After Weeks of Silence, CNN finally covers Biden's sexual Assault Allegation

Is CNN turning againsst creepy Joe? Perhaps they see someone else ready to take over for ole joe?

Fake news! Conspiracy theory sources!

I agree! :thup:

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

·
1h

Joe Biden isn’t sheltering in place in his basement bunker because of the pandemic, he’s hiding from Tara Reade.

1587779584096.png

Is CNN turning againsst creepy Joe? Perhaps they see someone else ready to take over for ole joe?

Fake news! Conspiracy theory sources!

No one wants to deny Sleepy Joe his Due Process at all. All I'm saying, all that President Trump wants, is for the alleged miscreant to be given a fair chance to prove his innocence. Unlike, BTW, they gave to Justice Kavanaugh..

In the event that Biden were to be elected, the investigation into his misconduct will be Issue #1 for the next Congress to deal with.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Tara Reade is a nutcase who has complimented and praised Joe Biden in the past.

If this is really being investigated by the police she will feel the fury of the law if she is found to be lying and if there is evidence others are involved in her fantasy.

Tara Reade's LIES Are Exposed

Kinda like that bitch that accused Kavennaugh. How many years did she get.

Don't thank me for pointing out you are cocksucking asshole.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Tara Reade is a nutcase who has complimented and praised Joe Biden in the past.

If this is really being investigated by the police she will feel the fury of the law if she is found to be lying and if there is evidence others are involved in her fantasy.

Tara Reade's LIES Are Exposed

Kinda like that bitch that accused Kavennaugh. How many years did she get.

Don't thank me for pointing out you are cocksucking asshole.

Please desist. This is not a gay dating website.

It was true in the KAV hearings...it's true now

What I am saying is that victims of sexual assault can either report the crime or not. In terms of an outside observer judging it's severity, If you wait 35 minutes, you have credibility. If you wait 35 days, you have less credibility. If you wait 35 weeks, you have even less credibility. If you wait 35 months, you have still less. And I would argue that if you wait 35 years, you have zero credibility.

Ford and Reade both are probably telling the truth as they recall it; not sure how something that wasn't sexual assault back decades ago becomes sexual assault in 2018 and 2020...
What Biden did is sexual assault, even in 1996. Furthermore, there are contemporaneous complaints about it.

Biden, as a candidate for President, is difficult to defend (and that goes for Trump, as well). But this bovine fertilizer of dragging up unsubstantionable accusations from decades ago that are founded on latter day definitions of social norms has got to stop. Any male over 30 could be charged by these 'standards'.
Listen to all the hypocrites who defend Blasey Ford to the hilt.

Biden, as a candidate for President, is difficult to defend (and that goes for Trump, as well). But this bovine fertilizer of dragging up unsubstantionable accusations from decades ago that are founded on latter day definitions of social norms has got to stop. Any male over 30 could be charged by these 'standards'.

Gosh as it turns out, liberals don't like the games being turned on them

Who'd have thunk it?

What I am saying is that victims of sexual assault can either report the crime or not. In terms of an outside observer judging it's severity, If you wait 35 minutes, you have credibility. If you wait 35 days, you have less credibility. If you wait 35 weeks, you have even less credibility. If you wait 35 months, you have still less. And I would argue that if you wait 35 years, you have zero credibility.

Ford and Reade both are probably telling the truth as they recall it; not sure how something that wasn't sexual assault back decades ago becomes sexual assault in 2018 and 2020...
What Biden did is sexual assault, even in 1996. Furthermore, there are contemporaneous complaints about it.

Not according to President Trump who boasted of grabbing women by their genitals.

Not according to President Trump who boasted of grabbing women by their genitals.

By women who want it. Just because it never happened to you doesn't mean it never happened to the alpha.

Beta Biden did not ask quite so nicely.

Crickets....THUD....another right wing fantasy....dead....

When he wasnt groping young girls, he used his position as VP to set his son up at Burisma

#IBelieveTara

I really think it is unwise for trump supporters to try making this an issue.

Oh, are you threatening to say false things about Trump? We are so so sooooo scared!

Yeah! The democrat massas can takes their liberties with the help!

Defend your Massa!

4. Trump runs against Biden, loses by a landslide, Trump gets indicted on his way out by NY State.

I don't really think Trump has much to worry about with Biden being the dem nominee as it stands right now.

If Justin makes a third party run it might get interesting, though. He's tossing the idea around. He certainly won't win. But he'll definitely toss a monkey wrench into things. Especially if he manages to get on the debate stage.
Justin Trudeau?

By women who want it. Just because it never happened to you doesn't mean it never happened to the alpha.

Beta Biden did not ask quite so nicely.

You are professing expertise in the psychology of vagina-grabbing?

Out with it man or zip up.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back