Ahem.... You HusseinCare advocates... You were bragging about UK' nationalized health???

Yeah listening to the opinions of guys in bars is a good way to base your life decisions.

No wonder you're such a fucking loser that you can't get a better job

Who said I based my life decisions on it? What i do base is that as much as management gets high on the smell of their own flatulence, everyone else realizes they are just full of shit.

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” –Henry Ford.
The common working class bar attendee is a working class bar attendee because he is not a boss but a working class bar attendee who could have taken some time to attend some classes that would improve his life style so he wouldn't be a working class bar attendee....

Henry Ford also said that he paid his employees a decent wage because if people couldn't afford to buy his product, he didn't have a business.

The one thing I've learned in 22 years of working in the private sector is that the boss is rarely better than the people he's in charge of. The smart ones are the ones who don't do things to piss people off.

The one things I've learned in 27 years is that although you may not like what he boss has to say, you better learn that he's the boss.

Sounds like you define smart as bosses doing things the way you would do them. Otherwise, you get pissed because they don't do it your way. Sounds like the bosses won with you. They still work and you didn't stay.

Yeah listening to the opinions of guys in bars is a good way to base your life decisions.

Who said I based my life decisions on it? What i do base is that as much as management gets high on the smell of their own flatulence, everyone else realizes they are just full of shit.

Yeah full of shit but somehow they got the promotions

Last edited:

Is that what you told them when YOU left?

He didn't leave he got shit canned.

Yes, it's much better to just let those poor people die than let people wait for elective operations.

Got to have our priorities. ANd spend twice as much for them.

^ Democrat Eugenics starting with FDR was a big influence on Mengele, Hitler and the Nazis

The one things I've learned in 27 years is that although you may not like what he boss has to say, you better learn that he's the boss.

Sounds like you define smart as bosses doing things the way you would do them. Otherwise, you get pissed because they don't do it your way. Sounds like the bosses won with you. They still work and you didn't stay.

Well, no.

Few of my ex-bosses still work at the companies I worked with them at. For instance, the asshole who fired everyone at the last one jumped ship a week before being fired himself. Two companies I worked for went completely out of business after I left. (The nice letter I sent to OSHA probably helped in one case).

I don't get pissed when a boss doesnt' do things my way. I get pissed when their really stupid decisions end up sinking the company.

He didn't leave he got shit canned.

He actually had to leave the location. I meant walked out after being shit canned.

I do let them know the things they are doing wrong, or I think are stupid. sometimes they've even admitted I had good points.

Three companies I've worked for in the last few decades have tried to rehire me. (I only seriously considered one offer before rejecting it.)

Well, no.

Few of my ex-bosses still work at the companies I worked with them at. For instance, the asshole who fired everyone at the last one jumped ship a week before being fired himself. Two companies I worked for went completely out of business after I left. (The nice letter I sent to OSHA probably helped in one case).

I don't get pissed when a boss doesnt' do things my way. I get pissed when their really stupid decisions end up sinking the company.
And yet you still don't have the ambition to want to do it right by running your own company.

I started working for myself because quite frankly I can't stand being told what to do.

You really have no ambition at all

Well, no.

How can someone be fired if they already left. If one jumped ship, he was gone and couldn't be fired.

So you are a pussy that tells on people. No wonder you can't keep a job. If they don't do what you like, you kiss ass. You're good at that.

That you call their decisions stupid means you believe you could do it better. If so, start your own company and do it. Bet you don't last or don't have the guts to try.

Well, no.

And yet you still don't have the ambition to want to do it right by running your own company.

I started working for myself because quite frankly I can't stand being told what to do.

Sounds as if Joe has all the answers yet doesn't have the guts to do it on his own. You would think someone claiming to be so smart would be in his own business and running the others out.

I suspect you worked for yourself because you got tired of your co-workers keying your car.
Nope never happened once.

You see I didn't cultivate the habits of people who had no desire to improve themselves. I didn't and don't hang around with people who do nothing but bitch, moan and whine all day long like you.

I do let them know the things they are doing wrong, or I think are stupid. sometimes they've even admitted I had good points.

Three companies I've worked for in the last few decades have tried to rehire me. (I only seriously considered one offer before rejecting it.)

As good as you claim you are, you should have taken it and you'd now be running it based on what you say you can do. Talk is cheap unless you're willing to back it up. That's how you operate. You're all about social welfare then demand others fund it.

Well, no.

No guts is more like it for Joe.

As good as you claim you are, you should have taken it and you'd now be running it based on what you say you can do. Talk is cheap unless you're willing to back it up. That's how you operate. You're all about social welfare then demand others fund it.
Joe has told me before that he doesn't want to be a boss because ALL bosses are douche bags.

It's a text book example of projection

How can someone be fired if they already left. If one jumped ship, he was gone and couldn't be fired.

Again, only one company actually "downsized" me - after paying me a hefty "Please don't sue us" package. Others went out of business or I left to pursue other opportunities. Do try to keep up.

So you are a pussy that tells on people. No wonder you can't keep a job. If they don't do what you like, you kiss ass. You're good at that.

Yes, when you have a plant full of dangerous chemicals you aren't marking and not tellign your employees what the dangers are and dumping them down drains instead of using proper disposal procedures, I WILL TELL ON YOU!!!!

That you call their decisions stupid means you believe you could do it better. If so, start your own company and do it. Bet you don't last or don't have the guts to try.

Guy, i know this is hard for you believe, but most of us just want to get on with our lives. We don't want to be the sorry bastard who spends 70 hours a week at the office because he can't delegate and can't trust the people who work for him.

I'm all for social welfare because that's the right thing to do. And that's what everyone else does and they get better results.

I think we should save the life of a child, no matter what her parents do for a living.

I'm all for social welfare because that's the right thing to do. And that's what everyone else does and they get better results.

I think we should save the life of a child, no matter what her parents do for a living.

I'm all for people like you that think one person deserves another perosn's money using your own. I you cared as much as you said, you'd do it with your own money and not demand the rest of us be forced to do it.

Why should my children do with a penny less of what I want to give them so a child that's not mine can get it?

Forum List

Back