AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

He's at the center of many civil and criminal investigations, while his supporters cheer on a criminal.
Those are all just Dim smears and scams. Biden, on the other hand, has party to $31 million in bribes from China and Russia.

When have Dims ever played clean, honest and fair? Trump did play clean, honest and fair. Meanwhile the progs swindled our election - dirty and dishonest. Republicans need a brawler like Trump, not a Dim butthole kisser like Cheney and Kinziger.
Democrats have a ton of dirt they carry… we should demand better. Trump is the dirtiest policitcian I’ve ever seen. The fact you believe his rigged election lie says it all. You’re a puppet

When have Dims ever played clean, honest and fair? Trump did play clean, honest and fair. Meanwhile the progs swindled our election - dirty and dishonest. Republicans need a brawler like Trump, not a Dim butthole kisser like Cheney and Kinziger.
Trump has never played clean and fair, wanting to invent 11,780 votes that weren't there.

20i809.jpg
That's probably what Trumps jail cell will look like.

If things play right with Putin, perhaps a few blue cities will be vaporized.
So, needless to say, you expose yourself as the piece of shit that you are, every time the truth comes knocking at your door. You hide like a cockroach scapegoating others.

Democrats have a ton of dirt they carry… we should demand better. Trump is the dirtiest policitcian I’ve ever seen. The fact you believe his rigged election lie says it all. You’re a puppet
He's a dumbass.

So, needless to say, you expose yourself as the piece of shit that you are, every time the truth comes knocking at your door. You hide like a cockroach scapegoating others.
It is a cleansing. And you will shut up then. As many of us will.

He's actually the cleanest. No politician has ever been vetted ass thoroughly as Trump.

I believe the truth, not Dim lies.

Trump has never played clean and fair, wanting to invent 11,780 votes that weren't there.
There are huge problems with every swing state. Laws were ignored and broken. That is fact. Blowhole.

Forum List

Back