AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
Why do you hate the system that the USA has?
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

Maybe you should relocate to a country more to your liking.
I love my country... Don't know what your talking about
No one who loves his country could defend these BLM pieces of shit.
What defenses of BLM have I made that you consider incorrect or un-American?

any defense of BLM is incorrect and un-American. They are terrorist traitors.
Ok, but I asked what defenses ive made. Point to one

Ice I don't know if I'm repeating myself but JFK was in another world compared to this stiff in our WH now He was a leader despite his faults which you list Trump is not only a disgrace as president but as a human being too No redeeming qualities,,NONE at all Maybe you'll read the book his niece wrote IF it's allowed to go public

What's in the book?
How trump f,ed up his own family as well as other disparaging items

Examples?

Dims had the opportunity to call all the witnesses they wanted during the impeachment.
Yup they could call all they wanted but subpoenas were ignored. Would you have preferred they let it drag out for months longer while it all played out in court?

That's the system.
because like with many other areas of government it is inefficient, ineffective, a huge waste of time and a huge waste of money

What do you love ?
It clearly is not the system that we live under
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.
And the sad thing is the rest of the world thinks of us like that too
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
where do you get these retarded interpretations from? You sound more and more like a complete idiot each time you make comments like this.
That's what turds like you mean when you call Trump "selfish" and "greedy." If he acts in the best interests of Americans, then he's selfish and greedy. Turds, like you put the interests of foreigners of our interests. Americans have had their fill of that shit.

BTW, anyone who extols the virtues of "diversity" is automatically a douchebag. When has anyone ever demonstrated any benefit from "diversity?"
Wrong. I don’t call Trump selfish and greedy because he put the needs of Americans before all else you dipshit. If you don’t get that by now then I can’t help you. And I’m certainly not wasting any more of my time explaining it to you.

That's the system.

What do you love ?
I love the diversity, the freedom, the innovation, the progression, the fight that many undertake to do what's right, until Trump I've always felt like the USA stood for what's right and good. We were the good guys. Now I feel like he is representing us as selfish, greedy, arrogant douchbags, he can't leave soon enough.
So in order to get respect from the rest of the world, we have to allow anyone who wants to walk all over us and give it to us up the ass? That's why I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
where do you get these retarded interpretations from? You sound more and more like a complete idiot each time you make comments like this.
That's what turds like you mean when you call Trump "selfish" and "greedy." If he acts in the best interests of Americans, then he's selfish and greedy. Turds, like you put the interests of foreigners of our interests. Americans have had their fill of that shit.

BTW, anyone who extols the virtues of "diversity" is automatically a douchebag. When has anyone ever demonstrated any benefit from "diversity?"
You say diversity isn’t a virtue and then ask who’s benefited from diversity.... haha the irony of that statement has me laughing. I bet you don’t even get why.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Wrong. I don’t call Trump selfish and greedy because he put the needs of Americans before all else you dipshit. If you don’t get that by now then I can’t help you. And I’m certainly not wasting any more of my time explaining it to you.

Everything he does puts the needs of Americans first.
You hate everything that he does.
Therefore: - you hate putting the needs of Americans first.

(that was 8th grade algebra, if I remember correctly)

That's the system.

What do you love ?

You don’t know anything about what I love or hate so stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to know how I feel. Trump certainly does Not put the needs of Americans first with everything he does. In fact the opposite can be shown in many cases. He serves himself and his election prospects. You seem to be in denial of the truth. That’s a sad place you’re in.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

You don’t know anything about what I love or hate so stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to know how I feel. Trump certainly does Not put the needs of Americans first with everything he does. In fact the opposite can be shown in many cases. He serves himself and his election prospects. You seem to be in denial of the truth. That’s a sad place you’re in.

I know that you are in denial

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Yes, that's exactly what you and all the other Trump hating TDS morons do. That's why you call him a racist for trying to enforce the border. Nothing reveals the dishonesty and hypocrisy of leftists more than their opposition to enforcing the border.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

You say diversity isn’t a virtue and then ask who’s benefited from diversity.... haha the irony of that statement has me laughing. I bet you don’t even get why.
Where's the irony? How could "diversity" be a virtue if no one benefits from it? Are you saying only things we don't benefit from are virtues? I can't imagine anything more idiotic than that idea.

The government of our country exists explicitly to benefit Americans, not to make us all suffer for the benefit of foreigners.

So please explain how "diversity" is a virtue.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Can you supply an example?

That's the system.

What do you love ?

You can explain it to him but you can't make him understand it

That's the system.

What do you love ?

You can explain it to him but you can't make him understand it
I understand it perfectly. That's what has him so upset.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Yes, that's exactly what you and all the other Trump hating TDS morons do. That's why you call him a racist for trying to enforce the border. Nothing reveals the dishonesty and hypocrisy of leftists more than their opposition to enforcing the border.
I’ve never called him a racist for trying to enforce the border. Stop lying and stop bringing strawman into the debate. It makes you sound like a bigger idiot

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Where's the irony? How could "diversity" be a virtue if no one benefits from it? Are you saying only things we don't benefit from are virtues? I can't imagine anything more idiotic than that idea.

The government of our country exists explicitly to benefit Americans, not to make us all suffer for the benefit of foreigners.

Haha, see I knew you wouldn’t get it

That's the system.

What do you love ?

I’ve never called him a racist for trying to enforce the border. Stop lying and stop bringing strawman into the debate. It makes you sound like a bigger idiot
Oh puhleeze. Every one of your Komrades have. Why are you calling him "selfish" and "greedy?" What actual action has he taken that indicates he's selfish and greedy? Don't waste you time talking about some motive you imagine he has.

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Haha, see I knew you wouldn’t get it
You haven't demonstrated that yet, dumbass.

Why can't you answer the question? Why are you weaseling?

That's the system.

What do you love ?

Oh puhleeze. Every one of your Komrades have. Why are you calling him "selfish" and "greedy?" What actual action has he taken that indicates he's selfish and greedy? Don't waste you time talking about some motive you imagine he has.
My komrades are a figment if your imagination. I can name something in a near daily basis that he does which is selfish and not to benefit America. Namely whenever he tweets or speaks. Specifically, let’s look at this mask situation. Because of Trump alone masks has become political. He went from calling COVID a hoax to daily press conferences talking out of his ass about bleach and sunlight, to rallying a reopening and refusing to abide by the same safety standards that his own administration was recommending to the public.

He could have taken a different route, he could have sported MAGA face masks and promoted safety, but no, he had to be a tough guy and go the opposite route. Make fun of Biden for hiding in a basement, hold rallies... it’s just about the most selfish and irresponsible handling of a deadly situation I’ve seen by a president outside of war actions

then please tell me who has been prosecuted AND convicted of crimes related to the RUSSIA investigation?

You moved the goalposts.

See, this was your original statement:
Yet no one is in jail or charged for RUSSIA shit, huh?

The OR changed to an AND. Russians were charged with hacking of the DNC and Podesta. They weren't convicted because Russia isn't going to hand over their own.

why did the FBI lie?
why are the FISA warrants found to have been wrongfully provided AS STATED BY THE MAN WHO PROVIDED THEM based on the bullshit the FBI had
why did they setup papadopalous?
why did they go around Flynns rights of due process?
and in the end, why do all you fucks say all this is ok yet get pissed off at fucking pancake syrup?

the left makes zero sense and projects their ignorance on others.

1. Be more specific maybe? Are you referring to false statements in the Carter Page warrant? Seems like no one really is defending that, but it doesn't make it a coup.
2. Not sure what this means, seems a little confusing.
3. They didn't set up Papadopalous. That's a fevered conspiracy theory.
4. They didn't go around Flynn's rights of due process.
5. Carter Page is the only one with any case against the FBI for being mistreated. However, the invasion of his privacy, while wrong, is a far cry from the police murdering someone like Breanna Taylor.

It wasn't a coup.

Only because it was not successful
Thanks to Trumps ass kisser Barr hired to keep him out of trouble
thanks to comey for not going after hillary like he should have...

we can do that shit forever. appears we will to make ourselves feel better when we don't get what we want.
Hard to make a claim that Comey didn’t prosecute Clinton out of a political bias. Furthermore, the decision to not prosecute Clinton was made among career prosecutors, unanimously, and not political appointees.

Imagine if Lynch had pulled prosecutors off or Clinton’s case and installed her own close associates to reverse or ease up on decisions already made by career prosecutors?

Because that’s basically what we are seeing happen to Flynn and Stone.

Forum List

Back