Aiden Clark's father wishes his son was killed by a white man instead of an illegal.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I can not honestly believe a father would say something about their dead child.

He wishes his son was killed by a white man INSTEAD of an illegal so people would stop hating the illegals.

Who puts illegals, one of which murdered his own son, as being more important than his son actually being murdered? Any father worth his salt or even half way decent would be upset his son was taken from him and would be upset at the man that did it.

It's ok to dislike and be mad at illegals. If the illegals weren't allowed in this country his son and a lot of other people would be alive right now.

Even the people he complains about that bother him aren't bothering him personally, they want to put a stop to things like what happened to his son. And this sad sack excuse of a father doesn't even know it.

Not only he is a terrible father but he is the ultimate cuck for Democrats and progressives. There is little else someone could possibly do to be more of one then that.

He wishes his son was killed by a white man INSTEAD of an illegal so people would stop hating the illegals.

Who puts illegals, one of which murdered his own son, as being more important than his son actually being murdered? Any father worth his salt or even half way decent would be upset his son was taken from him and would be upset at the man that did it.

It's ok to dislike and be mad at illegals. If the illegals weren't allowed in this country his son and a lot of other people would be alive right now.

Even the people he complains about that bother him aren't bothering him personally, they want to put a stop to things like what happened to his son. And this sad sack excuse of a father doesn't even know it.

Not only he is a terrible father but he is the ultimate cuck for Democrats and progressives. There is little else someone could possibly do to be more of one then that.

Poor idiot man.

Someone wrote that for him. In his grief, I guess he didn't realize that what he was basically saying was he wanted his son killed.

There is a small Fed agency which parachutes into these things where an illegal/Biden parole immigrant kills someone [almost always a white someone] and attempts this, we've seen this before in other such cases.

Leftism is a disease that has proven to be a lot more dangerous than the covid.

Biden-Harris drop 20,000 Haitians into a city of some 60,000. Few care, so they will do this again and again and again.

The media finds some business owner who has hired 30 (out of 20,000) and he brags they are such good employees, and he wished he had more. So, he can't find more in that 20,000.

A very bad deal for America all around, jobs that should be for Americans are given to Biden illegals/parole's and a community is inundated with the dregs of the world.

We have similar idiots in my town. We lost an entire family on 9-11 in the pentagon crash. My 5th grader’s classmate was on that plane. All our neighbor could say was ‘she didn’t hate Muslims’. I wished I’d had the presence of mind to point out to her that that means she hates homos. Her brain would have spontaneously combusted.

You suck

You have to wonder if he was messed up before his son was killed, or whether is was his death that sent him around the bend.

Hate because of a person's nationality or ethnicity or skin color or other traits that person cannot control is wrong, destructive, evil. But we can darn sure hate the wrong, destructive, evil that people do and anybody who deserves to be called American should speak out against that wrong, destructive, evil until it is ended or removed.

The man's son was not killed because the killer was Haitian. He was killed by a man who happens to be Haitian. To hate on Haitians because one of them killed a precious child is indeed wrong. To criticize Haitians who entered the USA in ways that technically are illegal and are now being destructive is not only okay, but necessary if we value good over evil. We do not criticize them because they are Haitian. We criticize Haitians who are doing wrong. We would do the same if they were American, British, German, Italian, or whatever group they happen to identify with.

Forum List

Back