Ahem.... You HusseinCare advocates... You were bragging about UK' nationalized health???

Whatever makes you feel better. Had his name been John Smith, you guys never would have elected him. You would have elected a vagina because she had one.

As far as monkey cranium, look at the one in the White House.

Naw, you're not racist at all.

Hey, anyone with a D behind his name would have beat McCain in 2008 because Bush fucked things up so bad.

The problem is you think it's your place to decide what skills are worth for a business you don't own.

Yes, it's called "Democracy".

You put me somewhere? I did what I did so I wouldn't have to do a job one step above what a monkey could be trained to do. By the way, you don't get to the #2 person in the company by being a bad employee.

No, you usually get there by being a terrible human being.

Whatever makes you feel better. Had his name been John Smith, you guys never would have elected him. You would have elected a vagina because she had one.

As far as monkey cranium, look at the one in the White House.

Naw, you're not racist at all.

Hey, anyone with a D behind his name would have beat McCain in 2008 because Bush fucked things up so bad.

Difference is those of you that voted Obama placed skin color above sexual organ in 2008. I bet you get your chance to nominate a vagina in 2016.

I believe it was you that used the term monkey cranium first.

The problem is you think it's your place to decide what skills are worth for a business you don't own.

Yes, it's called "Democracy".

You put me somewhere? I did what I did so I wouldn't have to do a job one step above what a monkey could be trained to do. By the way, you don't get to the #2 person in the company by being a bad employee.

No, you usually get there by being a terrible human being.

That's now how democracy works. Your lowlife kind has already stated that rights can't be denied by majority vote. Now, you seem to say it is.

I'm not the one that thinks someone deserves another person's money then takes credit when it happens as if it came from my pocket.

That's now how democracy works. Your lowlife kind has already stated that rights can't be denied by majority vote. Now, you seem to say it is.

I'm not the one that thinks someone deserves another person's money then takes credit when it happens as if it came from my pocket.

I never claimed it came from my pocket. I claim that a just society takes care of all of it's people, not just those who elbow their way to the front.

Difference is those of you that voted Obama placed skin color above sexual organ in 2008. I bet you get your chance to nominate a vagina in 2016.

Yeah, but i used it to describe a stupid person who thinks greed is a virtue.

Hey, did you check out what Jesus said about Greed? He wasn't a fan.

Obama did not win because of his skin color. He won because HIllary was out of tune with the base on the Iraq War. That, and a lot of Democrats thought that if we didn't put the Clintons back in the WH, the Republicans wouldn't act all crazy and shit.

Wow, they were wrong on that one.

Yeah, but i used it to describe a stupid person who thinks greed is a virtue.

Hey, did you check out what Jesus said about Greed? He wasn't a fan.

Obama did not win because of his skin color. He won because HIllary was out of tune with the base on the Iraq War. That, and a lot of Democrats thought that if we didn't put the Clintons back in the WH, the Republicans wouldn't act all crazy and shit.

Wow, they were wrong on that one.

Greed isn't a virtue not is greed someone wanting to keep what they've earned. Greed is, however, someone that didn't earn something thing that the person that did owes them something because they don't have what the person that earned it has.

You should look up the definition of greed.

Guilt ridden white trash like you voted for the black man. You thought the vagina was going to win until your BOY came along. You got a two for one with him.

I never claimed it came from my pocket. I claim that a just society takes care of all of it's people, not just those who elbow their way to the front.

When your vote involves someone other than yourself being forced to fund what you vote for, you are claiming it.

Your problem is you call it just when you vote for someone else being forced to fund something you won't do yourself with your own money.

Another problem you have is that you think every person at the top got their because they pushed someone else out of the way. Because you can't cut it, don't blame those who can.

Greed isn't a virtue not is greed someone wanting to keep what they've earned. Greed is, however, someone that didn't earn something thing that the person that did owes them something because they don't have what the person that earned it has.

Quite right. So when the employees of WalMart do the actual work of making WalMart work, then they should be paid for it. That's actually a pretty good idea. Glad to have you on board.

Guilt ridden white trash like you voted for the black man. You thought the vagina was going to win until your BOY came along. You got a two for one with him.

Well, first, I voted for McCain in 2008. IN the primary because he wasn't the Mormon, and in the General because I felt he was more experienced and I still think he's a decent guy.

For Democrats, though, Obama was more appealling because he took the stand against the moronic Iraq War before that was popular. Hillary, like Kerry, was still trying to say they voted for it before they were against it. Or something.

Quite right. So when the employees of WalMart do the actual work of making WalMart work, then they should be paid for it. That's actually a pretty good idea. Glad to have you on board.

Well, first, I voted for McCain in 2008. IN the primary because he wasn't the Mormon, and in the General because I felt he was more experienced and I still think he's a decent guy.

For Democrats, though, Obama was more appealling because he took the stand against the moronic Iraq War before that was popular. Hillary, like Kerry, was still trying to say they voted for it before they were against it. Or something.

You did something I didn't by voting for McCain. Even I was smart enough to know he's more like your kind than what I believe.

You voted for him in 2012 because he's black. Be a man and admit it.

The Walmart employees do get paid for it. That you don't agree with the amount is irrelevant. I'm on board with Walmart not you deciding.

When your vote involves someone other than yourself being forced to fund what you vote for, you are claiming it.

Your problem is you call it just when you vote for someone else being forced to fund something you won't do yourself with your own money.

Absolutely. I know that I can't buy aircraft carriers or bridges or roads or hospitals or any of the other things an advanced society has. I realize that you need a government to fund those things, that's why we have governments.

You just aren't very bright, are you?

Another problem you have is that you think every person at the top got their because they pushed someone else out of the way. Because you can't cut it, don't blame those who can.

No, frankly, I have that opinion because out of 22 years working in the private sector, (unlike my 11 years in the military which really was a meritocracy) I find that it really isn't the best or the smartest who rise to the top.

Words never heard ina working class bar - "My boss is a genius".

Words frequently heard in a working class bar - "My boss is a fucking idiot!!!"

You did something I didn't by voting for McCain. Even I was smart enough to know he's more like your kind than what I believe.

Well, guy, what you believe is the kind of crazy asshole shit that is probably going to be the end of the GOP within my lifetime.

No, I voted for him because I agree with his policies and I fucking hate Mormons. Like if a busload of Mormons went over a cliff, the only thing I'd be upset about would be the empty seat.

The Walmart employees do get paid for it. That you don't agree with the amount is irrelevant. I'm on board with Walmart not you deciding.

They don't get paid enough, and it's frankly time the rest of us make Wal-Mart play by the rules.

Absolutely. I know that I can't buy aircraft carriers or bridges or roads or hospitals or any of the other things an advanced society has. I realize that you need a government to fund those things, that's why we have governments.

No, frankly, I have that opinion because out of 22 years working in the private sector, (unlike my 11 years in the military which really was a meritocracy) I find that it really isn't the best or the smartest who rise to the top.

I'm not the one that can't keep a job.

The government isn't funding them. Since the military is funded by income taxes and only half of us pay them, half of us are funding what you say society, which includes all people, should fund. When are the low income folks that benefit from living in a society going to start paying the same taxes as the rest of us.

You found that you couldn't rise to the top. Those who can't often say it's because they didn't want to do so. It gives you an out.

Word never heard in a working class bar when things go well - "Management made good decisions"

Words frequently heard in a working class bar when things go well - "The workers are the cause not the management"

Well, guy, what you believe is the kind of crazy asshole shit that is probably going to be the end of the GOP within my lifetime.

No, I voted for him because I agree with his policies and I fucking hate Mormons. Like if a busload of Mormons went over a cliff, the only thing I'd be upset about would be the empty seat.

They don't get paid enough, and it's frankly time the rest of us make Wal-Mart play by the rules.

I don't believe one person owes anything in life. You do. It's not a wonder why.

You hate religion which makes you a bigot.

If you went over a cliff in a car, he only thing I'd be upset with is if your wife and children weren't with you.

neither am I. I have a job. In fact, I have two of them right now.

The government isn't funding them. Since the military is funded by income taxes and only half of us pay them, half of us are funding what you say society, which includes all people, should fund. When are the low income folks that benefit from living in a society going to start paying the same taxes as the rest of us.

Again, big fallacy here. Income Taxes aren't the only tax. IN fact, they only make up 54% of federal revenues. Poor people are paying SS and Medicare Taxes, which unfortunately, Republicans have looted the trust fund for paying for Bush's War on A Credit Card. They pay state taxes, they pay property taxes, they pay sales taxes. So, yes, poor people are paying for that Aircraft Carrier that we probably don't need.

You found that you couldn't rise to the top. Those who can't often say it's because they didn't want to do so. It gives you an out.

Since that was never the goal, saying I didn't get to a place I wasn't heading for is not impressive.

Word never heard in a working class bar when things go well - "Management made good decisions"

Words frequently heard in a working class bar when things go well - "The workers are the cause not the management"

Working class folks probably know what's going on, and smart companies listen to them.

I don't believe one person owes anything in life. You do. It's not a wonder why.

Yes, your whole life philosophy is based on greed and selfishness. We got that. I honestly think you'd burn money before giving it to a poor person.

neither am I. I have a job. In fact, I have two of them right now.

Again, big fallacy here. Income Taxes aren't the only tax. IN fact, they only make up 54% of federal revenues. Poor people are paying SS and Medicare Taxes, which unfortunately, Republicans have looted the trust fund for paying for Bush's War on A Credit Card. They pay state taxes, they pay property taxes, they pay sales taxes. So, yes, poor people are paying for that Aircraft Carrier that we probably don't need.

Since that was never the goal, saying I didn't get to a place I wasn't heading for is not impressive.

Working class folks probably know what's going on, and smart companies listen to them.

Yes, your whole life philosophy is based on greed and selfishness. We got that. I honestly think you'd burn money before giving it to a poor person.

I know income taxes aren't the only tax. What I also know is that people like you think someone paying other taxes (property, sales, etc.) should exempt them from paying income although people like me pay both.

Poor people aren't paying for the aircraft carrier. Income taxes fund that and you said they don't pay income taxes. Another misrepresentation by you.

If working class folks were so damn smart, why aren't they running the companies?

My philosophy is based on I earned it, I should keep it. The leech philosophy is based on greed and selfishness as they think what someone else earned is somehow theirs and don't give a damn where it comes from as long as they have it handed to them.

I simply wouldn't give it to someone unless I thought it was a valid need. I received my annual Social Security form in the male. It said based on my current income and my previous contributions how much I would get when I reached retirement age. I've done well trying to set myself up for retirement. I can retire in about 3 years at age 52 as a result. I likely won't because I like what I do and my income at the current level allows me to do lots of things. I also get 18 vacation and 11 holidays/year. When it comes times for Social Security, while my plan is to not need it, I'll take it simply because I was forced to put into it rather than being allowed to use that money privately even if someone needs it more than me. I didn't contribute all those years so someone else can have it.

I know income taxes aren't the only tax. What I also know is that people like you think someone paying other taxes (property, sales, etc.) should exempt them from paying income although people like me pay both.

If you want to make an argument for tax reform, that's a completely different discussion. Just don't try to claim to me that somehow, poor people don't deserve service X because they aren't paying taxes, because they totally are.

Poor people aren't paying for the aircraft carrier. Income taxes fund that and you said they don't pay income taxes. Another misrepresentation by you.

Again, that would work just fine if Income Taxes were paying for that bloated, unneeded ship from another century. But the fact is, Bush took surpluses in SOcial Security that poor people were paying and used it to fund his silly war.

If working class folks were so damn smart, why aren't they running the companies?

Real world, spanky, they actually are. They make most of the grunt level decisions on how the company operates every day.

My philosophy is based on I earned it, I should keep it. The leech philosophy is based on greed and selfishness as they think what someone else earned is somehow theirs and don't give a damn where it comes from as long as they have it handed to them.

Yes, yes, everyone is out to take your money. TOo bad you went along with looting their middle class, and that's what they are voting for.

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” –Henry Ford.
The common working class bar attendee is a working class bar attendee because he is not a boss but a working class bar attendee who could have taken some time to attend some classes that would improve his life style so he wouldn't be a working class bar attendee....

Yeah listening to the opinions of guys in bars is a good way to base your life decisions.

No wonder you're such a fucking loser that you can't get a better job

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” –Henry Ford.
The common working class bar attendee is a working class bar attendee because he is not a boss but a working class bar attendee who could have taken some time to attend some classes that would improve his life style so he wouldn't be a working class bar attendee....

Henry Ford also said that he paid his employees a decent wage because if people couldn't afford to buy his product, he didn't have a business.

The one thing I've learned in 22 years of working in the private sector is that the boss is rarely better than the people he's in charge of. The smart ones are the ones who don't do things to piss people off.

Forum List

Back