Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

There is no law that forces anyone to issue a marriage license.

That's a strawman. Nobody said there was such a law. The issue we are discussing is the hows and wheres of a state withdrawing completely from the act of licensing marriages. It is entirely within the states' powers to cease the practice of requiring a marriage license in order for two people to get married. On the other hand, if the the state's newly crafted mode of entering into legal marriage is 100% dependent on a religious mode, the state's law would run afoul of the constitution.
It's as far from a religious mode as you can get. It's no mode at all.

Gotta admit, it his fun watching the camo-wearing sister-fucker redneck loons in Alabama and Mississippi freaking out over this stuff. Their meltdowns are hilarious.

'Why can't we have our dang slaves and kill them there homos?!'

Clueless dinosaurs. Good thing they're going extinct. They craazy.

your knowledge of the south is very limited. you are talking out of your ass.

Lived in the South for a time. I'm Spot On. Dumb rednecks don't even realize they're going extinct. The camo-wearing sister-fucker meltdowns are hilarious though. Looking forward to seeing more of em. :)

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Apparently the law says they MAY issue marriage licenses, not that they must.

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

A little bit of history repeating itself...

19570904_Elizabeth_Eckford_at_Little_Rock.jpg
But you can't FORCE a county to issue marriage licenses since they are issuing 0! PERIOD none to ANYONE normal people or faggots. Big difference in that and forcing monkeys into schools with whites.

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

But you can't FORCE a county to issue marriage licenses since they are issuing 0! PERIOD none to ANYONE normal people or faggots. Big difference in that and forcing monkeys into schools with whites.

Well there's the "equality" they wanted. In the liberal's world, equality is when everyone suffers.

Well there's the "equality" they wanted. In the liberal's world, equality is when everyone suffers.
That's one version. Another is when everyone doesn't...

You're dreaming, there's no Utopia and no Big Rock Candy Mountain. The left has always tried to attain privleges fror one group, at the expense of everyone else. That's the nature of the beast.

Liberals always see the worst in the world and in their eyes, everyone has to suffer to make up for it.

Liberals are only happy when everyone is poor and miserable. Their ideal society is Cuba.

...there's no Utopia...
That's correct, but there is equal before the law. A liberal, therefore an American, ideal...

Liberals are only happy when everyone is poor and miserable. Their ideal society is Cuba.

Exactly. The liberalist idea of paradise is a nation where all God's chillun's suffer in equality. The Soviet Union, China, Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, etc.

Enjoy your borscht, Komrade.

...there's no Utopia...
That's correct, but there is equal before the law. A liberal, therefore an American, ideal...

Using the law to force equality on everyone is synonymous with Communism. If you want to bugger your brother, go ahead. But don't try to force my church to honor your faggotry.

Exactly. The liberalist idea of paradise is a nation where all God's chillun's suffer in equality. The Soviet Union, China, Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, etc.

Enjoy your borscht, Komrade.
Think Sweden instead.

Oh man, the hits just keep coming for the camo-wearing sister-fucker rednecks. It's official, Walmart will no longer be selling the Confederate Flag. But it will continue to sell the rainbow-colored gay flag.

Ha, what are the racist inbreds gonna do now? No more redneck flags at the Walmart? Where do they shop now? I mean, Walmart is heaven for redneck loons. Hell has frozen over for em. The apocalypse is here. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back