🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AG Barr's investigation about the IG report (Video)

Some of the evidence was tampered with much left out. Sorry.

As usual, you are confused. Burisma was investigated for tax evasion in both 2014 and 2016. Hunter was hired in April of 2014. Try again.

Nope, you need to stop listening to hate radio. Investigations were closed by the time he got there. Not that he had anything to do with that part of the business.

Not sure how the workings of a foreign company half a decade ago suddenly became an issue of national interests. but fine. let's look at Bursima, and at the same time, open a full investigation of all the Trump Organizations dealings in Russia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

I'm not even certain how Burisma Holdings was involved in the corruption?

The owner of Burisma, was appointed to a position in the Ukrainian government long prior to Hunter and his partner, becoming board members of Burisma, and the owner was accused of embezzling govt funds....

I'm not certain if it was in to his own or other oligarch pockets or did he do so, through Burisma Holdings?

Your phony alibi falls on its face when you look at Lutensko, the prosecutor after Shokin, he didn't prosecute or investigate anyone, especially Burisma.

There was nothing to investigate. What Lutsenko did was cover for Manafort and Klimek, Trump's buddies.

In fact, Trump wanted to get Lutensko back in the office to investigate Biden... it was part of the transcript you claim exonerated Trump from wrongdoing.

Yuriy Lutsenko - Wikipedia

1. ALL of Schiff's witnesses said under oath that Burisma is corrupt, google it

Democrats' Star Witness Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated
2. Manafort was not Trump's "buddy". He was a money launderer who got his tit in a wringer.
Trump hired him to count delegates at the convention then he slowly got rid of Manafort due to his legal issues.

Paul Manafort - Wikipedia
3. I don't see where Trump wanted Lutsenko back in office? Link please. Hell, Lutsenko isn't even a lawyer!! The Zelensky fired him June 11, 2019.
Trump never asked for Lutsenko, here is a link to the transcript
. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
Trump could have just as easily have been referring to Shokin.

Irrelevant...

2. Manafort was not Trump's "buddy". He was a money launderer who got his tit in a wringer.
Trump hired him to count delegates at the convention then he slowly got rid of Manafort due to his legal issues.

He never should have hired him to start with. Trump only hire "the Best People". Until they turn on him, then he doesn't know them.

3. I don't see where Trump wanted Lutsenko back in office? Link please. Hell, Lutsenko isn't even a lawyer!! The Zelensky fired him June 11, 2019.

Read the article, dummy.

He could have, but he didn't.

Irrelevant...

He never should have hired him to start with. Trump only hire "the Best People". Until they turn on him, then he doesn't know them.

Read the article, dummy.

He could have, but he didn't.

1. Burisma is corrupt and that warrants an investigation. Trump wants Zelensky to assist Barr & Rudy.
2. Hiring manafort was a mistake, he followed a recommendation by Roger Stone?!

How Did Any of These Guys Get Hired by Trump?
"Manafort had experience in floor fights, dating to a 1976 battle between Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan, and besides, he came recommended by his former business partner Roger Stone, an occasional adviser to Trump."
3. I read the call transcript, there is no "LUTSENKO", Trump could have been referring to Shokin or Zelinsky's Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka, but definitely not Lutsenko.
Zelensky: Prosecutor General Riaboshapka "my man", but not "my property"
"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has elaborated on his words from a telephone conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump when he called the then future Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka 100% "his man." "Yes, of course, my friend. My whole team are my people. They are not my property. I don't order them what to do. We have come a long way, the path of the election campaign. Yes, there's Prosecutor General Riaboshapka," he told journalists following a meeting with Trump in New York, according to an UNIAN correspondent.

Read more on UNIAN: Zelensky: Prosecutor General Riaboshapka "my man", but not "my property"

1. Burisma is corrupt and that warrants an investigation. Trump wants Zelensky to assist Barr & Rudy.

He didn't ask to investigate Bursima. He asked to investigate Biden and Crowdstrike.

Again, how is it Trump hires so many people who end up in jail. He only hires the best people. And he knows more about War than the Generals.

He didn't ask to investigate Bursima. He asked to investigate Biden and Crowdstrike.

Again, how is it Trump hires so many people who end up in jail. He only hires the best people. And he knows more about War than the Generals.
Here are direct quotes from the call. Trump referred to Burisma without saying the name.
I do NOT see anywhere where Trump asks Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden or "the Bidens".

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
TRUMP: ...The other thing,There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.
Zelensky: I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all I understand and I'm knowledgeable about it the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament; the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue < Burisma>. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich. It was great that you were the first one who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree with you 100%. Her attitude towards me was far from the best as she admired the previous President and she was on his side. She would not accept me as a new President well enough.

The paragraph you may be referencing is this one, to look into Hillary's server and Crowdstrike's participation (instead of the FBI's?!):
Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine.

Here are direct quotes from the call. Trump referred to Burisma without saying the name.
I do NOT see anywhere where Trump asks Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden or "the Bidens".

Really?

The other thing,There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Sounds like he's asking for an investigation of Biden to me.

Which begs the question. If he really thought that Biden did something wrong, why not open an investigation on this side of the ocean?

Oh, that's right, because it would be seen for what it obviously was, using his power to attack a rival.

Are the lights starting to go on yet?

Well worth a watch.

If I were a Democrat, I'd think about not making too many more statement's they'll have to eat.

Again, if he or Durham drag anyone into court, that person can point to Horowitz's report and say, "See, no political bias, no illegal survellience".

Done.

Oh, yeah, and any trial would take place in Washington DC, where they voted 96% of Hillary. Good luck finding a jury willing to buy Durham's bullshit.
change of venue, traitor.

change of venue, traitor.

Oh what basis?

the only real premise for a change of venue is if too much publicity has slanted the jury pool.

The WHOLE country knows about the goings on in Washington.

So there's really no good reason to move the trial out of DC.

Really?

The other thing,There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Sounds like he's asking for an investigation of Biden to me.

Which begs the question. If he really thought that Biden did something wrong, why not open an investigation on this side of the ocean?

Oh, that's right, because it would be seen for what it obviously was, using his power to attack a rival.

Are the lights starting to go on yet?

1. Who did Biden stop the prosecution of? (Burisma) (...and bragged about it) Trump did not ask for an investigation of the Bidens in that call.
2. Trump said: work with AG Barr to see if that $billion QPQ was legitimate or was Biden protecting a "corrupt" Burisma where his son was making $millions.
3. Why not open an investigation here in the US? Because Burisma is the corrupt company paying kickbacks to the Bidens, in Ukraine.
4. Hillary hired Russians to make-up shit on Trump and that was okay?! Trump wants to find out the truth if there is corruption and the democrats are whining like stuck pigs?! Me thinks that they doth protest too much. What are they afraid of?
5. The only lights that are on are the spotlights on Hunter Biden's $millions from Burisma and China. See that light yet?

1. Who did Biden stop the prosecution of? (Burisma) (...and bragged about it) Trump did not ask for an investigation of the Bidens in that call.

There was no prosecution of Bursima going on. Not even an investigation. He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.. and even there, he gave himself too much credit, as the IMF, EU, and Ukrainian Parliment were all calling for him to be fired.

3. Why not open an investigation here in the US? Because Burisma is the corrupt company paying kickbacks to the Bidens, in Ukraine.

Exactly. Why not? It would seem that if there were real corruption, it'd be easier to find it here.

Of course, if he had tried to open one, his professionals in State and Justice would have told him there was no case. This is the WHOLE PROBLEM with Trump. He really thinks he knows more about the running of government than the professionals that do this for a living. He doesn't. So even though there was ZERO credibility to the conspiracy theories, he believed them anyway.

4. Hillary hired Russians to make-up shit on Trump and that was okay?!

No, she really didn't. But again, if she did, then open an investigation on this side.

There was no prosecution of Bursima going on. Not even an investigation. He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.. and even there, he gave himself too much credit, as the IMF, EU, and Ukrainian Parliment were all calling for him to be fired.

Exactly. Why not? It would seem that if there were real corruption, it'd be easier to find it here.

Of course, if he had tried to open one, his professionals in State and Justice would have told him there was no case. This is the WHOLE PROBLEM with Trump. He really thinks he knows more about the running of government than the professionals that do this for a living. He doesn't. So even though there was ZERO credibility to the conspiracy theories, he believed them anyway.

4. Hillary hired Russians to make-up shit on Trump and that was okay?!

No, she really didn't. But again, if she did, then open an investigation on this side.

1. OK, so Shokin was fired and Lutsenko hired. The bad news is that Lutsenko isn't even a lawyer and did nothing to investigate Burisma. Zelensky said in "the call" that he has a new sheriff, Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka who will work with Barr and Guliani to see what really happened. They can follow the money. So we'll soon see if there was any wrongdoing involving the Bidens and their cash-cow Burisma.
Read more on UNIAN: Zelensky: Prosecutor General Riaboshapka "my man", but not "my property"

2 & 3. To investigate corruption you need to follow the money and uncover the kickback scheme. You need to go to where the money trail starts, and that is in the Ukraine. If there is no corruption, then that's a good outcome. If Hunter Biden earned his $millions honestly, that's capitalism. <g>. We'll see if the government professionals like Barr and Durham can uncover any wrongdoing.

4. Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier, that is not disputed. So its okay for democrats to invite foreign interference in US elections and colluding with Russians. Still don't see that double standard?

FBI releases documents showing payments to Trump dossier author Steele

You didn't comment on item 5, why?? Here it is again.
5. The only lights that are on are the spotlights on Hunter Biden's $millions from Burisma and China. See that light yet?

1. OK, so Shokin was fired and Lutsenko hired. The bad news is that Lutsenko isn't even a lawyer and did nothing to investigate Burisma. Zelensky said in "the call" that he has a new sheriff, Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka who will work with Barr and Guliani to see what really happened. They can follow the money. So we'll soon see if there was any wrongdoing involving the Bidens and their cash-cow Burisma.

Okay, you are living in a fantasy world. The Bidens did nothing wrong with Bursima.

Trump did something very wrong when he held up aid.

4. Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier, that is not disputed. So its okay for democrats to invite foreign interference in US elections and colluding with Russians. Still don't see that double standard?

If Steele was working for the British Government, you MIGHT have a point. He wasn't. You don't.

You didn't comment on item 5, why?

You're lucky I comment on any of your points, you are drinking the koolaid by the gallon.

Okay, you are living in a fantasy world. The Bidens did nothing wrong with Bursima.

Trump did something very wrong when he held up aid.

If Steele was working for the British Government, you MIGHT have a point. He wasn't. You don't.

You didn't comment on item 5, why?

You're lucky I comment on any of your points, you are drinking the koolaid by the gallon.

Points getting shorter, that's good.
1. We disagree on the facts. The Bidens got way too much money for way too little work, that shows corruption, just need Barr and Durham to follow the money and uncover it.
Trump did nothing wrong, he had every right to delay the military aid. We'll see how the impeachment trial ends up, I bet Trump is acquitted.

4. Steele was a foreigner who Hillary paid to pay Russians for dirt on Trump to interfere in a US election. I'll wait for Barr and Durham to sort out the facts on the biggest scandal in US history, Operation Crossfire Hurricane, where the Obama admin "broke into" and spied on the Trump campaign using FISA warrants that were obtained illegally. That crime makes Nixon's plumbers' crimes look petty.

1. We disagree on the facts. The Bidens got way too much money for way too little work, that shows corruption, just need Barr and Durham to follow the money and uncover it.

Uh, guy, Durham has nothing to do with the Bidens.... And frankly, you don't know how much work Hunter did.

Trump did nothing wrong, he had every right to delay the military aid.

No, he didn't. Presidents aren't Kings.

We'll see how the impeachment trial ends up, I bet Trump is acquitted.

Doesn't matter. Everyone will still know what he did. 52% favor impeachment and removal.

4. Steele was a foreigner who Hillary paid to pay Russians for dirt on Trump to interfere in a US election.

Which has nothing to do with anything. He isn't a government.

I'll wait for Barr and Durham to sort out the facts on the biggest scandal in US history, Operation Crossfire Hurricane, where the Obama admin "broke into" and spied on the Trump campaign using FISA warrants that were obtained illegally.

That's already been investigated by Horowitz. It was perfectly legitimate. Durham is a hack and frankly, the media is already tearing him apart.

Uh, guy, Durham has nothing to do with the Bidens.... And frankly, you don't know how much work Hunter did.

Trump did nothing wrong, he had every right to delay the military aid.

No, he didn't. Presidents aren't Kings.

We'll see how the impeachment trial ends up, I bet Trump is acquitted.

Doesn't matter. Everyone will still know what he did. 52% favor impeachment and removal.

4. Steele was a foreigner who Hillary paid to pay Russians for dirt on Trump to interfere in a US election.

Which has nothing to do with anything. He isn't a government.

I'll wait for Barr and Durham to sort out the facts on the biggest scandal in US history, Operation Crossfire Hurricane, where the Obama admin "broke into" and spied on the Trump campaign using FISA warrants that were obtained illegally.

That's already been investigated by Horowitz. It was perfectly legitimate. Durham is a hack and frankly, the media is already tearing him apart.
1. How much work could Hunter do when he doesn't know Ukrainian Law, doesn't speak the language, and rarely if ever attended the meetings? Yet he got paid $millions. Even Yovonavitch said that she was briefed how to handle Hunter's "appearance of a conflict" when she went for her interview. Everyone knows it looks VERY suspicious. You have no idea what Durham might uncover when he follows the money. Hell, even Latvia noticed a little laundry
Latvia Flagged 'Suspicious' Hunter Biden Payments in 2016

2, Trump has every right to delay transfers if he suspects corruption, as the US law dictates. During the summer Ukraine was changing regimes from Poroshenko to Zelensky, Trump was wise to hold the transfer until Zelensky had his guys in-place and the parliament approved several new anti-corruption laws. Trump transferred the money well within the allotted window.

3. 52% favor impeachment and removal, ok, we'll see how well that poll holds up in November. Good luck!

4. Horowitz is just the DOJ IG and doesn't have the investigative authority that Durham has, especially outside the US, yet he still found plenty of evidence that wrongdoing occurred. We all know that Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and their minions illegally spied on Trump. Durham will either have enough evidence to indict, or not. Arguing about it is premature. We need to wait and see what Durham and Barr come up with. Crossfire Hurricane was started legally, but quickly went off the rails, we'll see who does or does not get indicted.

1. How much work could Hunter do when he doesn't know Ukrainian Law, doesn't speak the language, and rarely if ever attended the meetings? Yet he got paid $millions.

1) He didn't get paid "millions". His firm did.
2) They weren't hiring his firm for their knowledge of Ukrainian, they were hired to burnish the companies contacts in the international market, which is something he was totally qualified to do.

You have no idea what Durham might uncover when he follows the money.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Weird Beard Durham is a hack... and anything he and Barr come up with will be laughed off as trying to appease the Orange Man-baby.

2, Trump has every right to delay transfers if he suspects corruption, as the US law dictates.

Except that's not what he was doing. He was holding it up to get the Ukraine to smear the Bidens for him. because if he did it himself, it would look like exactly what it was, a political hatchet job.

The fact that WHEN he got caught, he released the money and tried to hide what he did tells me even he knew he was wrong.

3. 52% favor impeachment and removal, ok, we'll see how well that poll holds up in November. Good luck!

The only way Trump wins is if he rigs the election.

4. Horowitz is just the DOJ IG and doesn't have the investigative authority that Durham has, especially outside the US, yet he still found plenty of evidence that wrongdoing occurred.

He found no political bias and that the investigation was justified.

1. How much work could Hunter do when he doesn't know Ukrainian Law, doesn't speak the language, and rarely if ever attended the meetings? Yet he got paid $millions.

1) He didn't get paid "millions". His firm did.
2) They weren't hiring his firm for their knowledge of Ukrainian, they were hired to burnish the companies contacts in the international market, which is something he was totally qualified to do.

You have no idea what Durham might uncover when he follows the money.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Weird Beard Durham is a hack... and anything he and Barr come up with will be laughed off as trying to appease the Orange Man-baby.

2, Trump has every right to delay transfers if he suspects corruption, as the US law dictates.

Except that's not what he was doing. He was holding it up to get the Ukraine to smear the Bidens for him. because if he did it himself, it would look like exactly what it was, a political hatchet job.

The fact that WHEN he got caught, he released the money and tried to hide what he did tells me even he knew he was wrong.

The only way Trump wins is if he rigs the election.

4. Horowitz is just the DOJ IG and doesn't have the investigative authority that Durham has, especially outside the US, yet he still found plenty of evidence that wrongdoing occurred.

He found no political bias and that the investigation was justified.
1. When Durham follows the money we'll see who got paid how much. Hunter's financial arrangements are another smoking gun.
2. I could just hear you if Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka had the same Burisma deal that Hunter had. It doesn't pass the "shoe on the other foot test" and you know it.

3. You could try to laugh off what Durham and Barr find, but we'll be laughing when the conspirators do the perp walk.

4. There was no mention of "smearing" anyone in the transcript, Trump wanted Zelinsky's new prosecutor general to work with Barr. A legitimate investigation is NOT a "smear". When Hillary hired Russians to make up shit on Trump, that was a smear. Democrats always accuse others what they themselves are doing, dishonest to the core.

5. Making excuses for losing the 2020 election already? Dems will lose because their candidates AND their policies SUCK. Maybe you should watch the Trump rallies to see what real political energy looks like? The democrats are having billionaire rallies in wine caves. That's a wild bunch, woohoo!! Wild parties!! <g> I'm picturing Bloomberg and Steyer throwing money around...yawn. CNN did a projection of Electoral votes and they weren't as cockey this time. They ended up one projection hoping for 269-269 and were hoping the votes (by state) swung their way. Nope, Nancy has no say in that vote, its by state, by congressional district, Trump wins again.

2. I could just hear you if Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka had the same Burisma deal that Hunter had. It doesn't pass the "shoe on the other foot test" and you know it.

There's a whole lot of sleazy stuff the Trump Brood is currently involved in, I spend very little time complaining about it.

3. You could try to laugh off what Durham and Barr find, but we'll be laughing when the conspirators do the perp walk.

Again, try getting a DC Jury to buy into your Hate Radio Whackiness.... it won't work.

4. There was no mention of "smearing" anyone in the transcript, Trump wanted Zelinsky's new prosecutor general to work with Barr. A legitimate investigation is NOT a "smear".

He wasn't asking for a legitimate investigation. A legitimate investigation would have gone through official channels... and it wouldn't have involved holding up aid.

5. Making excuses for losing the 2020 election already? Dems will lose because their candidates AND their policies SUCK. Maybe you should watch the Trump rallies to see what real political energy looks like?

You guys lost the popular vote in 2016.... you'll lose it again in 2020. Except this time, people will be paying attention to the EC.

Forum List

Back