🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees Read more:

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Al Sharpton Blasts Appalling Oscars - Business Insider

The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

It seems like Sharpton is the only man in our country, who can talk racist things with impunity!
Why he can't understand that if black actor didn't received an award, it's not because judges were racist, it's because this actor, just didn't played his role well!

The heads of the Hollywood PC Police are exploding in their little helmets over this.

Should be interesting to observe. Go get 'em, Al, no doubt this will be great theater. No pun intended.

:popcorn:

The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

It seems like Sharpton is the only man in our country, who can talk racist things with impunity!
Why he can't understand that if black actor didn't received an award, it's not because judges were racist, it's because this actor, just didn't played his role well!

Ugh. Not enough legitimate racism issues we're involving a silly movie awards show too now?

The Academy will have to nominate a few blacks to appease the Al Sharpton's of the world.

Which I'm sure will make blacks feel great after having been nominated purely out of pity.

I hope no one shows up buy Al...I wonder if we could get him to an ISIS location, so they could shut him up, or do they kill blacks?

Don't worry Al, next year the big movie will be, Reverend Al: My Life of Crime.
You can play yourself, from jail.

Sharpton is every Black's defender and protector and spokesman. The fact that some one as stupid and racist as Sharpton is their hero pretty much explains why negroes will always be a failed race.
Anyway. Sharpton can't live forever. When he's dead negroes in the US will see a new younger defender and protector and spokesman come forward. Someone all negroes will embrace. 'Fucking 'DD'.

So far, I've seen 4 threads on this non-issue.

Rev Al is leading you fools around by the rings in your noses.

I listened to a couple NPR shows on the radio about the so-called "Oscar snub".
The hosts and guests too were whining about this.

All this time I had thought the Academy Awards were about rewarding the best movie, actor, actress, director, etc.
I missed it somewhere along the line that they are supposed to be rewarding based on other criteria such as race.

All this time I had thought the Academy Awards were about rewarding the best movie, actor, actress, director, etc.
I missed it somewhere along the line that they are supposed to be rewarding based on other criteria such as race.

Academy awards have never been about rewarding the best.

Black people have their own annual awards ceremony on the BET network.

I wonder how many white people win one of the awards? ..... :cool:

I think Sharpton should start a 'Negro Only Academy Awards'. You know. Instead of fake gold statues they could be painted black. Give them big imitation gold 'grilles' Put pants on them down to their knees like they just shit themselves. Lots of 'bling'. Have them holding a stolen hand gun in one hand and the other up a twelve year old 'hoe's' mini skirt.

Sharpton is shiting himself! He KNOWS that if a REP becomes President the first thing the President will do is have a little chat with the IRS about Sharpton's unpaid $3 million in long over due back taxes.
Good old Al might end up in the slammer. No more visits with Valerie Jarrett. No more visits to the Oval office.
More more fucking nothing.
MSNBS will drop Sharpton like a rag with Ebola on it.
Oscar Report Al Sharpton Calls Me a Racist Roger L. Simon

Well, since Identity Politics have divided this country by race, we should obviously just divide all award shows that way, too.

That would be more "fair". We don't want to offend, goodness no. It's in the Constitution, "you have the right to never be offended".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back