After Weeks of Silence, CNN finally covers Biden's sexual Assault Allegation

It was true in the KAV hearings...it's true now

What I am saying is that victims of sexual assault can either report the crime or not. In terms of an outside observer judging it's severity, If you wait 35 minutes, you have credibility. If you wait 35 days, you have less credibility. If you wait 35 weeks, you have even less credibility. If you wait 35 months, you have still less. And I would argue that if you wait 35 years, you have zero credibility.

Ford and Reade both are probably telling the truth as they recall it; not sure how something that wasn't sexual assault back decades ago becomes sexual assault in 2018 and 2020...
Honestly I don't believe either of them. But the loony left made this bed...and by god they're going to lay in it. They need the lesson.

Personally I wish this came out after Biden got the nomination. He is a weak candidate and I don't want to give the dems an out to choose someone stronger...but the cast is out of the bag, we'll see where the chips fall.

OMG...another Biden is creepy meme. My god, it's almost as good as Trump barging into the dressing room of underage beauty pageant contestants....sure. Go there. LOL.
My my another hopover from the left to something they feel more comfortable with

Sorry. You Trump lovers have no legs to stand on with this one. Given that the grabber's got what, 15+ women coming out against him?
The accusations against Biden are being reported and I'm sure they'll be investigated. But I'm sure you Trump lovers will apply your usual double standards because..he's your guy.

The Tara Reade case is extremely suspicious following on the heels of the attempt by Trump to compel an announcement by Ukraine, by promising to release withheld money, that Hunter Biden and Burisma would be investigated.

What lesson is that? That you guys are going to promote some crazy woman's claims because you got your feelings hurt on Kavanaugh?

We are going to promote some crazy woman's claims because you promoted some crazy woman's claims and demanded she must be believed just to score some political points.

So now this crazy woman must be believed...your rules. Now you get to play by them and somehow "it's not fair".

Learn the lesson...it was never fair.

It was true in the KAV hearings...it's true now

What I am saying is that victims of sexual assault can either report the crime or not. In terms of an outside observer judging it's severity, If you wait 35 minutes, you have credibility. If you wait 35 days, you have less credibility. If you wait 35 weeks, you have even less credibility. If you wait 35 months, you have still less. And I would argue that if you wait 35 years, you have zero credibility.

Ford and Reade both are probably telling the truth as they recall it; not sure how something that wasn't sexual assault back decades ago becomes sexual assault in 2018 and 2020...
Honestly I don't believe either of them. But the loony left made this bed...and by god they're going to lay in it. They need the lesson.

Personally I wish this came out after Biden got the nomination. He is a weak candidate and I don't want to give the dems an out to choose someone stronger...but the cast is out of the bag, we'll see where the chips fall.

Good to see you don’t believe Reade but somehow, bizarrely, believe there should be some punishment for what didn’t happen to her.

Trump has turned you into a lunatic. Remember back when you were a man?

Good to see you don’t believe Reade but somehow, bizarrely, believe there should be some punishment for what didn’t happen to her.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I believe we should play by the rules you laid down during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Nothing matters other that a credible allegation has been made. Believing all women includes Tara Reade. If Biden gets destroyed by it...that's Democrats fault for laying the groundwork.

If they are forced to backtrack...Kavanaugh is vindicated and democrats are disgraced. Either way the lesson is learned and this tactic won't be used for another 30 years...and IMO that is important. Right now the Democrats think they won a battle on Kavanaugh by damaging him. That the Machiavellian ends justifying means made the Ford fiasco a worthwhile attack. That needs to be undone. And this is the foil by which it will be undone. That this "weapon" is double edged and cuts both ways. Mutually assured destruction is a proven deterrent.

Besides...if Biden is destroyed by it pre-nomination...we're probably doing you a favor. He's a weak candidate and Trump will chew him up and spit him out faster than you can say Home Depot.

I believe we should play by the rules you laid down during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Nothing matters other that a credible allegation has been made. Believing all women includes Tara Reade. If Biden gets destroyed by it...that's Democrats fault for laying the groundwork.

If they are forced to backtrack...Kavanaugh is vindicated and democrats are disgraced. Either way the lesson is learned and this tactic won't be used for another 30 years...and IMO that is important. Right now the Democrats think they won a battle on Kavanaugh by damaging him. That the Machiavellian ends justifying means made the Ford fiasco a worthwhile attack. That needs to be undone. And this is the foil by which it will be undone. That this "weapon" is double edged and cuts both ways. Mutually assured destruction is a proven deterrent.

Besides...if Biden is destroyed by it pre-nomination...we're probably doing you a favor. He's a weak candidate and Trump will chew him up and spit him out faster than you can say Home Depot.

You still don’t see it. How sad.

We are going to promote some crazy woman's claims because you promoted some crazy woman's claims and demanded she must be believed just to score some political points.

So now this crazy woman must be believed...your rules. Now you get to play by them and somehow "it's not fair".

Learn the lesson...it was never fair.

Dr. Ford is a respected person of integrity.

Ms Raede/McCabe/Moulton doesn't stand up to the slightest scrutiny.

Her's the major difference. Biden has been in the public eye for 30+ years. Not only did Ms. Reade/McCabe/Moulton/Whatever she is calling herself this week not say anything for 27 years, but she actually PUBLICLY PRAISED Biden on other occasions.

On the other hand, none of us heard about Kavanaugh until he was nominated. You had a pretty credible complaint by a credible person. It really did deserve investigation, especially after OTHER women came forward with similar stories.

All that said, both sides have been using this weapon for a while now, or did you suddenly forget how you guys used to drag a $100 bill through a trailer park to find people like Paula Jones?

I think you are fantasizing. If Biden didn't terrify you, you wouldn't be pushing THIS bullshit so hard.

55,000 dead and 26 million jobs lost. Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Nope...what was sad was the democrats pushing Ford's allegations. This is political judo. You know...turning an opponents supposed strength against them.

I can understand totally why you don't like it...but that in no way negates why it is not only acceptable, but necessary.

Nope...what was sad was the democrats pushing Ford's allegations. This is political judo. You know...turning an opponents supposed strength against them.

I can understand totally why you don't like it...but that in no way negates whyit is not only acceptable, but necessary.

I’m fine with it. I am for a full investigation.

The difference is this:

Feinstein and others believed Ford. Ford supporters believed her.

You don’t believe her but think the investigation should take place anyway.

You’re BS’ing yourself. The blob has made you quite the pussy.

Dr. Ford is a respected person of integrity.

Ms Raede/McCabe/Moulton doesn't stand up to the slightest scrutiny.
candycorn ...see?

This is why. These idiots still believe this is a viable political cudgel. They would use it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Joe for being the sacrificial dumbass. Appreciate it.

I can understand totally why you don't like it...but that in no way negates whyit is not only acceptable, but necessary.

The difference is this:

Did you believe Ford?

The difference is this:

Did you believe Ford?
Yes.

[

The difference is this:

Did you believe Ford?
Yes.
Ah...I knew that. Let me rephase. Do you believe Kavanaugh attacked and attempted to sexually assault Ford?

I notice you continually add these mean personal attack messages at the end of nearly all your replies. If you believe they bolster your argument...understand that they do not.

That you believe they are necessary only underscores your own subconscious realization that your arguments are weak and need bolstered.

Just sayin'...it's pretty obvious.

[

The difference is this:

Did you believe Ford?
Yes.
Ah...I knew that. Let me rephase. Do you believe Kavanaugh attacked and attempted to sexually assault Ford?
Yes

Forum List

Back