AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
Why do you hate the system that the USA has?
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

Maybe you should relocate to a country more to your liking.
I love my country... Don't know what your talking about

What do you love ?
It clearly is not the system that we live under
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.

If even any of your loves were true - President Trump would be your guy.
I literally just explained why he isn't my guy. He is a spoiled egotistical cocky dishonest bully of a guy that represents everything that I was raised not to be. I know many people like that in life and I can't stand them. Why in the world would I ever consider somebody like that "my guy"?!
Your main objection is that he's a Republican.
Your inability to comprehend is shining bright today. Trump being a republican has nothing to do with anything I've said and that comment has never been expressed by myself... But I'd love to vote for a respectable republican to run our country. I voted for one to run my state. My pick for Bidens VP is a Rep, even though I know it won't happen. Yet again you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, yet you talk anyways. Will it ever get old?

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

What do you love ?
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.

I literally just explained why he isn't my guy. He is a spoiled egotistical cocky dishonest bully of a guy that represents everything that I was raised not to be. I know many people like that in life and I can't stand them. Why in the world would I ever consider somebody like that "my guy"?!
Your inability to comprehend is shining bright today. Trump being a republican has nothing to do with anything I've said and that comment has never been expressed by myself... But I'd love to vote for a respectable republican to run our country. I voted for one to run my state. My pick for Bidens VP is a Rep, even though I know it won't happen. Yet again you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, yet you talk anyways. Will it ever get old?
doesn't seem to for you.

That's the system.

What do you love ?
And the sad thing is the rest of the world thinks of us like that too
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
where do you get these retarded interpretations from? You sound more and more like a complete idiot each time you make comments like this.

That's the system.

What do you love ?
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
where do you get these retarded interpretations from? You sound more and more like a complete idiot each time you make comments like this.
as opposed to you just sounding like a complete idiot every time you comment?

Chomsky is a Maoist. Hes an America hating piece of shit.
Zinn and Chomsky two sides of the same scumbag coin. While my son was still in high school (California) I found out his history textbook was an anti American screed written by Zinn (People's History of the United States).

It was utter one sided garbage with the US being at the center of all the world's problems.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

A Democrat VP should be a Republican
Man you are fucking dumber than I even thought that you were.
That was alot.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That was alot.
"Should be"?? There is not should be... McCain almost picked a Dom as his VP. He should have done that instead of the embarrassment known as Palin. I think Biden should pick Rice but I know it is very unrealistic. Why do you think that would be a dumb move Mr Smarty pants?

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That was alot.
"Should be"?? There is not should be... McCain almost picked a Dom as his VP. He should have done that instead of the embarrassment known as Palin. I think Biden should pick Rice but I know it is very unrealistic. Why do you think that would be a dumb move Mr Smarty pants?

You are literally fucking dumber than my dog.

Many years ago but what's the diff ? Trump is the one NOW running roughshod over our country Was Obama perfect? I'm sure he'd take back some things if he could but he wasn't nearly as despicable as Trump
Okay. You seem very hard to get through to.
Donald Trump exercised the same Executive Privilege as Obama did in a similar situation
(Congress was looking to get his AG on the stand and grill him about a controversial matter).
Obama asserted Executive Privilege. So did Trump.

So how is Trump "wrong" but not Obama? If you were the slightest bit honest and bright you would admit
Trump was no more wrong than Obama was in the same situation.
But you seem to have problems granting Trump the same rights as Obama. That's what makes you more
or less worthless to deal with.
So you say one exec privilege is the same as another? Trump cancelling everything Obama did was a good thing Trump did??
It certainly was.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That was alot.
I hope he does pick Rice. If Biden ever had a chance, she will sink it.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That was alot.

I don't think that he understands politics, at all.
It's a team endeavor.
One team has an R
One team has a D

That's the system.

No one who loves his country could defend these BLM pieces of shit.
What defenses of BLM have I made that you consider incorrect or un-American?

any defense of BLM is incorrect and un-American. They are terrorist traitors.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Of course it does. Who do you think you're fooling?

Ice I don't know if I'm repeating myself but JFK was in another world compared to this stiff in our WH now He was a leader despite his faults which you list Trump is not only a disgrace as president but as a human being too No redeeming qualities,,NONE at all Maybe you'll read the book his niece wrote IF it's allowed to go public

Ice I don't know if I'm repeating myself but JFK was in another world compared to this stiff in our WH now He was a leader despite his faults which you list Trump is not only a disgrace as president but as a human being too No redeeming qualities,,NONE at all Maybe you'll read the book his niece wrote IF it's allowed to go public

What's in the book?

That's the system.

What do you love ?
That's what turds like you mean when you call Trump "selfish" and "greedy." If he acts in the best interests of Americans, then he's selfish and greedy. Turds, like you put the interests of foreigners of our interests. Americans have had their fill of that shit.

BTW, anyone who extols the virtues of "diversity" is automatically a douchebag. When has anyone ever demonstrated any benefit from "diversity?"

Yes, you can't point at any legitimate faults.

What's in the book?
How trump f,ed up his own family as well as other disparaging items

Yes, you can't point at any legitimate faults.
All I can say to you bri if you're not stupid , you suffer from something worse

That's the system.

What do you love ?

That was alot.
Why’s that?

Forum List

Back