Again.Debbie Wasserman Refuses To Answer Questions On Fox News Sunday. "Useless Debbie"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:stupid: Many of us must of seen the embarrassing performance of "Dumbass Debbie VS Chris Wallace" earlier today. It seems that no matter what Chris asks of her,,she deflects way off into left field then talk about what a bunch of confused cockroaches and turkeys the Republicans are.
If you guys did see the interview, you could see that Chris Wallace was about to have a cow being Debbie wouldn't even get to the answer,,,,just kept wandering off onto the island of misfits of where she was born.
And she is in charge of the DNC? :poke:

She has learned that no answering, or answering that she "cannot recall", or some similar bs, suffices when being interviewed because the so-called journalists never, ever follow up their questions and force the answers.
Blah-blah-blah...suck it up, low information morons.

:stupid: Many of us must of seen the embarrassing performance of "Dumbass Debbie VS Chris Wallace" earlier today. It seems that no matter what Chris asks of her,,she deflects way off into left field then talk about what a bunch of confused cockroaches and turkeys the Republicans are.
If you guys did see the interview, you could see that Chris Wallace was about to have a cow being Debbie wouldn't even get to the answer,,,,just kept wandering off onto the island of misfits of where she was born.

poor hack :cuckoo:

maybe if your opinion were worth anything and you did something other than spew vitriol from the rightwingnut blogosphere

poor hack :cuckoo:

maybe if your opinion were worth anything and you did something other than spew vitriol from the rightwingnut blogosphere

You HONESTLY think your opinion has merit? I hate to break it to you....but only morons give your fool-fueled rants any credence at all. You are a generic poster..you can toss a rock in any direction in cyberville and hit a clueless liberal wonder like you..... dime a dozen. You bring nothing to the table that will make anyone reflect.......learn, grow, evolve........

I recorded it, haven't watched it yet but now I'm looking forward to it. Usually, Chris has a pretty good show. Not always but this one sounds entertaining. Thanks for the preview.

Who is Debbie Wasserman? :dunno:

I think she resembles Medusa or something, yes she does.

screen-shot-2014-12-31-at-7-37-31-pm.png

debbie-wasserman-schultz.jpg

We get Fox News on satellite, Chris Wallace, his father, I can't remember his name, but I'm sure his father used to present "60 Minutes"?

We get Fox News on satellite, Chris Wallace, his father, I can't remember his name, but I'm sure his father used to present "60 Minutes"?
Mike.

Mike.

Thanks, that's him, Mike Wallace.

Who is Debbie Wasserman? :dunno:

I think she resembles Medusa or something, yes she does.

screen-shot-2014-12-31-at-7-37-31-pm.png

debbie-wasserman-schultz.jpg
Thanks a lot, Lucy, you just made me lose my dinner. I had spaghetti!

Spaghetti? OMG what an unfortunate choice or something :eek-52: :lol:

There's no good photographs of this woman, she's scary and ugly in all of them.

You don't find her sexy?

I mean the Sideshow Bob, the piercing voice, the psycho eyes, well yeah Medusa was sexier even with the snakes...

( The sarcastic comment free of charge )

From what nonsense I've heard out of her in the past I can only imagine that a big contributor bought that DNC position for her. Certainly can't be on any sort of merit.

From what nonsense I've heard out of her in the past I can only imagine that a big contributor bought that DNC position for her. Certainly can't be on any sort of merit.
I heard she blew Bill Clinton.

I recorded it, haven't watched it yet but now I'm looking forward to it. Usually, Chris has a pretty good show. Not always but this one sounds entertaining. Thanks for the preview.
Chris Wallace: Miss Wasserman, I really need to ask you this and please just give me a direct answer: As you know, Madam Hillary allowed four men to die a slow agonizing death in Benghazi, yet you strongly support her Presidential Candidacy. Miss Wasserman, doesn't the Hillary Benghazi scandal bother you at all?
Debbie: Well Mike, as you know, Donald Trump is a racist, he hates all blacks and hispanics, Ted Cruz is also a racist and hates all Cubans, Jews and gay monkeys, and also, I want to claim that John Kasich is nothing but a dumb POS Republican who beats his wife and his cat on a daily basis.

If she were to answer honestly, the Democrats would be finished.
Chris Wallace: Debbie, How much is 1 + 2 ??? Debbie: Ted Cruz needs to bow out of the race because the idiot buffoon was born in Austria! Hes an illegal alien!

If she were to answer honestly, the Democrats would be finished.

You could threaten Debbie with anything and she will never be truthful about anything regarding the Democrat party....
She is the ultimate political hack...

Forum List

Back