Al Qaeda Magazine: Death To Whoever Defames Prophet Muhammad

Marc39

Rookie
Jun 19, 2009
On-sale at your favorite jihadist newsstand, the new al Qaeda magazine features an article calling for the execution of anyone who defames the Prophet Muhammad.

Of course, defamation means telling the truth about what Muhammad said and did, such as marrying a 6 year old little girl when Muhammad was in his 50s, which constitutes pedophilia in most civilized societies, and assassinating anyone who as much as criticized him, including female poets like Asma bint Marwan, the mother of 5 murdered by a homicidal Muhammadan while breast-feeding her child merely for writing an unflattering poem about Muhammad. Afterward, Muhammad joked about the killing.

The article singles out Seattle-based cartoonist Molly Norris, who satirically proposed to make May 20 an "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day," although Islam bans the depiction of any prophet as blasphemous.

Perhaps, it's time the "religion of peace" understood freedom of speech, particularly, when it comes to speaking the truth about their "Perfect Man"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/6155849.cms

jeehadcopy9pb.jpg

• Banned
Unfortunately for many Muhammadans, they won't be able to actually read the al Qaeda rag since one-third of all Arabs and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate, according to the Arab League.

They are emulating the Prophet Muhammad, himself, an illiterate cave-dwelling derelict.

This is so petty of me, but I read the title to this thread and thought:

Who cares wtf Mohammed thinks?

He's FUCKING DEAD

and ALL of his followers can show you his GRAVE.

My Lord isn't dead.

He has risen from the dead.

There is NO tomb for Him,

'cuz He LIVES.

Unlike your gods.

Boo fucking hoo.

This is so petty of me, but I read the title to this thread and thought:

Who cares wtf Mohammed thinks?

He's FUCKING DEAD

and ALL of his followers can show you his GRAVE.

My Lord isn't dead.

He has risen from the dead.

There is NO tomb for Him,

'cuz He LIVES.

Unlike your gods.

Boo fucking hoo.

So your "Lord" is a fuckin' Zombie.

Necrophilia.

Woo hoo.

Boo fucking hoo.

On-sale at your favorite jihadist newsstand, the new al Qaeda magazine features an article calling for the execution of anyone who defames the Prophet Muhammad.

good thing AlQ has very little influence these days. and I doubt the poor starving illiterates will buy a copy, but....

bin Laden and company always wins a battle when hysterical tools like yoy get all hysterical; over every little utterance.

we had 7 years of that bullshit with Cheney: "be afraid. be very afraid."

good thing AlQ has very little influence these days. and I doubt the poor starving illiterates will buy a copy, but....

bin Laden and company always wins a battle when hysterical tools like yoy get all hysterical; over every little utterance.

You're a pinhead.

NYC and Australia recently averted jihadist bombings and London, Spain, India, Russia and the UK have been attacked by jihadists.

You're a pinhead.

NYC and Australia recently averted jihadist bombings and London, Spain, India, Russia and the UK have been attacked by jihadists.

and the jihadists involved sit around reading al qeada for dummies? :lol:

You're a pinhead.

Jihadist recruits sit around reading al qaeda for dummies.

You're a pinhead.

maybe jihadist wannabees who end up screwing up badly.

hey buddy, I lived through the 1970s. Lots of terrorism in them days. Mostly targeting Americans and Jews. We did not live in half as much fear as people like you do now

grow some balls and stop acting like a hysterical Victorian era woman suffering from 'the vapors' . :eek:

hey buddy, I lived through the 1970s. Lots of terrorism in them days. Mostly targeting Americans and Jews. We did not live in half as much fear as people like you do now

grow some balls and stop acting like a hysterical Victorian era woman suffering from 'the vapors' . :eek:

Ummm...who's afraid? :confused:

Dummy, al Qaeda just killed dozens of people in Ethiopia yesterday.

2000 people were killed and injured in the al Qaeda attack in Madrid.

3000 killed on 9/11

150 children killed in Beslan.

You're brain dead. My condolences to your family.

Last edited:
Let me guess, It will be written in Arabic or English? will this latest offering be brought to us by Rita Katz of
https://www.siteintelgroup.com/_layouts/SiteIntel/aboutsite.aspx?setnav=About SITE
Or Ben Venzke of
IntelCenter Home
(they do the 3 different Bin Laden videos)

IntelCenter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:lol:

Let me guess, It will be written in Arabic or English? will this latest offering be brought to us by Rita Katz of
https://www.siteintelgroup.com/_layouts/SiteIntel/aboutsite.aspx?setnav=About SITE
Or Ben Venzke of
IntelCenter Home
(they do the 3 different Bin Laden videos)

IntelCenter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:lol:

Jose, instead of soliciting oral sex from strangers, as you tried to do to me, read the Quran, which is the manual of jihad.

Spain still bankrupt, Jose?

Forum List

Back