AIPAC to push for war!

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
AIPAC to deploy hundreds of lobbyists to push for Syria action - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Broadcast | Haaretz

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee will send hundreds of activists to push Congress to go to war with Syria.

1217990449.jpg

Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.

AIPAC should:
  • shut the fuck up
  • go to hell
  • go fuck themselves
If I was President, I would outlaw that fuckin' organization within the continental United States.

And therein lies the tale. Is anyone still wondering where the pressure on Obama to attack Syria is coming from? Does it make sense for a foreign country to lobby our Congress?

Israel is a deadly parasite and is one of the U.S.' most serious problems. It was the main provocation for the 9/11 attack. If the American People don't open their eyes to the menace, demand withdrawal of all relations with Israel and kick AIPAC out of Washington, our troubles in the Middle East will never end. It will continue to be a serious drain on our economy, it will cause the deaths of thousands more American GIs, and it will continue to incite hatred of Americans by the Muslim world.

And therein lies the tale. Is anyone still wondering where the pressure on Obama to attack Syria is coming from? Does it make sense for a foreign country to lobby our Congress?

Israel is a deadly parasite and is one of the U.S.' most serious problems. It was the main provocation for the 9/11 attack. If the American People don't open their eyes to the menace, demand withdrawal of all relations with Israel and kick AIPAC out of Washington, our troubles in the Middle East will never end. It will continue to be a serious drain on our economy, it will cause the deaths of thousands more American GIs, and it will continue to incite hatred of Americans by the Muslim world.

Bothers you that Israel exists and always will ? GOOD

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee will send hundreds of activists to push Congress to go to war with Syria.

One fails to see why, no one in Congress advocates ‘going to war’ with Syria.

:cuckoo:

Why is a pro-Israel group sending hundreds of activists to DC to push for war?

I guess they think this war would be good for Israel.

funny how AIPAC didn't send hundreds of activists to push for ObamaCare, or immigration reform, or anything else for that matter. their agenda is "what's good for Israel" and that's it.

they should be registered as an agent for a foreign entity.

funny how AIPAC didn't send hundreds of activists to push for ObamaCare, or immigration reform, or anything else for that matter. their agenda is "what's good for Israel" and that's it. :cuckoo:

they should be registered as an agent for a foreign entity. :cuckoo:
Ha? Obama care or immigration are not issues having to deal with Israel.

It operates like any other group. It's goal is to promote Israel's interests.

Last edited:
Ha? Obama care or immigration are not issues not issues having to deal with Israel.

It operates like any other group.[/QUOTE]

exactly!!!

their sole agenda is another country's interests!

they should be registered as an agent of a foreign entity and lose their tax-exempt status.

and I also want to know why AIPAC is rooting for Islamic extremists and Al Qaeda to win in Syria?

have they lost their minds?

funny how AIPAC didn't send hundreds of activists to push for ObamaCare, or immigration reform, or anything else for that matter. their agenda is "what's good for Israel" and that's it.

Ha? Obama care or immigration are not issues not issues having to deal with Israel.

It operates like any other group.

Now there is a doozy-----AIPAC operates like any other group ? Which country does the Black Caucus lobby for ?

It operates like any other group.

exactly!!!

their sole agenda is another country's interests!

they should be registered as an agent of a foreign entity and lose their tax-exempt status.

and I also want to know why AIPAC is rooting for Islamic extremists and Al Qaeda to win in Syria?

have they lost their minds?
[/QUOTE]

Israel wants America to do the heavy lifting.

Because that has nothing to do with AIPAC .... Their agenda is Israel.. What's wrong with that ?
There are other groups that have their own agenda, but AIPAC is for Israel, not for Obama care etc....

Forum List

Back