After Weeks of Silence, CNN finally covers Biden's sexual Assault Allegation

I really think it is unwise for trump supporters to try making this an issue.

Oh, are you threatening to say false things about Trump? We are so so sooooo scared!

Yeah! The democrat massas can takes their liberties with the help!

Defend your Massa!

You should be very concerned with the 19 women that we know of that trump has raped or assaulted.

Gosh as it turns out, liberals don't like the games being turned on them

Who'd have thunk it?

Naw, we just get a bit annoyed when you take someone with NO CREDIBILITY like Reade and try to trot her out as valid.

Remember, up until last year, she said that the reason she quit her cushy job with Congress was because she didn't like how we were picking on her hero, Putin. She was against American Imperialism!!! (I agree, imperialism is a bad thing, but not being against Putin). Now she changes her story after her third or fourth flaky candidate dropped out?

Who'd have thunk it?

Naw, we just get a bit annoyed when you take someone with NO CREDIBILITY like Reade and try to trot her out as valid.

Remember, up until last year, she said that the reason she quit her cushy job with Congress was because she didn't like how we were picking on her hero, Putin. She was against American Imperialism!!! (I agree, imperialism is a bad thing, but not being against Putin). Now she changes her story after her third or fourth flaky candidate dropped out?

Tara Reade appears to have studied the reports of Dopey Donald Trump's vagina-grabbing techniques to embellish her story.

The key will be whether she has been depositing money into her account.

Oh, are you threatening to say false things about Trump? We are so so sooooo scared!

Defend your Massa!

You should be very concerned with the 19 women that we know of that trump has raped or assaulted.

That's all bullshit. Hillary supporters trying to Squid ink Defense BJ Clinton's fucking 16 year old girls with Jeff Epstein

Is CNN turning againsst creepy Joe? Perhaps they see someone else ready to take over for ole joe?

Crickets....THUD....another right wing fantasy....dead....
92596854_10157991267990586_5449537041551327232_n.jpg

You sick bastards support this. Think how that child felt, but we know. You could care less.

Is CNN turning againsst creepy Joe? Perhaps they see someone else ready to take over for ole joe?

View attachment 327727
You sick bastards support this. Think how that child felt, but we know. You could care less.

Which is Biden would never be allowed to get near my grandnieces

View attachment 327727

Corrupt and perverted. No wonder Soros and the ChiComs pushed everyone aside for Quid Pro Joe

It was true in the KAV hearings...it's true now

What I am saying is that victims of sexual assault can either report the crime or not. In terms of an outside observer judging it's severity, If you wait 35 minutes, you have credibility. If you wait 35 days, you have less credibility. If you wait 35 weeks, you have even less credibility. If you wait 35 months, you have still less. And I would argue that if you wait 35 years, you have zero credibility.

Ford and Reade both are probably telling the truth as they recall it; not sure how something that wasn't sexual assault back decades ago becomes sexual assault in 2018 and 2020...
What Biden did is sexual assault, even in 1996. Furthermore, there are contemporaneous complaints about it.

Not according to President Trump who boasted of grabbing women by their genitals.
I've swatted this down at least 1000 times by now. I'm tired of wasting my time on idiots like you.

Defend your Massa!

You know of no such thing.

is this the end of creepy joe?

I think Biden's campaign is toast now with CORROBORATION of the alleged assault. Christ it was the woman's mother who called into Larry King after the alleged assault looking for advice on whether to go to the press with it. That's a BOMBSHELL.

There was no such corroboration of the Kavanaugh allegations. Then there's the nature of the assault, penetration. This is precisely the type of singular incident that destroys presidential candidates, certainly far less serious things have destroyed prior candidates. Coupled with other women alleging inappropriate touching and fondling I think Biden's goose is cooked.

Who'd have thunk it?

Tara Reade appears to have studied the reports of Dopey Donald Trump's vagina-grabbing techniques to embellish her story.

Tara told everyone the second creepy Joe assaulted her.

Who'd have thunk it?

She didn't tell the police.

Who'd have thunk it?

Pathetic

Who'd have thunk it?

Pathetic

I agree she is a sad case. She should have gone to the police.

Tara Reade is being used by Donald Trump.

She is describing exactly the vagina gripping style of Dopey Donald Trump to which Dopey Donald has confessed.

I think Biden's campaign is toast now with CORROBORATION of the alleged assault. Christ it was the woman's mother who called into Larry King after the alleged assault looking for advice on whether to go to the press with it. That's a BOMBSHELL.

There was no such corroboration of the Kavanaugh allegations. Then there's the nature of the assault, penetration. This is precisely the type of singular incident that destroys presidential candidates, certainly far less serious things have destroyed prior candidates. Coupled with other women alleging inappropriate touching and fondling I think Biden's goose is cooked.
Biden needs to hang in there and represent right through November!! Who cares if he's corrupt AND a serial sexual abuser?

Who'd have thunk it?

Pathetic

She is describing exactly the vagina gripping style of Dopey Donald Trump to which Dopey Donald has confessed.
Trump's time machine made Tara talk about it in the 90s at the time of the incident

Biden needs to hang in there and represent right through November!! Who cares if he's corrupt AND a serial sexual abuser?

Biden does represent the Dems values and hypocrisy.

Who'd have thunk it?

So?

Who'd have thunk it?

Pathetic

ROFL! But Hillary wasn't using any of those bimbos who accused Trump. It's astounding the way you TDS douchebags are so blind to your hypocrisy.

Investigate and if something then move forward but if nothing I am not caring and why?

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump nonsense has made where wanting pious leader is never happening....
Heh..

Kennedy.

And so many before.

Forum List

Back