Al Jazeera America Is On The Air!

The cool thing about Aljazeera being on TV is that it exposes left wing hypocrisy.

They are praising a TV station that is based in and funded by, a nation that treats women as sub-human and arrests and even murder's gays.

So, we are really praising a Right-Wing station and don't realize it?

:cuckoo:

I would ask you to prove any of that but I know you can't and so I'm just going to point and laugh at your childish stupidity.

His thinly veiled comparison is that, by definition, Sharia law is ultra-uber-super-duper-conservative.

I would ask you to prove any of that but I know you can't and so I'm just going to point and laugh at your childish stupidity.

His thinly veiled comparison is that, by definition, Sharia law is ultra-uber-super-duper-conservative.
Of course. Every bad thing is from the right; every good thing is from the left.

Yes, some people use that instead of rational thought. :lol:

The cool thing about Aljazeera being on TV is that it exposes left wing hypocrisy.

They are praising a TV station that is based in and funded by, a nation that treats women as sub-human and arrests and even murder's gays.

The Republican Party is the anti-women and anti-gay party.

It's right wing Christian fundamentalists who are going to Africa and encouraging harsher punishment against gays.

It's right wing politicians in the US who are taking away women's rights.

So what's childish?

I certainly wouldn't call it liberal. Of course it's conservative, by very definition.

Of course. Every bad thing is from the right; every good thing is from the left.

Yes, some people use that instead of rational thought. :lol:
The reality is that Middle Eastern countries are extremely conservative, whether in their law, their treatment of women, or their culture.

I certainly wouldn't call it liberal. Of course it's conservative, by very definition.

I have to laugh at American 'conservatives' when that word is used for Muslims, et.al.
:cool:

I have to laugh at American 'conservatives' when that word is used for Muslims, et.al.
:cool:
American conservatives are flaming liberals compared to the conservatism of the Middle East.

At least wingnuts let their wimmun drive!

Why is it filthy little turds like you love anything that is anti American?
FOXNEWS is half owned by a Saudi prince.

Dumbass. :lol:
From a source you will immediately and unquestioningly believe:

Conservative Activists Rebel Against Fox News: Saudi Ownership Is 'Really Dangerous For America' | ThinkProgress
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns a 7 percent stake in News Corp — the parent company of Fox News — making him the largest shareholder outside the family of News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch.​
7 percent is NOT half.

Oh, c'mon, dave! 7%...half...close enough for government work and lefty idiots.

They had a long, interesting conversation with Ron Paul the other day, on their set.

It's refreshing to see a host let a guest speak without constant interruptions and jumping to other subjects.

Forum List

Back