AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

well apprently trump made a lot of people authors....
These books are promoted as to destroy him, and the authors make a good buck out of it. We always get into personality and not the good or bad the politician does. The party is even more important for those books. Videos of Trump at important domestic and foreign meeting you see him taking control. There by now should be a hundred books on both Biden and Harris. Unlike Trump's administration, Biden's people live a comfortable stealth existence compared to them and many of them are abject failures.

So...what big publisher will publish a book about how addle-brained Biden was when he was running for President?

None of them.

Opinions differ, and that's fine, but the MSM suppresses opinions that they don't like.

Barr is the man who knew there was NOTHING there to do anything to Trump about. And is now wanting to sell a book so hes embellishing and talking out of his ass.

Reminds me of dems.

Barr was the man who let the POS off the hook by lying about the Mueller report. But he is telling the truth in his book. trump does not have the temperament or intellect to be elected as dog catcher.
I'm sure you'll be jacking off while reading that one.

Barr is one of the traitorous sonofabitches (like Pence) that let the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

So piss on him.

Trump found out that the Swamp is deep and wide.

These books are promoted as to destroy him, and the authors make a good buck out of it. We always get into personality and not the good or bad the politician does. The party is even more important for those books. Videos of Trump at important domestic and foreign meeting you see him taking control. There by now should be a hundred books on both Biden and Harris. Unlike Trump's administration, Biden's people live a comfortable stealth existence compared to them and many of them are abject failures.
Or maybe it's not coincidence that nearly everyone who worked within 10 feet of Trump says he is unfit for the office.

Nah, that can't be it. It says so right here on page 65 of the cult handbook.

Barr was the man who let the POS off the hook by lying about the Mueller report. But he is telling the truth in his book. trump does not have the temperament or intellect to be elected as dog catcher.
My first guess is that Barr is running scared and trying to save his own skin by refuting all the lies told on Trump's behalf, as well as the crimes Barr committed.

It's an indication that Trump is dead meat and Barr can't be protected by Trump.

His timing will be critical to late developments that will make it obvious that Trump can't stage a comeback.

If it could happen soon enough to interfere with Biden's war then I would say that it's too bad.

It's not and so it can only be 'good riddance to bad rubbish'!

Barr is one of the traitorous sonofabitches (like Pence) that let the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

So piss on him.

Trump found out that the Swamp is deep and wide.
Flash is a cult member. He cannot think for himself

I was wondering why everything was great until the 15 Democrats MDs in Congress decided not to warn us about COVID.
Oddly I remember talking about it during the Super Bowl party I attended that year. We had heard about it for weeks

You mean they notified us that they had a problem?

Oh
Yes, they notified a scant few NAZIs in authority who kept it mum.
Nice try trying to misquote what I posted.
Fausi committed mass murder by keeping his mouth shut.

Oddly I remember talking about it during the Super Bowl party I attended that year. We had heard about it for weeks
You really fucked up with this post.
I posted a week ago that the people on the cruise ship suffering from COVID were all over the media and you told me to prove it.
Now you stepped in your own feces and proved it.

Fauci knew what was coming and kept his mouth shut.

You really fucked up with this post.
I posted a week ago that the people on the cruise ship suffering from COVID were all over the media and you told me to prove it.
Now you stepped in your own feces and proved it.

Fauci knew what was coming and kept his mouth shut.
So stupid and wrong.

It was a novel virus. We knew virtually nothing about it.

You spend two years trashing Fauci for allegedly not knowing anything, and now your talking point is that he personally knew everything we learned later, because he is the expert.

You morons can't keep your idiot talking points straight. Because you don't even understand them. Just parroting what your blog and youtube masters spoonfeed you.

Why didn't Barr use the Justice Department to go after the BLM Insurrectionists?

He was just like those Democrat Mayors and Governors that stood down and let the BLM sonofabitches riot, loot, murder and destroy in over 200 American cities.

A fucking traitor to his country.

Forum List

Back