Ah, the good ol days of Obama and John McCain....(sigh)

images
images
images
images
images
Folks, ya gotta miss it, eh? When motherfuckers actually paid attention to candidates, and candidates actually had some sense!!
:laugh:

Two dignified, respectful men.

Good point.

Ouch.

Except that Obama accused McCain of running a racist campaign, and McCain politely responded, and lost.

The Civil Past, is the Republicans ignoring the hate filled propaganda directed at them, and losing.
Exactly

Good point.

Ouch.

Except that Obama accused McCain of running a racist campaign, and McCain politely responded, and lost.

The Civil Past, is the Republicans ignoring the hate filled propaganda directed at them, and losing.

Uh, and he did. Palin ran around the country accusing Obama of being a terrorist sympathizer, accused him of hating whites because of Rev. Wright, accused him of being non american, I mean if the shoe fits, hey somebody has to wear it.... I mean its all on tape and a movie was made about it, with the words of those that were there, I mean, it is what it is....Republicans can never win elections without fear mongering, its in their DNA, I suppose. Trump however has taken this shit to a whole new low and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves.

Perfect. Thanks for making my point.

McCain, and republicans like him were suckers for being civil when this is the way they were being treated.

ANd you might want to consider something.

Trump is still not half as nasty as you fuckers.

YOu keep it up, and the response will keep growing too.

Listen, bitch, NRA gun holding naval vet here.....one this I won't do and will die trying....is take shit off of white people. AND TRUST ME, THE LAST MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SIMPLE MINDED MOTHERFUCKER WONT TO FUCK WITH IT, IS THE NIGGA BRAZEN ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOPS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE....AND DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING...lol

And you wonder why we got tired of playing nice with you.

Like I said, you just keep it up.

More and more republicans are getting tired of your shit.

Trump is only a step in a direction, not the destination.

If you think for one second, GOP supporters, will dominate the polls this time around, that shit with Obama will be a cake walk. Not only will we show up in droves, we will defeat Trump, silence the crazies and bring stability back to Whoville, ie the USA and those unwilling to adjust will have their ass ho's handed to em on inaugural day.

Uh, and he did. Palin ran around the country accusing Obama of being a terrorist sympathizer, accused him of hating whites because of Rev. Wright, accused him of being non american, I mean if the shoe fits, hey somebody has to wear it.... I mean its all on tape and a movie was made about it, with the words of those that were there, I mean, it is what it is....Republicans can never win elections without fear mongering, its in their DNA, I suppose. Trump however has taken this shit to a whole new low and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves.

McCain, and republicans like him were suckers for being civil when this is the way they were being treated.

Listen, bitch, NRA gun holding naval vet here.....one this I won't do and will die trying....is take shit off of white people. AND TRUST ME, THE LAST MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SIMPLE MINDED MOTHERFUCKER WONT TO FUCK WITH IT, IS THE NIGGA BRAZEN ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOPS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE....AND DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING...lol

If you think for one second, GOP supporters, will dominate the polls this time around, that shit with Obama will be a cake walk. Not only will we show up in droves, we will defeat Trump, silence the crazies and bring stability back to Whoville, ie the USA and those unwilling to adjust will have their ass ho's handed to em on inaugural day.

Doesn't matter if you do.

We are not going away, and we are not going to be doormats any longer.

The more you asshats push us the more push back you will get.

Uh what? Bush went to war with Islam? We had Muslim allies. The Jews own the world? It's always the Jooooozze.

I don't listen to monkey music, only blues so don't accuse me of listening to that crap. I freed my negroes long ago so don't blame me if they find their way. But it's good to know you aren't gullible or anything.
You don't listen to money music...LOLOL, so your a Stevie Ray Vaugn fan, eh?

Lookie, here...THE WHITE LIES MATTER MOVEMENT!!:ahole-1:

Lookie, here...THE WHITE LIES MATTER MOVEMENT!!:ahole-1:

I hope you enjoy these pleasant quiet times. Because these are the Good Old Days.

Time's coming when you're going to be missing them.

Uh what? Bush went to war with Islam? We had Muslim allies. The Jews own the world? It's always the Jooooozze.

I don't listen to monkey music, only blues so don't accuse me of listening to that crap. I freed my negroes long ago so don't blame me if they find their way. But it's good to know you aren't gullible or anything.
You don't listen to money music...LOLOL, so your a Stevie Ray Vaugn fan, eh?
Monkey music. It's what monkeys would sing if they could talk. Stevie is good but BB King type stuff is about it for me. Pop music is crybaby shit these days.

Good point.

Ouch.

You inbred white boys wont make it down the road. We got a trick for your cave monkey asses.

When did Obama do that?

Obama didn't need to. McCain had the bad luck of being the guy holding the bag of shit Bush left the country.

You inbred white boys wont make it down the road. We got a trick for your cave monkey asses.

Time will tell.

When did Obama do that?

Obama didn't need to. McCain had the bad luck of being the guy holding the bag of shit Bush left the country.

Obama claims McCain will say 'he doesn't look like other presidents'

"said his rivals will say of him: 'You know, "he's not patriotic enough, he's got a funny name," 'he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."'

And yes, it wasn't that he NEEDED to falsely accuse McCain of running a racist campaign.

It is just that that is what dems to to republicans.

And McCain politely objected, and then let the matter drop.

As I said.

Time will tell.
Time has already told. You white boys think your dealing with the Blacks from MLK's method of operation. You aint. Youre dealing with a generation twice removed from turning the other cheek. The more intelligent cave monkeys know and fear this. Your only hope is assistance from the feds and even then your chances arent too good.

Time will tell.
Time has already told. You white boys think your dealing with the Blacks from MLK's method of operation. You aint. Youre dealing with a generation twice removed from turning the other cheek. The more intelligent cave monkeys know and fear this. Your only hope is assistance from the feds and even then your chances arent too good.

THe only thing you morons have going for you is the lies being told to the American people, or "white boys" that this is about fairness or some such bullshit.

Your open hatred and racism puts the lie to that nonsense.

You just keep going.

I can't convince people that they are being lied to.

Haters like you can.

Keep up the good work.

images
images
images
images
images
Folks, ya gotta miss it, eh? When motherfuckers actually paid attention to candidates, and candidates actually had some sense!!

Its one of the reasons that every republican debate sends Obama's numbers a little bit higher.

Forum List

Back