Al Franken: ‘It Would Be Tempting’ to Run for Office Again

LOL....He should move to and run in Omar's district.

Wait one.....Maybe just rent a shack and get a PO box in the district would do. ;)

LOL....He should move to and run in Omar's district.

Wait one.....Maybe just rent a shack and get a PO box in the district would do. ;)
Well, he is more native to MN than Omar, but way too white for her district.

he should run for president

Why not? He could peg one of the Cuomos for the Vice President slot. A lot of synergy been the two candidates on the ticket.

I'm not sure in what alternative universe Senator Franken thinks that admitted and confessed sexual predators make viable political candidates. Although I guess if he is successful, the Republicans can recruit Dennis Hastert to run against him.

he should run for president

I'd vote for him over Biden any day of the week..atleast he didn't go after children and didn't actually touch/sexually assault.

He should run for Congress and see how he does

He quit too easily last time

He should run for Congress and see how he does

He quit too easily last time
Franken admitted to sexually assaulting a broad on an airplane, while she was asleep.

There are pictures of it and they were posted on line.

I don't think the Rapist-American vote is big enough for him to carry the day in any election, I don't see how he could live it down. And neither did he just a few years ago when he resigned in disgrace.

Franken admitted to sexually assaulting a broad on an airplane, while she was asleep.

I don't think the Rapist-American vote is big enough for him to carry the day in any election, I don't see how he could live it down. And neither did he just a few years ago when he resigned in disgrace.
The Dims can make up special sexual predator ballots, wait and see how the election is going in the evening, then shut down and crank out the winning total needed by morning!

He never touched her

Forum List

Back