Alabama election results thread

"Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!" - President Trump

Brilliant response. He's a smart president.

CNN EXIT POLL: Today's electorate in Alabama was 65% white, 30% black, 2% Latino. There aren't exit polls from 2016 but the 2012 presidential electorate was 68% white, 28% black, 2% Latino. Usually off-year elections and special elections have less diverse electorates, not more.

DOUG JONES WINS--so I'll stop with the Alabama jokes now.-:badgrin: I really didn't see this one coming and all along thought that Doug Jones didn't have a snowballs chance in this race.

Do you people have any idea how many moderate Republicans had to have crossed that party line to make this happen? What does this say for Trump and Republicans going into the midterm election cycle.

Republican Jeff Flake is right when he said DECENCY won tonight. It's about time it did.

The Cowboy Pedo wants a recount! FFS! The Pervert needs to overcome a 20k defeat. WTF?

And the Great Douche said the write-in was the issue..HAHAHAHA! There were very
few, you forever lying orange. :asshole:
Kinda like how IT won the 2016 popular vote.haha.

Last edited:
"Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!" - President Trump

Brilliant response. He's a smart president.

I feel this is too much to pay, To have somthng moving as a cheap target.

Trump_Clay_Twitter_Targets300.gif

Anyone who talks Soros without talk Koch is talking out their ass.

True. In fact, I especially dislike the Koch boys. But for personal reasons. I busted my butt in two campaigns just to have them along with mainstream media screw us over.

I was just offering some relevant reading. Because it is relevant. I'm a grassroots guy. I don't care if it's the left or the right, I always try to keep an eye out for stuff like that. It's what's wrong with politics on both sides.

CNN EXIT POLL: Today's electorate in Alabama was 65% white, 30% black, 2% Latino. There aren't exit polls from 2016 but the 2012 presidential electorate was 68% white, 28% black, 2% Latino. Usually off-year elections and special elections have less diverse electorates, not more.

DOUG JONES WINS--so I'll stop with the Alabama jokes now.-:badgrin: I really didn't see this one coming and all along thought that Doug Jones didn't have a snowballs chance in this race.

Do you people have any idea how many moderate Republicans had to have crossed that party line to make this happen? What does this say for Trump and Republicans going into the midterm election cycle.

Republican Jeff Flake is right when he said DECENCY won tonight. It's about time it did.

Not at all; CALUMNY won tonight. I expect the court cases to be fast and furious.

Greg

The President of the United States endorsed a suspected child molester.

Donald Trump just did more damage to the office of the Presidency than any of his predecessors. Including Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon.

A new low, ladies and gentlemen. A new low.

Donald Trump just did more damage to the office of the Presidency than any of his predecessors. Including Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon.

No; it was always a dirty trick. but hey; enough seem to have bought into it. Just enough doubt and whammo. I'm going to have fun watching the court cases. lol

But a win is a win.

Greg

No court cases. The hypocritical bastard would lose. Nine women, workers at the mall, police officers that were told to keep him away from high school cheerleaders at the high school football games.

No court cases. The hypocritical bastard would lose. Nine women, workers at the mall, police officers that were told to keep him away from high school cheerleaders at the high school football games.
As of now they are spurious allegations. They should be tested IN COURT!!!

Greg

The new low got defeated badly tonight. As Republican Jeff Flake stated, decency won tonight.

Steve Bannon marched on down to Alabama like "lil Napoleon"--told them what candidate they wanted, and by golly he was going to win. Convinced Trump to campaign for him, he did--and this was a major slap in the face to both of them. Trump won Alabama by 28 points--he basically just lost more than half that state, and it is the redest of red states in this country.

la-na-tt-bannon-door-20161122

Bannon was so pissed off tonight, he came running out, a reporter tried to ask him a question, he jumped in his Escalade and took off. Brietbart.com is now blaming Mitch McConnell for this loss--:udaman:

So this one is on Steve Bannon. Mitch McConnell told Moore to drop out of this race, Bannon told McConnell to F Off and here is the result.

So are Republicans going to continue to listen to Steve Bannon of Brietbart.com Very doubtful.

This is amazing: at least 4 out of 10 white voters had to vote for Don Jones for him to pull this off. It was Republican women crossing party lines to vote for Don Jones. Black turnout was also heavy.

Last edited:

Oh stop lying. Two accusers. And gossip. By the way Etowah County where he is supposedly so reviled according to the likes of you Moore won handily.

The new low got defeated badly tonight. As Republican Jeff Flake stated, decency won tonight.

Steve Bannon marched on down to Alabama like "lil Napoleon"--told them what candidate they wanted, and by golly he was going to win. Convinced Trump to campaign for him, he did--and this was a major slap in the face to both of them. Trump won Alabama by 28 points--he basically just lost more than half that state, and it is the redest of red states in this country.

la-na-tt-bannon-door-20161122

Bannon was so pissed off tonight, he came running out, a reporter tried to ask him a question, he jumped in his Escalade and took off. Brietbart.com is now blaming Mitch McConnell for this loss--:udaman:

So this one is on Steve Bannon. Mitch McConnell told Moore to drop out of this race, Bannon told McConnell to F Off and here is the result.

So are Republicans going to continue to listen to Steve Bannon of Brietbart.com Very doubtful.

This is amazing: at least 4 out of 10 white voters had to vote for Don Jones for him to pull this off. It was Republican women crossing party lines to vote for Don Jones. Black turnout was also heavy.

Bigger black turn out for Jones than Obama. Most amazing.How on earth did that happen I wonder.

And cut your crap with the White Power bullshit. Tedious.

Forum List

Back