Ah, the good ol days of Obama and John McCain....(sigh)

images
images
images
images
images
Folks, ya gotta miss it, eh? When motherfuckers actually paid attention to candidates, and candidates actually had some sense!!

Its one of the reasons that every republican debate sends Obama's numbers a little bit higher.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemiesand we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Yeah, such class.

:haha:

said his rivals will say of him: 'You know, "he's not patriotic enough, he's got a funny name," 'he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."'

And yes, it wasn't that he NEEDED to falsely accuse McCain of running a racist campaign.

It is just that that is what dems to to republicans.

And McCain politely objected, and then let the matter drop.

As I said.

Wow, guy, that's a stretch! Seriously,, that was the best you got, Obama remarking that he had a funny name.

said his rivals will say of him: 'You know, "he's not patriotic enough, he's got a funny name," 'he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."'

And yes, it wasn't that he NEEDED to falsely accuse McCain of running a racist campaign.

As I said.

Wow, guy, that's a stretch! Seriously,, that was the best you got, Obama remarking that he had a funny name.

Says the lib that can see racism in a man standing on a stage miles away from were something racist happened decades ago.

LOL!!

:laugh:

Two dignified, respectful men.

Good point.

Ouch.

Except that Obama accused McCain of running a racist campaign, and McCain politely responded, and lost.

The Civil Past, is the Republicans ignoring the hate filled propaganda directed at them, and losing.

Uh, and he did. Palin ran around the country accusing Obama of being a terrorist sympathizer, accused him of hating whites because of Rev. Wright, accused him of being non american, I mean if the shoe fits, hey somebody has to wear it.... I mean its all on tape and a movie was made about it, with the words of those that were there, I mean, it is what it is....Republicans can never win elections without fear mongering, its in their DNA, I suppose. Trump however has taken this shit to a whole new low and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves.
Lets see. Armed Isis and drug cartels........called whites racist in his inaug ....acte stupidly........runs down America every chance he gets......Looks looks Palin was right on this just as she was on the drill baby drill

Uh, drill baby drill meant dig into your wallets and drill them bills into her bank account....you and mindless fucks did....:ahole-1:
the mindlessness is all yours now close your eyes and chant BLM some while the next volley flies over your head

NOW I'M CHANTING...WHITE LIES MATTER

As I said.

Says the lib that can see racism in a man standing on a stage miles away from were something racist happened decades ago.

LOL!!
WHITE LIES MATTER MOVEMENT.COM

So Obama pointing out he was black was racist? Interesting?

But the Welfare queens and WIllie Horton, that was totally innocent.

Obama didn't "point out he was black".

He accused McCain of using that against him.

LIar.

And McCain politely complained, and then let the matter drop.

And then lost.

That's a lib's definition of "civility".

Screw that.

As I said.

LOL!!

Joe knew what I was referring to, and didn't disagree.

Do you want to know what I was referring to? It would be funny, except that libs are deadly serious about it.

As I said.

LOL!!

Do you want to know what I was referring to? It would be funny, except that libs are deadly serious about it.
I'm waiting with baited breath, do tell. Otherwise I'd rather watch paint dry.

LIar.

And then lost.

Screw that.

Get the fuck out of here, here are the fuckin facts....MCCAIN DROPPED THE MATTER BECAUSE BUSH JR. ACCUSED HIM OF HAVING A BLACK BABY, WHICH WAS AN ADOPTED INDIA CHILD, SO HE UNDERSTOOD THE RACE THING WELL....AND HE LOST THE ELECTION YOU INGRATE BECAUSE OBAMA WAS BY FAR THE BETTER CANDIDATE AND AND AND HE DIDN'T HAVE PALIN; THE DUMBEST WHITE WOMAN EVER TO GRACE A STAGE OF IMPORTANCE IN US HISTORY...THAT'S WHY HE LOST...NOW ADJUST YOUR JOCK STRAP, I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE.

As I said.

LOL!!

I'm waiting with baited breath, do tell. Otherwise I'd rather watch paint dry.

Reagan's Race Legacy (washingtonpost.com)

"county seat of Mississippi's Neshoba County, is famous for a couple of things. That is where three civil rights workers -- Michael Schwerner, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman -- were murdered in 1964. And that is where, in 1980, Republican presidential candidate Ronald Reagan chose to launch his election campaign, with a ringing endorsement of "states' rights."

It was bitter symbolism for black Americans (though surely not just for black Americans). Countless observers have noted that Reagan took the Republican Party from virtual irrelevance to the ascendancy it now enjoys. The essence of that transformation, we shouldn't forget, is the party's successful wooing of the race-exploiting Southern Democrats formerly known as Dixiecrats. And Reagan's Philadelphia appearance was an important bouquet in that courtship."

Twenty years earlier and several miles away, a racist murder took place and libs just "know" that that was why Reagan choose that place to be where he launched his campaign.

Like I said, it would be hilarious except that lefties are serious about this.

LIar.

Where did he specifically say "McCain" did that? Now, one could accuse him of an abuse of the Straw Man Fallacy (setting up a false argument to knock it down) there were then and are still today people out there claiming he wasn't born in this country and wasn't American. You had Ann Coulter regularly calling him "B. Hussein" in her columns. You had the regular shit Rush Limbaugh was spewing.

And then lost.

Screw that.

Where did McCain Politely complain. Now, I do give McCain credit for sometimes doing the stand up thing, when that Cranky Old Lady called Obama an "Arab", and he corrected her, but frankly, he didn't do enough to distance himself from people like Limbaugh and Coulter and the other nuts who were supporting him not because they liked him, but because they hated the black guy. Just like he denounced his own very sensible immigration reform plan because the racists in his own party were having none of it.

So, no, your argument, like all your other arguments about how the GOP doesn't embrace racism, just falls flat.

So let's review....

The GOP has run on
Opposing the Civil Rights Act in 1964
The Southern Strategy in 1968
Talking about Welfare Queens and Young Bucks in 1980
Jesse Helms White Hands Ad in 1986
Willie Horton in 1988
Birtherism in 2008 and 2012
The shit that flows from Donald Trump's mouth on a daily basis.

But you'll whine that it's the minorities being too sensitive when they vote 90% against your clown.

Hey, here's a wonderful idea, how about instead of trying to scare white people into voting for you, actually try working for the interests of ALL working people, regardless of their skin color.

LIar.

And then lost.

Screw that.

Get the fuck out of here, here are the fuckin facts....MCCAIN DROPPED THE MATTER BECAUSE BUSH JR. ACCUSED HIM OF HAVING A BLACK BABY, WHICH WAS AN ADOPTED INDIA CHILD, SO HE UNDERSTOOD THE RACE THING WELL....AND HE LOST THE ELECTION YOU INGRATE BECAUSE OBAMA WAS BY FAR THE BETTER CANDIDATE AND AND AND HE DIDN'T HAVE PALIN; THE DUMBEST WHITE WOMAN EVER TO GRACE A STAGE OF IMPORTANCE IN US HISTORY...THAT'S WHY HE LOST...NOW ADJUST YOUR JOCK STRAP, I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE.

He dropped the matter because he was playing "nice" by the old rules.

Rules that you lefties never followed.

Libs are still smearing republicans for made up bullshit from decades ago, and McCain dropped Obama's lie after a couple of days.

I can certainly see why you miss those days.

Newsflash TRIG. They ain't coming back.

And that is a good thing.

LIar.

Where did he specifically say "McCain" did that? Now, one could accuse him of an abuse of the Straw Man Fallacy (setting up a false argument to knock it down) there were then and are still today people out there claiming he wasn't born in this country and wasn't American. You had Ann Coulter regularly calling him "B. Hussein" in her columns. You had the regular shit Rush Limbaugh was spewing.

And then lost.

Screw that.

Where did McCain Politely complain. Now, I do give McCain credit for sometimes doing the stand up thing, when that Cranky Old Lady called Obama an "Arab", and he corrected her, but frankly, he didn't do enough to distance himself from people like Limbaugh and Coulter and the other nuts who were supporting him not because they liked him, but because they hated the black guy. Just like he denounced his own very sensible immigration reform plan because the racists in his own party were having none of it.

....or.

1. In the context of a Presidential campaign "they" is his opponent's campaign. Don't play stupid.

2. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/us/politics/01campaign.html

Senator John McCain’s campaign accused SenatorBarack Obama on Thursday of playing “the race card,” citing his remarks that Republicans would try to scare voters by pointing out that he “doesn’t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.”

"Mr. McCain addressed Mr. Davis’s “race card” comments later Thursday. “I agree with it, and I’m disappointed that Senator Obama would say the things he’s saying,”

1. In the context of a Presidential campaign "they" is his opponent's campaign. Don't play stupid.

Says who? Frankly, if McCain wasn't out there denouncing Coulter and Limbaugh, he kind of owned whatever they said.

Senator John McCain’s campaign accused SenatorBarack Obama on Thursday of playing “the race card,” citing his remarks that Republicans would try to scare voters by pointing out that he “doesn’t look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills.”

"Mr. McCain addressed Mr. Davis’s “race card” comments later Thursday. “I agree with it, and I’m disappointed that Senator Obama would say the things he’s saying,”

So McCain did whine about Obama pointing out he was black! OMG!!!!

Guy, the thing is, you guys are still deluding yourselves that Obama won because he was black. No. He won DESPITE being black. That's how badly Bush fucked up everything.

LIar.

And then lost.

Screw that.

Libs are still smearing republicans for made up bullshit from decades ago, and McCain dropped Obama's lie after a couple of days.

So white people are gonna be acting like rabid dogs forever? Oh goodie, I love love love watching canines getting killed in dog fights...listen up Barney Fife...talk is cheap, keep thinking you white fucks are gonna remain top dog in this country.....just like you white fucks got out of chicago, the rest of the country don't take shit from you southern inbread bastards, now choke on them facts.....about them days not coming back...you'll be wishing like a hog on slaughter day for them Obama days, you racist coward!!

Says who? Frankly, if McCain wasn't out there denouncing Coulter and Limbaugh, he kind of owned whatever they said.

So McCain did whine about Obama pointing out he was black! OMG!!!!

Guy, the thing is, you guys are still deluding yourselves that Obama won because he was black. No. He won DESPITE being black. That's how badly Bush fucked up everything.

1. From my link to that right wing rag, the NYT.

"But Mr. McCain has condemned racist campaigning and has denounced Republican groups that tried to make an issue of inflammatory statements made by Mr. Obama’s former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., and one of his own supporters who referred to Mr. Obama as “Barack Hussein Obama” at a McCain rally."

So, in context of McCain "denouncing" such groups and tactics, it was wrong of Obama to implicitly accuse McCain of running a racist campaign.

2. McCain did not "whine", you dishonest prick. He rightfully called Obama on his use of race.

3. And was polite about it, and then let the matter drop.

LIar.

And then lost.

Screw that.

So white people are gonna be acting like rabid dogs forever? Oh goodie, I love love love watching canines getting killed in dog fights...listen up Barney Fife...talk is cheap, keep thinking you white fucks are gonna remain top dog in this country.....just like you white fucks got out of chicago, the rest of the country don't take shit from you southern inbread bastards, now choke on them facts.....about them days not coming back...you'll be wishing like a hog on slaughter day for them Obama days, you racist coward!!

From your perspective, yes.

This is not about us remaining "Top Dog".

This is about us not being discriminated against and smeared and taking it with a smile, like McCain did.

For the last couple of decades Whites, and REpublicans have been very supportive of attempts to "uplif"t blacks.

You, as I have said, interpreted such kindness and civility as weakness.

Now, we are more and more, done with that.

And Trump? is one step two.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

LIar.

And then lost.

Screw that.

From your perspective, yes.

This is not about us remaining "Top Dog".

This is about us not being discriminated against and smeared and taking it with a smile, like McCain did.

For the last couple of decades Whites, and REpublicans have been very supportive of attempts to "uplif"t blacks.

You, as I have said, interpreted such kindness and civility as weakness.

Now, we are more and more, done with that.

And Trump? is one step two.

You ain't seen nothing yet.
Damn youre such a cave monkey. :laugh:

Forum List

Back