AGAIN: Intel Committee Chair: ‘NO EVIDENCE' Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russians

While the leaking of classified information is concerning, it needs to be investigated separately than this. Don't let the GOP keep trying to distract.

Read my signature...

"House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes said Sunday that there is “no evidence” of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government during the presidential campaign.'

So now will snowflakes PLEASE STFU with the FAKE NEWS, ALL-IN Liberal BUTT-HURT Conspiracy BS?!

There never was 'collusion', and the Russians never 'hacked the election'. They hacked piss-poor incompetently cyber-security-protected DNC E-mails that did not reveal anything people didn't already know about the Democrats (they cheat during primaries / elections and are a bunch od racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites)!

BUT THERE WAS A CRIME / CRIMES COMMITTED...BY DEMOCRATS / ONAMA 'HOLD-OVERS' / SNOWFLAKES:

"The California Republican told Fox News’ Chris Wallace that the only crime there is evidence for is the leaking of the names of Americans who were caught up in surveillance, such as former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn."

FIND THEM AND THROW THEIR ASSES IN JAIL!

Intel Committee Chair: ‘No Evidence’ Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russians

Meanwhile:

No evidence to support Trump's claim of wire tapping by President Obama

And confirmation once again that Russia actively tried to subvert our election by illegally hacking American emails.

Yes- no evidence that Trump broke the law- just that Trump lies and that Trump denials of Russian involvement are lies.

Collusion will bring down the Trump presidency

What we do know is Russia spied on Trumps behalf, Trump used the stolen evidence in his campaign, Trump eased antiRussian wording in the GOP platform, Trump has continually defended Russia, Trump representatives met with Russian agents and lied about it

Let's see how the investigation turns out

Collusion will bring down the Trump presidency
Get some evidence 1st....

...meanwhile, Comey pointed out what Obama, his holdovers, and/or others within the Intel community did in an act of partisan hatred was ESPIONAGE!

The DOJ should immediately go after them with the full weight of the US govt: identify them, arrest them, and prosecute them publicly in espionage hearings.

I agree, snowflakes like you need to STFU with your butt-hurt.

Top Intel Democrat: 'Circumstantial evidence of collusion' between Trump and Russia

"I was surprised to see Director Clapper say that because I don't think you can make that claim categorically as he did. I would characterize it this way at the outset of the investigation: There is circumstantial evidence of collusion. There is direct evidence, I think, of deception and that's where we begin the investigation."
giphy.gif

James Comey just admitted that Russia didn't change ANY votes in swing states Trump won! This means his win is valid.

James Comey cannot know the unknowable. Trump might have won without the hacked e-mails but he might not have. Trump himself made a big deal of the e-mails so he thought they would influence voters to either vote for him or stay home. He certainly encouraged the release of these hacked e-mails.

There may never be direct evidence of it but it does not mean that it did not happen. If the burglars had not been caught Watergate never would have happened. Nunes is a Trump sycophant so he certainly would try to help Trump.
huh, where have you been for seven months?

Meanwhile:

No evidence to support Trump's claim of wire tapping by President Obama
If you ignore the NSA's records of 'electronic surveillance' of Trump and his family.

The FBI explicitly said that President Obama had no authority to order the wire tapping of Trump or any other private citizen.

Trump lied to you- that was confirmed today.

And you just keep burying your head up Trump's ass.

Rep. Denny Heck (D-WA) sounded like he was about to break down in tears about how Trump has forsaken "patriotism" in favor of helping Russia.

Whoring out America for the interests of Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and pretty much every other nation on the planet is fine though, in his view.

I am so tired of hearing this Russia BS. Democrats got pounded because they hate America, hate Americans, and lie about everything.

There is circumstantial evidence of collusion.
Thank you - 'circumstantial'...as in NO DIRECT< SMOKING-GUN, HARD, SOLID EVIDENCE. All snowflakes have is accusation and Conspiracy Theory BS!

Again, Hacking DNC e-mails is NOT 'hacking the election'. Such an act is not even LOOSELY related to 'hacking the election'. Hacking the DNC's e-mails is a spate event that happened during an election that cast a bad light on Democrats!

It's B U L L S H I T!

So? Circumstantial is still evidence and can still be quite convincing, especially when paired with DIRECT EVIDENCE OF TRUMP'S ADMIN LYING about it.

Circumstantial can work for the wire tapping thing too, especially when for the last 16 weeks we've been hearing about things the media found out on Trump by wire tapping , y'all don't remember all those stories even before Trump made the accusation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is circumstantial evidence of collusion.
Thank you - 'circumstantial'...as in NO DIRECT< SMOKING-GUN, HARD, SOLID EVIDENCE. All snowflakes have is accusation and Conspiracy Theory BS!

Again, Hacking DNC e-mails is NOT 'hacking the election'. Such an act is not even LOOSELY related to 'hacking the election'. Hacking the DNC's e-mails is a spate event that happened during an election that cast a bad light on Democrats!

It's B U L L S H I T!

So? Circumstantial is still evidence and can still be quite convincing, especially when paired with DIRECT EVIDENCE OF TRUMP'S ADMIN LYING about it.
What exactly is that circumstantial evidence?
Starskey, can you answer the question?

Certainly. I need to ask though, why can't you?

There are multiple Trump people meeting multiple times with Russian officials at critical times within the timeline of the hacking, some with prior knowledge of information that was to be released.

Follow that with the fact that all of them, including Trump, have claimed no knowledge of meetings during the campaign.

That has been shown to be false and is certainly grounds for further investigation.

If the answers "I don't remember" or "I don't recall" were grounds for a criminal indictment, Hillary would be serving 20 years to life.

Last edited:

It's B U L L S H I T!

What exactly is that circumstantial evidence?
Starskey, can you answer the question?

Certainly. I need to ask though, why can't you?

There are multiple Trump people meeting multiple times with Russian officials at critical times within the timeline of the hacking, some with prior knowledge of information that was to be released.

Follow that with the fact that all of them, including Trump, have claimed no knowledge of meetings during the campaign.

That has been shown to be false and is certainly grounds for further investigation.

If the answer was "I don't remember" or "I don't recall" was grounds for a criminal indictment, Hillary would be serving 20 years to life.

And here is the explanation as to why she isn't in prison....

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
Orwell

I am so tired of hearing this Russia BS. Democrats got pounded because they hate America, hate Americans, and lie about everything.

And by Russia BS- you don't like hearing how Russia tried to influence our election- and that Trump lied about that, just as he lied about President Obama wire tapping him?>

FBI investigation is still ongoing
Manifort, Flynn and Sessions have not even been interviewed yet

Is there evidence of collusion? not yet
Is the investigation closed? Not by a long shot

Forum List

Back