🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Agony

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a very great sermon from the preacher - Leonard Ravenhill - who is now in heaven enjoying his reward. If you listen to one sermon this week - let this be the one! Let God speak to your heart. What kind of Church are you a member of? What kind of ministry are you listening to? What does the Word of God mean to you? The greatest sin in the world is to say I can manage my life without God. Is that you?

Who has not seen this video yet? If you have not seen it please watch it today. This is a message you do not want to miss.

It is good to read this 51st Psalm and pray it with all of our heart, soul, strength, with all of our being.

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity: and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation: and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Then will I teach transgressors thy ways: and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

O Lord, open thou my lips, and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

For thou desirest not sacrifice, else I would give it: thou delightest not in burnt offerings.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

Thou shalt be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Psalm 51

All Hail Lilith Ereshkigal
Heart of Egalgina
Soul of the Abyss of Kurnugi
Lady of Cutha
Empress of IRKALLA
The Land of no return
The Black Dimension

The Self-Improvement Vanity Mirror

Does a popular strength-fantasy pop culture American comic book character such as Iron Man (DC Comics) reveal self-determination confidence or some type of spiritual aspiration agony in modern human civilization?

:afro:

Iron Man (Wikipedia)

cot-fair.jpg

What makes his sermon any different than Joel Olsteen's?
Oh. Wait. Cuz this guy tickles your ear and Olsteen's doesn't.

Isn't that the way of all religion and their zealot followers?

Actually Joel Osteen is a false teacher who is seeking after the riches of this world rather than the message of the Cross, Gracie. I would strongly advise people not to listen to a word he says (or his wife).

Leonard Ravenhill is preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is in heaven now enjoying his reward. While Osteen may enjoy the accolades & riches of this world what will it profit him when he is in hell?

Actually Joel Osteen is a false teacher who is seeking after the riches of this world rather than the message of the Cross, Gracie. I would strongly advise people not to listen to a word he says (or his wife).

Leonard Ravenhill is preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is in heaven now enjoying his reward. While Osteen may enjoy the accolades & riches of this world what will it profit him when he is in hell?
You missed my point. but thats ok.

This is probably where the confusion lies. In the modern church the experience has been no conviction of sin, no thoughts of repentance, prayer or thoughts about hell, comfortable to remain the same and be rocked in the cradle of worldly love all the way to hell. They have invited sin into the church and the world feels quite comfortable sitting in the pew these days. Why is this? Because the modern church does not preach about hell, against sin, it doesn't preach about holiness,fasting, prayer, separation from the world, obedience unto Jesus at all costs.

Some ministries will not even speak out against certain false teachers / religions for fear of being sued or being arrested. Did the Apostle Paul ever concern himself about such things? No. How many coats did Paul own, Gracie? By all Biblical accounts I'd say it must have been one coat. ONE COAT. Paul was a Preacher of the Gospel. How many does Joel Osteen have? These men are piling up clothes like clay - it is yet another sign of their indulgence of the flesh - flesh that was supposed to be crucified and no longer living for itself according to the Gospel - but they do not preach the Gospel. They deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ for filthy lucre. That is what is going on. The love of the world is to be at enmity with God. these men have their rewards here on earth. That is all they have. And then the judgment of God which they will all face.

Forum List

Back