Al Franken takes dummy Ted Cruz to School

Cruz's statements regarding Net Neutrality and Obamacare did demonstrate a profound lack of understanding of what Net Neutrality actually is.

But then Ted generally doesn't have a firm grasp on the issues he chooses to discuss. I remember him telling his constituents that defunding Obamacare by shutting down the government was going to be easy.

How'd that work out again?

Ted is correct in linking Net Neutrality and Obamacare

Republicans want both internet access and healthcare to go to the highest bidder
As they should.

Free ride fuckers need to just get over it.

It is going to end.
Let em die

Let me outbid you for a doctor

And yet, in South Korea, one can get Ethernet speed internet for about $29/month. Recoup the cost of their investments? What investments? We have the slowest, and the most expensive internet in the industrial world, run by some truly incompetent people (I.e., Comcast).

In Seoul one can get high speed internet for a low price. In the rest of the country, not so much.

In a highly concentrated urban area, there isn't a lot of fiber to run. You'll have to define "industrial world" before I comment on the rest.

Cruz's statements regarding Net Neutrality and Obamacare did demonstrate a profound lack of understanding of what Net Neutrality actually is.

But then Ted generally doesn't have a firm grasp on the issues he chooses to discuss. I remember him telling his constituents that defunding Obamacare by shutting down the government was going to be easy.

Republicans want both internet access and healthcare to go to the highest bidder

The one who pays the most gets the most? Who came up with that insane idea? We all get the same regardless of what we pay, that is the American way, it's what the Constitution says. Right big guy?

The Internet is not for sale

Cruz is right and Franken is wrong.

Net neutrality means that providers willing to pay for prioritization will be denied it. I.E. Youtube and NetFlix, require to function according to demands from users need and pay for prioritization and the amount of that prioritization will be subject to bureaucratic rules with so called "net neutrality"

It matters not a whit how fast a blogger or you or I can move our traffic over the Internet but those two and others like them need the ability to move their content vastly faster than you or I to fulfill their mission.

This NN crap will mean you and I will spend a whole lot more time wIting for our vids and movies and other media.

Ruz is right and Franken is wrong and a tool of the administration
Prioritisation will be achieved by slowing others' stuff down...not by speeding your stuff up.

And you know this how? You made it up.
It makes simple commercial sense.
Why invest in better infrastructure when you can just throttle back on those less favoured?

Yes comrade, you are right. In fact they will do it in order to make the rest of the internet slower. Once again, you recognized a chance for the bourgeois to oppress the proletariat.

You pulled it out of your ass as a blind accusation, and you are wrong. In the real world rather than your Marxist one, they are building out bandwidth like crazy and this will put more money into that effort. What do I know, I'm an expert in networks for fortune 100 companies? You post on the internet and had a baseless anti- capitalist attack, obviously you know more.

What is fascinating to me is how you communist drones just drag out those accusations based on nothing and state them as fact. I realize you don't actually process any of this.
My anti-capitalist communist droning attacks are more or less baseless than your slavering adherence to the total fairness of The Market?
I wonder.

That's because you're a Marxist.

In your world you have to trust the government to take care of you. In my world, I have to trust me to take care of myself. The contrived choices you present are fundamentally different. I don't have to trust anyone to take care of me. You are entirely dependent on it.

And yet, in South Korea, one can get Ethernet speed internet for about $29/month. Recoup the cost of their investments? What investments? We have the slowest, and the most expensive internet in the industrial world, run by some truly incompetent people (I.e., Comcast).

In Seoul one can get high speed internet for a low price. In the rest of the country, not so much.

In a highly concentrated urban area, there isn't a lot of fiber to run. You'll have to define "industrial world" before I comment on the rest.

You are dumber than a box of rocks.

Who knew NeoClowns would be against open and free internet?

That's classic, we want government to stay out of it, you want government to control it. Which is us being against an open and free internet, that we don't want government to control it. I hope you're hot, the only way you're making a living is on your back. Or with your hat out. Ahhh......

Net neutrality means keeping it the fucking same as it is right now.

Keeping it the fucking same as it is right now by completely changing it!

War is peace, freedom is slavery.

You democrats and your doublethink.....

Changing it, my ass.

So why do we need a law to keep it the same?

Because they're trying to put in fast lanes. They want to create a 2 tiered system. What part of that don't you understand?

Actually, Cruz revealed how dumb he is[/QUOTE]

They all do sooner or later, they couldn't hide it if they tried.

The one who pays the most gets the most? Who came up with that insane idea? We all get the same regardless of what we pay, that is the American way, it's what the Constitution says. Right big guy?

The Internet is not for sale

True, government is not paying for it, they are simply taking it because they can.

Who knew NeoClowns would be against open and free internet?

That's classic, we want government to stay out of it, you want government to control it. Which is us being against an open and free internet, that we don't want government to control it. I hope you're hot, the only way you're making a living is on your back. Or with your hat out. Ahhh......

I don't want it changed to a 2 tiered system, you big dummy.

You are dumber than a box of rocks.

Another far left irony impaired post!

Because they're trying to put in fast lanes. They want to create a 2 tiered system. What part of that don't you understand?[/QUOTE]

I guess that would be ok as long as there is an option to choose which tier I use, of course their won't be because that would defeat their domination goal.

Forum List

Back