🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After yesterday's performance, Trump SHOULD agree to testify before Mueller

/----/ Ending the war in Korea was yesterday's news. And it was an outstanding performance.

It is great news about Korea.......and, obviously, it is ALL Trump's charming personality that has brought us such good news.....Who could possibly argue with that, correct, Cellie??

(BTW, your contributions to this thread is right on target....I mean, just look at the thread's title....LOL)
Really? Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that Trump was not charming and threatened to wipe the little gook bastard of the planet?

I actually dislike liars very much, he should have just told the truth..but Pence would really suck as a president...he is creepy.
What is he supposed to have lied about?
I think that he covered up about hookers....and Putin has something on him..
Indeed, but your opinion is not proof.
/----/ Ending the war in Korea was yesterday's news. And it was an outstanding performance.
So you completely missed Ben Carson who doesn't have a clue what he was picked for as a job... The dude was busted for spending all of this money for his office decor yet calls out a person working 3 jobs but needs a little help to raise her children that Ben conveniently used the pro-life platform..He is a Dumbass..
Dafuq?

I'm surprised he doesn't just quit. Let the country go to hell. That's what all these lib scum want.
I actually dislike liars very much, he should have just told the truth..but Pence would really suck as a president...he is creepy.

Thangyew. I appreciate the recognition.

I figure I set it up when I was negotiating the turns on a road going north-south. As good a premise as any.

So you completely missed Ben Carson who doesn't have a clue what he was picked for as a job... The dude was busted for spending all of this money for his office decor yet calls out a person working 3 jobs but needs a little help to raise her children that Ben conveniently used the pro-life platform..He is a Dumbass..

Candidate Trump promised 'the best people' for his Cabinet Video ...

Candidate Trump promised 'the best people' for his Cabinet Video ...
/----/ So? What's wrong with that?

Forum List

Back