congress can do that.

So again, how is he going to get Congress to do that?

You can't have a bigger mandate than after Obama's 2008 landslide, with the country teetering on a total financial collapse, and the Republicans STILL decided that playing politics was more important than doing the best thing for the country, or respecting his electoral outcome.

So why would they bow down to Trump, who if he ends up winning it will be by the slimmest of margins?
Ah but with a pen and a phone Obama has shown future Presidents what they CAN accomplish!

Trump is the only sane SOB there. He doesn't want to get involved in Syria,He doesn't want to send jobs overseas,he KNOWS the richer you are the more you can afford AND should pay in taxes,He realizes the horrible effects of illegal immigration...the rest in one way or another lost me completely. Just crazy SOB's.
Trump is a birther....nuff said

Trump is the only sane SOB there. He doesn't want to get involved in Syria,He doesn't want to send jobs overseas,he KNOWS the richer you are the more you can afford AND should pay in taxes,He realizes the horrible effects of illegal immigration...the rest in one way or another lost me completely. Just crazy SOB's.

Imagine giving the button to a nuclear attack to a man that believes Obama was born in Africa an secretly snuck in so that one day he might be president

Imagine giving the button to a nuclear attack to a man that believes Obama was born in Africa an secretly snuck in so that one day he might be president

He could nuke the country that houses obamas birth certificate.

Not even close to the narrative but hey whatever trips your trigger. We could give it to a "woman" that leaves men behind,lies about it,defends child rapists,stands by a sexually assaulting piece of shit husband and then runs on "womens rights" Ah yes...that's MUCH BETTER! Oh and who is under investigation by the FBI!

Trump is a populist. For bringing jobs back here
Except that he never explains how he is going to make companies hire Americans when they can hire Chinese and Bangladeshis for 10 times less per hour.

Is he going to impose huge import taxes on goods made by American companies with overseas labor? Is he going to try to pass a law forbidding American companies from using overseas labor? Do you actually think either of these ideas will pass Congress? Sorry, but I don't live in a fantasy world.

If he has a plan, then he should tell us, not just make pronouncements that have no prayer of materializing.
You could have your answers by seeing his website >> U.S.-China Trade Reform, and reading his latest book >> Crippled America.

Trump is going to WIN IT and democrats are going to flood the suicide hot lines!
Why the hell not? Let's fuckin' see what happens!

Of course, I'll be sure to have a fully stocked bug out kit and location if he is elected! :rofl:

Trump thinks he's running for King. If you think Obama has had a tough time working with Congress, Trump doesn't even realize that is part of the job.

Trump is going to WIN IT and democrats are going to flood the suicide hot lines!

Of course, I'll be sure to have a fully stocked bug out kit and location if he is elected! :rofl:

Trump thinks he's running for King. If you think Obama has had a tough time working with Congress, Trump doesn't even realize that is part of the job.
That's okay he has a plan... A TREMENDOUS plan! And he's a billionaire you know!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to expedite your departure.
Sure come over here and suck my big hairy balls you fairy

While I don't go for guys, I am sure you can find a male who would be interested in your microscopic junk.

Except that he never explains how he is going to make companies hire Americans when they can hire Chinese and Bangladeshis for 10 times less per hour.

Is he going to impose huge import taxes on goods made by American companies with overseas labor? Is he going to try to pass a law forbidding American companies from using overseas labor? Do you actually think either of these ideas will pass Congress? Sorry, but I don't live in a fantasy world.

If he has a plan, then he should tell us, not just make pronouncements that have no prayer of materializing.
He has explained this MANY times. As in the case with Ford wanting to move its plants to Mexico. Tax the HELL out of ANY vehicle it wants to move back here and sell...believe me they will ALL decide paying legit wages here is better than THEM having to either A. Pay for the high taxes to bring it back here themselves or B. Losing so much business to companies either staying or coming back to America.

Sorry, Trump is going no where. He has all the supporters he will ever have and you can't win the nomination with 20-something percent.
You realize there is like 14 or 15 candidates till...I would be shocked if anyone had more than 20 something percent. Trump is the ONLY consistent candidate. Period.

What you don't understand is that as candidates drop out, those supporters won't be going to Trump. 20-something to 30 something percent is all he'll get. He can't win it.

Sorry, Trump is going no where. He has all the supporters he will ever have and you can't win the nomination with 20-something percent.
You realize there is like 14 or 15 candidates till...I would be shocked if anyone had more than 20 something percent. Trump is the ONLY consistent candidate. Period.

What you don't understand is that as candidates drop out, those supporters won't be going to Trump. 20-something to 30 something percent is all he'll get. He can't win it.
Mmk. You believe what you want.

Trust me, I'd happily pull the lever for Trump over any of the Democrats, but he won't get my vote in the Primary, unless Cruz, Carson, and Rubio are gone.

Trust me, I'd happily pull the lever for Trump over any of the Democrats, but he won't get my vote in the Primary, unless Cruz, Carson, and Rubio are gone.
Barf. Nut case that literally walked off stage because the crowd wasn't israel firster enough,just all around CRAZY SOB.Nut case that tried to kill his mom and best friend supposedly,and a NEO CON. Man you got 3 different kinds of people there....jeez.

Barf. Nut case that literally walked off stage because the crowd wasn't israel firster enough,just all around CRAZY SOB.Nut case that tried to kill his mom and best friend supposedly,and a NEO CON. Man you got 3 different kinds of people there....jeez.

That's your opinion. I'm just telling you how it's going to be. As a Trump supporter, I'm sure you don't like it but that's what it is.

Forum List

Back