Ah....Arizona...

Warneke knew the benefits arrangement when he took the job. He also had the responsibility of purchasing life insurance for his family knowing he had such a dangerous profession. It seems to me the only problem here is a lack of personal responsibility on behalf of the deceased and his wife is trying to blame the government for it.

Republicans and their pat answer of personal responsibility. How about this then, when your car is wrecked or vandalized leave your insurance company out of it and take some responsibility that you were not GUARD 24/7. Personal responsibility!! Remember. Or if your house is on fire, put it out yourself and then never mind looking for insurance to fix it. You were irresponsible in your behavior. We can take this and run with it to any degree you want.
If life was like all you right wing fanatics think it is, we would not need any of the protective agencies we have; be it insurance to police to military. Take your personal responsibility and apply it to yourself.

Warneke knew the benefits arrangement when he took the job. He also had the responsibility of purchasing life insurance for his family knowing he had such a dangerous profession. It seems to me the only problem here is a lack of personal responsibility on behalf of the deceased and his wife is trying to blame the government for it.

Republicans and their pat answer of personal responsibility. How about this then, when your car is wrecked or vandalized leave your insurance company out of it and take some responsibility that you were not GUARD 24/7. Personal responsibility!! Remember. Or if your house is on fire, put it out yourself and then never mind looking for insurance to fix it. You were irresponsible in your behavior. We can take this and run with it to any degree you want.
If life was like all you right wing fanatics think it is, we would not need any of the protective agencies we have; be it insurance to police to military. Take your personal responsibility and apply it to yourself.

Ask yourself this question:

What part of that post made any sense to you?

Nominated for the most stupid post of the week, purchasing insurance against possible loss is taking personal responsibility.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]​

It has been explained to her and all of the other widows of the part time workers that contracts can't be retroactive.
The part time workers knew these conditions when they signed up for part time firefighting conditions.
They signed that contract and the contract can't be rewritten.
It has nothing to do with republicans or small government.

You did not even probably read your own link were it says that AZ lawmakers -which the majority of them are Republicans, are trying to correct it by getting them money from the Firefighters Union and the Public Safety Officers' Benefits Programs from the Federal government.

No you want to believe the lies from the left that Republicans don't care.

Last edited:

That's not the point.

And I hope if someone dies protecting your fucking house and life you have a little more compassion and a whole lot more generosity with your fucking tax dollars.

Nominated for the most stupid post of the week, purchasing insurance against possible loss is taking personal responsibility.

Tell the people up here in New Jersey how great insurance is since Hurricane Sandy.

Arizona is just your typical Red State: We will protect you with our lives if you are UNBORN, but if you protect OURS when you are alive and die trying, tough shit.

Last edited:

Tell the people up here in New Jersey how great insurance is since Hurricane Sandy.

Arizona is just your typical Red State: We will protect you with our lives if you are UNBORN, but if you protect OURS when you are alive and die trying, tough shit.

Correction:

Where has Obama been since Hurricane Sandy?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ise-sent-her-disturbing-form-letter-response/

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2013/01/04/obama-hugged-sandy-victim-form-letter/

Last edited:

That's not the point.

And I hope if someone dies protecting your fucking house and life you have a little more compassion and a whole lot more generosity with your fucking tax dollars.

Yes, it is the point!
Seasonal workers do not get the same benefits as full time workers.
They signed a contract acknowledging this.

Ask your lawyer hubby how it's possible to retroactively enforce a a non-contract.

Very pathetic of you to try and score political points off of a tragedy.

That's not the point.

Yeah, it is the point, dickhead, now shut your fucking pie hole you 14 year old little bitch.

How much have you donated to Mrs. Warneke and the other families?

What is it about an employment contract that you don't understand? This woman's husband entered into a contract knowing the risk, estate planning is more important for people in those types of jobs than most others. I know it's tough to have to face your own mortality, but hey, life's a bitch and then you die.

Having read the posts here, I repeat. I sure am glad that I am no longer a republican.

I don't even have to bother to say how glad I am not to be of the tea party persuatson.

Or, to make it even more concise, I'm just glad that I am not one of you guys who chant "personal responsibility" in unison, like some right wing Hara Krishna.

Having read the posts here, I repeat. I sure am glad that I am no longer a republican.

I don't even have to bother to say how glad I am not to be of the tea party persuatson.

Or, to make it even more concise, I'm just glad that I am not one of you guys who chant "personal responsibility" in unison, like some right wing Hara Krishna.
^^^negged ^^^​
You should be hanging your head in shame!

As previously posted:

Seasonal workers do not get the same benefits as full time workers.
They signed a contract acknowledging this.

Very pathetic of you to try and score political points off of a tragedy.

I repeat. Still waiting for you to actually address the subject matter rather than a make believe bogeyman. You and the OP know very well that the rest of are correct when it comes to the facts of this issue, so you're choosing an appeal to emotion and it's not working.

Forum List

Back