Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

Surprising it was McMichael that leaked the video. But, I don't think it really matters. The case was picking up steam with or without the video. I think most people already had their opinion. I thought those two men were guilty of manslaughter and after the video I'm certain of it. Likewise, those who thought it was self defense watch the video and see self defense. The video just accelerated public rage, but these two men would have been arrested in time anyway.

Based on what I know IMO it's manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary. But I'm not trying to win an argument. We'll see where this goes as more facts come out.

Why not? The supporters of the suspects on this message board are self-admitted racist assholes.

One of the shooters was an ex-cop and believed that leaking this video would be good for race relations.

Viral video of the shooting of unarmed Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery was first leaked to the press at the request of the dad now accused of his murder — because he thought it would make him and his son look better.

The ironic shocker — that it was ex-cop Gregory McMichael who leaked the very video that would expose the Arbery shooting to the world, leading to father-son murder charges — was reported Friday by WSB-TV in Atlanta.

The video shows McMichael standing in the back of a pickup truck as his son, Greg, confronts and opens fire on the jogger with a shotgun.

The McMichaels are white, and Arbery was black, and yet the dad, an ex-cop, leaked the video to a radio station two months after the shooting because he thought it would ease rising racial tensions in the South Georgia community of Satilla Shores, WSB-TV reported.
what fucking bullshit are you trying to push???

greg didnt confront him and open fire,,,and it hasnt been proven arbrey was jogging,,,

There's video of him running down the road for some distance before he reached the pickup truck.

His gait in that video wasn't that of someone fleeing the scene of a crime...
You cant sprint forever. The running didnt start at the beginning of the video.

When Arbery first appears in the video, he's running...
Yes, but he could have been running for 10 minutes before that. Again, you cant sprint forever.

But we don't know that.

What we know is that, when Arbery is first seen in the video, he appears to be jogging...
jogging implies distance,,,did anyone see him jogging before this???
It doesn't matter, dumbass!
it will to the jury,,,

Why? Is jogging legal and walking illegal?

Are you this much of a fucking moron in real life?
never said it was or wasnt,,,
So you are this much of a fucking moron in real life? Thanks for admitting it.
how so???

Surprising it was McMichael that leaked the video. But, I don't think it really matters. The case was picking up steam with or without the video. I think most people already had their opinion. I thought those two men were guilty of manslaughter and after the video I'm certain of it. Likewise, those who thought it was self defense watch the video and see self defense. The video just accelerated public rage, but these two men would have been arrested in time anyway.

Based on what I know IMO it's manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary. But I'm not trying to win an argument. We'll see where this goes as more facts come out.

Why not? The supporters of the suspects on this message board are self-admitted racist assholes.
show me one person thats admitted to being a racist,,,

One of the shooters was an ex-cop and believed that leaking this video would be good for race relations.

Viral video of the shooting of unarmed Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery was first leaked to the press at the request of the dad now accused of his murder — because he thought it would make him and his son look better.

The ironic shocker — that it was ex-cop Gregory McMichael who leaked the very video that would expose the Arbery shooting to the world, leading to father-son murder charges — was reported Friday by WSB-TV in Atlanta.

The video shows McMichael standing in the back of a pickup truck as his son, Greg, confronts and opens fire on the jogger with a shotgun.

The McMichaels are white, and Arbery was black, and yet the dad, an ex-cop, leaked the video to a radio station two months after the shooting because he thought it would ease rising racial tensions in the South Georgia community of Satilla Shores, WSB-TV reported.

greg didnt confront him and open fire,,,and it hasnt been proven arbrey was jogging,,,

There's video of him running down the road for some distance before he reached the pickup truck.

Yes, but he could have been running for 10 minutes before that. Again, you cant sprint forever.

But we don't know that.

What we know is that, when Arbery is first seen in the video, he appears to be jogging...
it will to the jury,,,

how so???
You are pointing out a difference in walking and jogging and then backpedaling so fast it makes your head spin, saying you never said it was or wasn't.

Your attitudes and actions paint you as a racist or a racist dumbass, one or the other.

What was to be gained by waiting for the cops and taking a chance on disappearing in a Georgia swamp?
Uh, his life?

In case you have forgotten, Arbrey is dead

So taking direct action was not a smart move on his part
It was just as much a smart move as dealing with a bunch of inbred racists holding him at gunpoint!
You are the racist by judging the McMichaels by their skin color

A video isn't considered leaked if a person took the freaking thing with the intent of releasing it on the internet. Otherwise you could characterize every you tube vid as having been leaked.

What was to be gained by waiting for the cops and taking a chance on disappearing in a Georgia swamp?
Uh, his life?

It was just as much a smart move as dealing with a bunch of inbred racists holding him at gunpoint!
I am not judging anyone by skin color. I base it on their actions.

Uh, his life?

Except if they are black. Then it is ok to assault.

The prosecutor in the case has deemed these charges appropriate, despite what anyone on any internet forum has to say. The prosecutor is someone who actually does this for a living,
the prosecutor is a finger-wetting politician

which makes his actions questionable at best

Well, seeing as you're unaware that the prosecutor is a woman, I'll just go ahead and dismiss anything you belch up from here on out...
What difference does being a woman make?

do you think women lawyers are better or worse than men?

No.

I'm merely pointing out that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...
I am not focusing on trivial info such as what sex or gender the prosecutor is

if you think gender matters tell us why

Again, I wasn't commenting on the importance of gender. I was merely pointing out that YOU don't know what the fuck you're talking about with regards to this case.

And you're too big a chickenshit to simply admit it.

It's good to know, though, that you won't be commenting on the trivial matters of the prosecutor, such as gender or race...
you are correct

I dont know, nor do I care

A politician is a reliable source for applying justice whether they are a male or a female

Uh, his life?

Nonsense

people get into arguments and kill each other all the time

or they kill someone while trying to rob them

and it sometimes involves whites killing blacks or blacks killing whites

yet you cherry pick one incident to climb up on your high horse over

Uh, his life?

Nonsense

Admiral is not on a high horse of any kind. He is a traitor of his community, traitor of America.

Secondly, since when is the punishment for a break and enter death?
Arbery was not punished for breaking and entering

He was punished for trying to take a loaded shotgun away from the other man

what arbry should have done is offer no resistance and let the cops deal with the McMichaels

Or maybe the ex-cop should have let the current, real cops, deal with Arbery.

I think this guy used poor judgement from the beginning. Whatever his plan was, was ill formed. If they sit the rest of their lives in jail will they be happy that they dealt with a guy who was threatening their lives? Or might they think "maybe we should have asked a few questions, got his face on video while staying in our vehicle and THEN if the guy attacks us, it's all on video and we can justify that he was the aggressor"?

As I say, I won't watch the video, so I'm going to assume both scenarios: they got out of their car AND that he went for the gun. Even under those circumstances, how are we to know how HE felt? If he was truly jogging, did he fear for his life from some strange guys boxing him in? If so, it might explain why he went for the gun. Was he a criminal, was he intending to shoot them all and flee? Both situations don't have happy endings and they both end in him going for the gun that THEY brought.

You can take either situation and we will end with the same conclusion, "the ex-cop didn't deal with this properly"
Or maybe the ex-cop should have let the current, real cops, deal with Arbery.
Thats what I have been saying all along

see post #61 and #73

but at the same time Arbrey used poor judgement also

He was practicing a form of street law himself

It's heartening to see you finally admit that McMichael fucked up...
Finally?

I said that on the first day this story hit the internet

But we don't know that.

it will to the jury,,,

how so???
You are pointing out a difference in walking and jogging and then backpedaling so fast it makes your head spin, saying you never said it was or wasn't.
I never said anything about walking,,,

Your attitudes and actions paint you as a racist or a racist dumbass, one or the other.
but you said "self-admitted racist"
now youre saying its based on actions,,,
WTF???

Uh, his life?

Nonsense

No, I call it as I see it. The fact you can't see it is a tribute to your willful ignorance.

WTF???
Your attitude brands you a racist. Their actions branded the McMichaels as racists.

WTF???
Your attitude brands you a racist. Their actions branded the McMichaels as racists.
but you said "self-admitted"

since you cant be honest and tell the truth nothing you say should be believed,,

He did not understand how entrenched the people are in their white guilt. He also did not understand that the media hates whites.

And as such, even though it is a clear cut self-defense case, the media STILL pretends he is a murderer (even though he never was near the shotgun).

He didn't have enough experience dealing with leftists. There is no reasoning with these folks.

Agreed. There's too much virtue signaling from both political camps for me, in this thread. They accuse this man of lynching another and then (of course) they turn around and want to lynch the white guy without a trial. Too many psychopathic white guilt acolytes are having near religious experiences over blaming the white guy in this instance. The problem with fucking criminals of any color is they never realize they should be prepared to die while doing crime. Because you know what? Some citizens just won't stand for being victims. A truth the radical leftist media just can't fucking swallow.

Uh, his life?

Nonsense

No, I call it as I see it.
Meaning you hauled out your all-seeing lib crystal ball and listened in on the McMichaels private thoughts

Ain't modern technology wunnerful?

Forum List

Back