🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After yesterday's performance, Trump SHOULD agree to testify before Mueller

Figured some AH would give Trump credit for NK,SK meeting The moron the sick pos in our WH had nothing to do with it
/----/ You're never going to give Trump credit for anything. If it happened under Obozo you'd still be singing his praises.
I understand that presidents get credit or take the fall for what happens on their watch Which brings me to how much credit did you or republicans give Obama for his employment record or almost a triple of the DOW? You gave him crap so now you get it back
/----/ Obozo had quantitative Easing. Free money to the banks who then invested it in the down market and made a killing. Trump does not have that luxury, There have been multiple interest rate hikes since he took office with more on the way. As far as the UE rate goes, People lost their careers and took multiple part time jobs to get some money coming in. Obzo counted those multiple PT jobs as jobs created.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

Figured some AH would give Trump credit for NK,SK meeting The moron the sick pos in our WH had nothing to do with it
/----/ You're never going to give Trump credit for anything. If it happened under Obozo you'd still be singing his praises.

Uhhmmm.... while Dim Dung and Moon Unit were working out the ramifications of Dung's hole in the ground, Rump was on his phone shrieking in sopranino about Stormy Daniels on a TV show.

I mean I could sit here and take credit for the Boston Red Sox running away with their division based on my incessant trolling of the Wankees; that doesn't give me an MVP.
/----/ You could take credit if you were the Sox owner or Manager. And Trump is POTUS, so he gets credit.

A year has really done a number on his ego..
I'm surprised he doesn't just quit. Let the country go to hell. That's what all these lib scum want.
I actually dislike liars very much, he should have just told the truth..but Pence would really suck as a president...he is creepy.
What is he supposed to have lied about?
I think that he covered up about hookers....and Putin has something on him..

I'm surprised he doesn't just quit. Let the country go to hell. That's what all these lib scum want.
I actually dislike liars very much, he should have just told the truth..but Pence would really suck as a president...he is creepy.
Indeed, but your opinion is not proof.

Uhhmmm.... while Dim Dung and Moon Unit were working out the ramifications of Dung's hole in the ground, Rump was on his phone shrieking in sopranino about Stormy Daniels on a TV show.

I mean I could sit here and take credit for the Boston Red Sox running away with their division based on my incessant trolling of the Wankees; that doesn't give me an MVP.
/----/ You could take credit if you were the Sox owner or Manager. And Trump is POTUS, so he gets credit.

Yyyyeeah um.... there ain't no Korea in "POTUS"

Obviously, given Trump's temperament in his performance on Fox & Friends, his testifying before a Mueller's team of investigators should be a breeze.......

Go for it, Trump......after all, you're the "smartest man, with the best words, bordering on genius status"........lol

View attachment 190226
Dang, and we all thought you were the smartest man

Obviously, given Trump's temperament in his performance on Fox & Friends, his testifying before a Mueller's team of investigators should be a breeze.......

Go for it, Trump......after all, you're the "smartest man, with the best words, bordering on genius status"........lol

View attachment 190226
/------/ Trump doing what no other President could do.
NORTH MEETS SOUTH!
'NO MORE WAR'

Trump made the sun come up this morning also! He is a god

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
But you had to make that up
I don’t have to make up obama would stop the oceans from rising

Well didn't he?
I've seen that thing in the sky. It's orange too.

trumptoon1229.jpg

Yyyyeeah um.... there ain't no Korea in "POTUS"
/----/ That's an idiotic post even by your low standards.

/----/ Ending the war in Korea was yesterday's news. And it was an outstanding performance.

/----/ Ending the war in Korea was yesterday's news. And it was an outstanding performance.
Just wait, it won't be long before the lying libs give credit for this to the "great obama"

It is great news about Korea.......and, obviously, it is ALL Trump's charming personality that has brought us such good news.....Who could possibly argue with that, correct, Cellie??

(BTW, your contributions to this thread is right on target....I mean, just look at the thread's title....LOL)

So you completely missed Ben Carson who doesn't have a clue what he was picked for as a job... The dude was busted for spending all of this money for his office decor yet calls out a person working 3 jobs but needs a little help to raise her children that Ben conveniently used the pro-life platform..He is a Dumbass..

Forum List

Back