AIPAC to push for war!

Your link:

"There are sectors in Congress where Netanyahu and AIPAC probably have more influence than Obama.

"Since Netanyahu and most Israelis support the idea of a punitive US military strike against Syria, there is a certain logic to Israel's involvement in lobbying Congress.

"On the other hand, depending on the outcome of both the congressional vote and, if it happens, the American attack, the high-profile Israeli role poses the risk that Israel will be blamed in the US for whatever goes wrong, somewhat similarly to allegations that it was Israel that dragged the George W. Bush administration into Iraq in 2003."

Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, and Iran were all slated for regime change within weeks of 911; maybe how that happened is the Hard Question we should take up first?

That takes me to this question, was 911 also a false flag operation?

False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/1439202648/s=sd/ref=mw_dp_cr]Amazon[/ame]. The author of this book was killed for writing this book, along with his family.

You apostate!!! How DARE you accuse Muslims of a false flag operation! How are you going to explain this to your handlers? Surely you meant Bush, Cheney and the Jooooos! Good luck and Allahu Akbar!

False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/1439202648/s=sd/ref=mw_dp_cr]Amazon[/ame]. The author of this book was killed for writing this book, along with his family.

You apostate!!! How DARE you accuse Muslims of a false flag operation! How are you going to explain this to your handlers? Surely you meant Bush, Cheney and the Jooooos! Good luck and Allahu Akbar!
:lmao:

Hard Questions, Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher: September 9, 2013

Israel's support for Obama in the Syrian context focuses on two issues. One is the need for the international community to deter Syrian use of chemical warfare, lest at some point in the future the Assad regime or its successor feel free to deploy chemical weapons against Israel. The second issue is the credibility of Obama's "red lines": Israelis want Obama to be free and motivated to act on his Syria red line because they believe that failure to act will reduce the credibility of his Iran red line, which at the regional strategic level is more important.Hard Questions, Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher: September 9, 2013 - Americans for Peace Now. An explanation for the support of Israel.for military strikes against Syria.
Your link:

"There are sectors in Congress where Netanyahu and AIPAC probably have more influence than Obama.

"Since Netanyahu and most Israelis support the idea of a punitive US military strike against Syria, there is a certain logic to Israel's involvement in lobbying Congress.

"On the other hand, depending on the outcome of both the congressional vote and, if it happens, the American attack, the high-profile Israeli role poses the risk that Israel will be blamed in the US for whatever goes wrong, somewhat similarly to allegations that it was Israel that dragged the George W. Bush administration into Iraq in 2003."

Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, and Iran were all slated for regime change within weeks of 911; maybe how that happened is the Hard Question we should take up first?

IMHO, elements of the US government knew in advance an attack was coming 12 years ago today and allowed it to proceed: "New Pearl Harbor." Today, the only thing I'm completely clear on is how many US conservatives are afraid to find out the truth of 911.

World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Your link:

IMHO, elements of the US government knew in advance an attack was coming 12 years ago today and allowed it to proceed: "New Pearl Harbor." Today, the only thing I'm completely clear on is how many US conservatives are afraid to find out the truth of 911.

What I have learned from the present debacle is that false flag operations are very common and have a long history. Perhaps, one might even say they have become an accepted practice in the world we live in. I cannot get the Kosovo incident out of my mind, contemplating how a false flag operation can even go so far as to lead to the erroneous conviction of a man for war crimes he did not commit.

Your link:

Yes those who are afraid of the truth about 9-11 create all these myths and conspiracy theories such as 9-11 being a false flag operation. LOL

Looks like AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson, and other Zionist warhawks will NOT be getting their war after all.

:)

Looks like AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson, and other Zionist warhawks will NOT be getting their war after all.

Yup, which means that Assad will continue to kill his people by the thousands through shelling, airstrikes and infantry.

Give Peres a chance. I think Israel is feeling it slip away so they're beginning to ditch the low key approach.

Mideast Dispatch Archive: Peres tells Arab media “Assad must go,” and Netanyahu again hints at it too

Do you see anything wrong with Assad going ?

Not a damn thing----go kill him

Give Peres a chance. I think Israel is feeling it slip away so they're beginning to ditch the low key approach.

Mideast Dispatch Archive: Peres tells Arab media “Assad must go,” and Netanyahu again hints at it too

Do you see anything wrong with Assad going ?

Not a damn thing----go kill him

That is right, let us let the Zionists go carry out their own desired killings, if that is really what they are committed to doing, it is not our job to take care of the people on their hit lists.

I want to clarify I am not actually advocating anyone kill another person, just saying America should not be in the business of carrying out assassinations for others.

Israel has been in the business of carrying out targeted assassinations for many years.

Last edited:
It's not about killing Assad. It's about removing him from power so that the Syrian slaughter fest would end. Unfortunately the only way to do so is throw warfare, and to be honest, I don't want to see Israel or the U.S go to another war.
I just hope that the rebels overtake him.

It's not about killing Assad. It's about removing him from power so that the Syrian slaughter fest would end. Unfortunately the only way to do so is throw warfare, and to be honest, I don't want to see Israel or the U.S go to another war.
I just hope that the rebels overtake him.

Then perhaps Peres should think about arming the rebels instead of asking America to join in.

Yup, which means that Assad will continue to kill his people by the thousands through shelling, airstrikes and infantry.
While Obama's solution calls for the US to kill them first with cruise missiles and stealth bombers in defense of petrodollars:

"The phrase petrodollar warfare refers to a hypothesis that one of the driving forces of United States foreign policy has been the status of the United States dollar as the world's dominant reserve currency and as the currency in which oil is priced."

The US role in this war is to tip the scales of the ground war so that the mercenaries and finish off Assad. The gas was our signal to jump in. The stage is set. Barry and Kerry have just dropped the ball a couple of times.

Forum List

Back