AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
Why do you hate the system that the USA has?
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

Maybe you should relocate to a country more to your liking.
I love my country... Don't know what your talking about

What do you love ?
It clearly is not the system that we live under
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.

If even any of your loves were true - President Trump would be your guy.
I literally just explained why he isn't my guy. He is a spoiled egotistical cocky dishonest bully of a guy that represents everything that I was raised not to be. I know many people like that in life and I can't stand them. Why in the world would I ever consider somebody like that "my guy"?!
Many times, when one "side" has had enough of the bullshit, they tend to seek out a champion who plays dirty, like the other side has been doing (like oppressed seeking a champion who oppresses like their oppressor).

Trump is a reaction. Trump is one side getting fed up with the other side shitting all over them and getting away with murder in the media. I warned about this at least seven or eight years ago.

Do you have yourselves a thank for getting Trump?

When Kennedy was killed I was just finishing serving my country I know of a few that didn't ....OUCH that damn bone spur
not asking you about trump. pretty sure i know how you feel about him. again you won't simply answer the question but keep going on telling me you hate trump. think i don't get that yet?

you hate him and one of your initial examples was his morality.

so - do yo hate kennedy? his morality was playboy central.
As I look back no I didn't hate him Maybe him being a great president had something to do with it
so you don't hate someone soley for his morality.

now whatever you hate trump for isn't that. we can put that aside. my honest guess is you just don't like him. his tone, manner and how he carries himself. i feel the same about hillary. every word she utters makes me want to drop kick stuffed animals. but that doesn't mean if you don't share that view i should hate you.

it also doesn't mean everything she does is wrong. but it does mean to figure that out i have to put my hate down and see the action itself and not tie the action to someone i hate.

do i like that action? if i had to make that decision is this a decision i could make work?

but we don't do that. we say TRUMP WANTS 123 SO I WANT XYZ.

and that's how we get where we are. letting our hate make us want something we may otherwise NEVER consider.

so we got it that you don't hate trump because he's immoral, you just hate him. cool. i can dig that. but that doesn't make everything he does wrong does it? your hate?
Just to end this while I check out the market I do agree with trump getting tough on China and even Europe if they are unfair in dealing with us ,,,also I don't want illegals streaming into our country BUT this Dacca thing doesn't imo speak well for the *&^&*
DACA - we need a hell of a compromise here. most of those people are in limbo and that is totally unfair to them. we need to create a quick path to citizenship for them and then work to keep this from happening again. but no, they should not be tossed out through spite. most wouldn't know where to go or what to do as this is the only home they have known.

in any event - good to actually talk issues with you. hope it's the start of a trend.

When Kennedy was killed I was just finishing serving my country I know of a few that didn't ....OUCH that damn bone spur
not asking you about trump. pretty sure i know how you feel about him. again you won't simply answer the question but keep going on telling me you hate trump. think i don't get that yet?

you hate him and one of your initial examples was his morality.

so - do yo hate kennedy? his morality was playboy central.
As I look back no I didn't hate him Maybe him being a great president had something to do with it
so you don't hate someone soley for his morality.

now whatever you hate trump for isn't that. we can put that aside. my honest guess is you just don't like him. his tone, manner and how he carries himself. i feel the same about hillary. every word she utters makes me want to drop kick stuffed animals. but that doesn't mean if you don't share that view i should hate you.

it also doesn't mean everything she does is wrong. but it does mean to figure that out i have to put my hate down and see the action itself and not tie the action to someone i hate.

do i like that action? if i had to make that decision is this a decision i could make work?

but we don't do that. we say TRUMP WANTS 123 SO I WANT XYZ.

and that's how we get where we are. letting our hate make us want something we may otherwise NEVER consider.

so we got it that you don't hate trump because he's immoral, you just hate him. cool. i can dig that. but that doesn't make everything he does wrong does it? your hate?
Just to end this while I check out the market I do agree with trump getting tough on China and even Europe if they are unfair in dealing with us ,,,also I don't want illegals streaming into our country BUT this Dacca thing doesn't imo speak well for the *&^&*
DACA - we need a hell of a compromise here. most of those people are in limbo and that is totally unfair to them. we need to create a quick path to citizenship for them and then work to keep this from happening again. but no, they should not be tossed out through spite. most wouldn't know where to go or what to do as this is the only home they have known.

in any event - good to actually talk issues with you. hope it's the start of a trend.

Maybe when Assholia freezes over.

The fact that Barry's administration's failed attempted coup was an extremely coordinated, highly organized attempt to affect / control / steal the 2016 election, target Trump and his team, and to remove the president from Office when they failed to prevent him from winning has already been proven question / denial.

The minute criminal Former Obama administration NIA Director James Clapper declared in ant interview, "We were just doing what the President ordered us to do" it was confirmed.

The minute the Deputy Director of the CIA told in an interview of how Obama micro-managed every action / decision taken by the CIA, 'from what furniture to buy to who to investigate', it was confirmed.

From the moment Strzok texted Page about how Obama demanded to know every detail about what they were doing and how he was holding meetings in the Oval Office about the coup - meetings that have been confirmed, meetings Biden were in, Obama was tied to this.

'Was this an organized effort' is not even in question.

Thanks to Trumps ass kisser Barr hired to keep him out of trouble
I believe Barack Obama called his Bill Barr (Eric Holder) his "wing man".
Leftists used to love the concept.
How did Holder bail Obama out of impeachable offenses as Barr is bailing trump out?

First -
Describe the impeachable offenses that Trump was bailed out of.
Describe the manner in which William bailed him out.
Google it I'm not here to have you make a joke out of anything I say The pos Barr made a mockery of the Russian investigation Damn well trump asked Russia for help That's impeachable and barr downplayed ALL of it
he doesn't appear to be making jokes, eddie but trying to get very specific as to how you formulate your opinion. that's all.

you have what you believe and you refuse anything that would counter that and it seems that is 100% hate for trump. to hate trump you have to sacrifice a lot of others along the way.

i hated someone back in college. she was a total bitch. as the local photographer i had to go take a christmas shot where she worked. i made sure to line her up on the end so i could cut her out of the pic.

it was horrible - i know. but hey, i did it.

that weekend, she came storming up to my car (small town we are all out cruising) and she cussed me out saying she was the only person in the picture. i said bullshit. she started to dive in on me and i again said BULLSHIT and followed up with "to get you all the way out i had to cut out some other lady too".

and i did. but i didn't care who else i took out with my hate for her. was it right for me to assume or use the person in such a manner? sure was not. but hate makes you do strange things.

it seems to me you choose to spread your hate around to all who do not share it for trump. if someone else doesn't go after trump, they are on his side and plotting world domination.

you have to sacrifice people along the way to complete your hate for trump and that is not fair to said people, eddie.

but your hate. hate on. i hope one day you can see more than that out of people you may not agree with. til that day, this world of hate and hating people who don't agree is all we have.

that what you really want? for you, your kids or family? hate handed down to them?
There's a guy that posts here sometimes name of Dale more a republican than anything else and we're great friends I can't help it ice if I have this thing about a president married 3 times cheating on all who a usa bank won't lend a dime too who pays off hookers ,and brags about going for the snatch There's more but can't you see why some one could despise him ?
you hate kennedy?

>>> “If I don’t have a lay for three days I get a headache.”
So said the 35th President of the United States, as recalled by British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan. Although he carefully cultivated the image of the devoted family man, John F. Kennedy was possibly the most prolific philanderer ever to grace the Oval Office.

seems bragging about it to me.

i don't discount your feelings to trump. never have, never will. but you don't keep it to trump. anyone who doesn't share this "moralistic" view with you you demonize and cuss out.

why? have we not disagreed in our past before and it was ok? didn't cause us to "lose it" to former friends? what is so important today that only hate should survive at the cost of everything else we've ever known or believed in?

i would never ask you to stop hating trump. may as well as you to never take a shit again or eat new york pizza with some cold beer. but what i do ask, and the only thing i have ever asked, is to not hate me if i don't agree with you.

i would never hate you for not agreeing with me so i don't get it and likely never will.
You could become my new Republican friend I have another ....lol
you didn't answer the question however.

do you hate kennedy for his lack of "morality" on his wife? to me its either you hate trump because you just do - (do you really need a reason? hate just happens then we work to justify it) and if you hate trump because you just do then it won't matter what he does you'll add it to the list of what you hate about him.

now if you hate the lack of morality, you're gonna do an awful lot of presidential hating in order to be consistent.

like i said, if you wanna hate trump because you do, just leave it there. but to make up reasons why that you don't also hold to other people puts the hate in question to me as to why you really do.
I had no knowledge of Kennedy's infidelities Guess CNN or MSNBC wasn't around then BUT if I did know I sure would have thought less of him
ok - just saw this.

really? kennedys love life was legendary. marilyn monroe? dude out hounded clinton. very much common knowledge.

but i don't care. it has not one iota bearing on the job he did as president. trumps morality really doesn't either in that same light.

they can do the job or they can't. they want to do things i value or they don't.

the rest is feel good crap designed to keep us fighting and not realizing neither side is really doing what we want.

of course not, if you assault and rob somebody then a crime was absolutely committed regardless on whether you got caught or not. But that is a very different situation than what we are talking about and we all know it. Be a little more honest with your arguments and don't use false comparisons if you want to make stronger points.
The problem is we don't know it, and that's where your little argument crumbles and falls apart. Felonies were committed by government officials looking to entrap and take down Trump.

Just because you want to look past all that it doesn't change a thing.
And don't worry about my honesty. Worry about your total lack of honesty.
You claim felonies happened, that doesn't make it fact. Trumps people are in control of law enforcement and they have full access to the information about what actually happened. If nobody is in jail with Trumps people in charge then that should tell you something. It weakens your argument, bigly.
great.

then by that logic no one was going to jail on the dems side with obama in charge. yet you say that isn't possible.

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

What do you love ?
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.

I literally just explained why he isn't my guy. He is a spoiled egotistical cocky dishonest bully of a guy that represents everything that I was raised not to be. I know many people like that in life and I can't stand them. Why in the world would I ever consider somebody like that "my guy"?!
but he is a small gov guy.

now this tells me you'd rather have someone you like as president, not someone who will do what you SAY is important.

and you wonder why people get confused talking to you.

The illegal part and a coup generally involves elements of force/violence none of which are true in this case. The Dems went after Trump because Trump lied, covered up and did deeds that they deemed abusive of his power. They followed the legal process and in the end Trump remained in office. That’s not a coup.
Put as much lip stick on your pig as you like. Coups don't necessarily have to be violent and bloodless coups are not unheard of. Plotters like Comey, Brennan etc. did indeed break the law in order to remove Trump so I'm not sure if you claim they broke no laws or not. But they did! So there's that.

The process the plotters followed was only legal if one didn't look too closely, like the FISA warrants
obtained by illegal means or the Steele dossier which was claimed to the courts and press as legitimate when it was nothing but a collection on fictitious nonsense gathered by a British espionage gadfly for a nice pay day.

Yes. The part about Trump remaining in office was not a coup. That however was not for lack of trying by Deep State creeps and lying scumbags.
You call it what you like. I know what it was. If you try to run down someone and don't quite hit your mark
murder was still attempted.
Look in the mirror if you want to see lipstick. You say all these laws were broken, warranting a coup label, yet nobody is in jail and trumps people have been in charge! In fact part of this so called illegal coup and investigation was started and executed by trump appointed people. This narrative you’re trying to spin is such a joke and so easily debunked. I honestly don’t know why you waste So much of our time repeating it.
Yet no one is in jail or charged for RUSSIA shit, huh?

Trying to figure out what you mean here. Numerous Russians were charged for hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account as well as other associated illegal actions.

That being said, calling the Mueller investigation a coup is beyond ridiculous.
Agreed, yet that’s the brainless talking point the turds are circulating
Of course it is. They haven't thought through this very much and instead just repeat the talking point. If they stopped and thought about it for a few minutes, the talking point would fall apart.

Which is why none of them are going to actually have a conversation about it and just call you names.

Or, no one can have a conversation with people like you two, who will not embrace any fact that you don't agree with.
Once we state that 2 plus 2 is 4 and you don't accept that - meaningful discussion definitely deteriorates.
Before you all lost your minds and decided that nothing bad that the previous admin might have done would be accepted as fact we could have a conversation - we could agree on the facts, we just thought differently about the affect of those facts.
But not now.
On the contrary, Colfax laid out a very coherent fact bases response laying out the situation. I see in your response you don't address anything and just make generalized insults. You avoid talking about the facts by complaining that somebody who has been presenting specific facts and arguments don't do what they are literally doing all over this thread. What a joke. You do see the irony right? You're not very good at this game. Try another

Factually False
Factually a fact

I'ma just lay this here -

Or, no one can have a conversation with people like you two, who will not embrace any fact that you don't agree with.
Which fact am I not embracing?
oh lord this will be one long fucking list.

DACA:

1. "most of those people are in limbo and that is totally unfair to them"

You can blame the Democrats who obtained a near super-majority control of Congress and held it the last 2 years of the Bush administration and the 1st 2 years of the Obama administration.

All the shit Democrats declared the GOP COULD do after taking/holding the Senate and WH are the exact same things THEY could have done those 4 years but CHOSE not to.
- WHY? Because Democrats love that shit a election time as political weapons. They would rather engage in fear-mongering by saying the GOP is going to kick you out of the country and make false promises of how they are going to help YOU than to actually PASS DACA LEGISLATION - THEY DIDN'T EVEN SERIOUSLY TRY TO DO SO.

Barry finally got so pissed that his Party / the Dems did nothing that he violated the Constitution to impose his own edict.

If the illegals are in libo now they can blame:
1) Their parents who brought them here illegally.
2) The Democrats for doing NOTHING, for failing topass DACA legislation
3) Obama - for violating the Constitution, for refusing to enforce US Immigration law for years, for giving them false hope, and for dragging this out years longer due to his Illegal / Un-Constitutional Edict.

2. Path to citizenship?

Here are a couple of ideas:

1. Leave the country. Go back to your parents' country of origin, Apply for citizenship as per US Immigration Law / Process

2. Mandate a certain date for all illegals in this country to register with the government here in the US, to identify the probably 20+ Million illegals here - anyone not registered after that date on a national registry gets deported if stopped / caught. Let's say 1 year to do so...

After that year, all those registered become tax-paying citizens of the united States ... WITH ZERO RIGHT TO VOTE...EVER...UNLESS they go back to their parents' country of origin, Apply for citizenship as per US Immigration Law / Process, and enter the US legally.

(You would see Democrats raise HELL over this one, as the only reason they want to make illegals citizens it ti make then 'economic slavery plantation slave' Democrat voters over night...)

DACA:

1. "most of those people are in limbo and that is totally unfair to them"

You can blame the Democrats who obtained a near super-majority control of Congress and held it the last 2 years of the Bush administration and the 1st 2 years of the Obama administration.

All the shit Democrats declared the GOP COULD do after taking/holding the Senate and WH are the exact same things THEY could have done those 4 years but CHOSE not to.
- WHY? Because Democrats love that shit a election time as political weapons. They would rather engage in fear-mongering by saying the GOP is going to kick you out of the country and make false promises of how they are going to help YOU than to actually PASS DACA LEGISLATION - THEY DIDN'T EVEN SERIOUSLY TRY TO DO SO.

Barry finally got so pissed that his Party / the Dems did nothing that he violated the Constitution to impose his own edict.

If the illegals are in libo now they can blame:
1) Their parents who brought them here illegally.
2) The Democrats for doing NOTHING, for failing topass DACA legislation
3) Obama - for violating the Constitution, for refusing to enforce US Immigration law for years, for giving them false hope, and for dragging this out years longer due to his Illegal / Un-Constitutional Edict.

2. Path to citizenship?

Here are a couple of ideas:

1. Leave the country. Go back to your parents' country of origin, Apply for citizenship as per US Immigration Law / Process

2. Mandate a certain date for all illegals in this country to register with the government here in the US, to identify the probably 20+ Million illegals here - anyone not registered after that date on a national registry gets deported if stopped / caught. Let's say 1 year to do so...

After that year, all those registered become tax-paying citizens of the united States ... WITH ZERO RIGHT TO VOTE...EVER...UNLESS they go back to their parents' country of origin, Apply for citizenship as per US Immigration Law / Process, and enter the US legally.

(You would see Democrats raise HELL over this one, as the only reason they want to make illegals citizens it ti make then 'economic slavery plantation slave' Democrat voters over night...)
i really don't care who to blame. i don't find it fair to deport people who didn't come here from another country. letting this manifest for so long is bullshit. to us, to them, to all involved.

draconian measures to not realize and resolve our own mistakes in this won't do. i am not talking about an expansion of it - but a STOP IT HERE and process those cause in our political bullshit and get it resolved. the problem is i would agree the left will continue to keep doing what they want and put us back into this position again.

not sure how we can stop that but sending people to a country they've never been to doesn't seem like the right move to me. but not this doesn't mean i think letting the left pull their bullshit is fine either.

bad situation all around.

Who did he stop from testifying? What documents did he refuse to show?
If that ain't obstruction give me the chair
I wish that were possible. Trump asserted the same executive privilege that Obama did in 2012
when he blocked Eric Holder's testimony on Fast and Furious.

Either you didn't care then or you shouldn't care now.
And I know I posted this same message yesterday but obviously you just don't pat attention to things
that don't spin your little propeller around.
Was Obamas privilege as damning as Trumps could have been ?? Toadying up to an enemy asking for help in our election OR do you think trump is not capable of such a crime? and in the future try not to mention the name of a great man Obama We're talking about this lout in our WH NOW
When did this event occur?
Many years ago but what's the diff ? Trump is the one NOW running roughshod over our country Was Obama perfect? I'm sure he'd take back some things if he could but he wasn't nearly as despicable as Trump
It never happened, you lying douchebag. How is Trump "running roughshod over the country?" Obama was a criminal who orchestrated a coup against Trump, spied on innocent Americans, Use the IRS to persecute them, yada, yada, yada.

That's the system.

No one who loves his country could defend these BLM pieces of shit.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Your main objection is that he's a Republican.

That's the system.

What do you love ?
And the sad thing is the rest of the world thinks of us like that too
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

I wish that were possible. Trump asserted the same executive privilege that Obama did in 2012

And I know I posted this same message yesterday but obviously you just don't pat attention to things
Was Obamas privilege as damning as Trumps could have been ?? Toadying up to an enemy asking for help in our election OR do you think trump is not capable of such a crime? and in the future try not to mention the name of a great man Obama We're talking about this lout in our WH NOW
Many years ago but what's the diff ? Trump is the one NOW running roughshod over our country Was Obama perfect? I'm sure he'd take back some things if he could but he wasn't nearly as despicable as Trump
It never happened, you lying douchebag. How is Trump "running roughshod over the country?" Obama was a criminal who orchestrated a coup against Trump, spied on innocent Americans, Use the IRS to persecute them, yada, yada, yada.
Roughshod:

If Obama was a criminal, then senate republicans would do something since theyre majority in senate.

Roughshod:

If Obama was a criminal, then senate republicans would do something since theyre majority in senate.
Chomsky is a Maoist. Hes an America hating piece of shit.

The fact that Barry's administration's failed attempted coup was an extremely coordinated, highly organized attempt to affect / control / steal the 2016 election, target Trump and his team, and to remove the president from Office when they failed to prevent him from winning has already been proven question / denial.

The minute criminal Former Obama administration NIA Director James Clapper declared in ant interview, "We were just doing what the President ordered us to do" it was confirmed.

The minute the Deputy Director of the CIA told in an interview of how Obama micro-managed every action / decision taken by the CIA, 'from what furniture to buy to who to investigate', it was confirmed.

From the moment Strzok texted Page about how Obama demanded to know every detail about what they were doing and how he was holding meetings in the Oval Office about the coup - meetings that have been confirmed, meetings Biden were in, Obama was tied to this.

'Was this an organized effort' is not even in question.

There was no coup attempt. That is in your pointy little head.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Many times, when one "side" has had enough of the bullshit, they tend to seek out a champion who plays dirty, like the other side has been doing (like oppressed seeking a champion who oppresses like their oppressor).

Trump is a reaction. Trump is one side getting fed up with the other side shitting all over them and getting away with murder in the media. I warned about this at least seven or eight years ago.

Do you have yourselves a thank for getting Trump?
I agree, I think that is a smart analysis. I don't know why you say that I have myself to thank as I've never made excuses for politicians on either side when they lie or abuse their power and I'm sure as hell not going to start with Trump. What you explain is hypocrisy and while there is no mystery that politics is full of it, one can not stand on that when debating the issues at hand. There is right and wrong and those with character stand as often as they can with the righteous. They don't make excuses for wrong doing because somebody else "did it first".

That's the system.

No one who loves his country could defend these BLM pieces of shit.
What defenses of BLM have I made that you consider incorrect or un-American?

Forum List

Back