Alabama election results thread

I really didn't see this one coming and all along thought that Doug Jones didn't have a snowballs chance in this race.
Yeah. My strong record of incorrectly calling elections remains intact, fortunately.

One thought is really rattling around in my head right now - I'm almost afraid to say it, but have we finally struck a "crazy" guardrail? Is it possible we finally found at least ONE situation that goes too far? Could we be reaching a point where enough is enough?

Not getting my hopes up, no way. But I sure do wonder about that. But I also wonder if that means we're gonna bounce off it and look for one on the OTHER end.
thrie-beam-guardrail-panels.jpg

I hope you're correct, we need those bumper gaurds for both sides to be sure.

:)

What's amazing me this morning is that Moore seems to be using Trump's playbook to the letter, questioning the results. Trump didn't like that he lost the popular vote and made accusations, started a commission to investigate illegal voting. Moore is pushing for a recount and has not conceded (at least not the last time I checked the news).

Don't be surprised if Crooked Donnie jumps on the "rigged election" bandwagon

I really didn't see this one coming and all along thought that Doug Jones didn't have a snowballs chance in this race.
Yeah. My strong record of incorrectly calling elections remains intact, fortunately.

One thought is really rattling around in my head right now - I'm almost afraid to say it, but have we finally struck a "crazy" guardrail? Is it possible we finally found at least ONE situation that goes too far? Could we be reaching a point where enough is enough?

Not getting my hopes up, no way. But I sure do wonder about that. But I also wonder if that means we're gonna bounce off it and look for one on the OTHER end.
thrie-beam-guardrail-panels.jpg

I hope you're correct, we need those bumper gaurds for both sides to be sure.
That's essentially the premise of the thread in the third line of my sig.

We only appear to have found a limit to the madness on one side; that will only encourage the same from the other.

Because we just don't fucking learn.

Forum List

Back