Alabama election results thread

He is..own him, GOP.

No he isn't.

Even of the allegations were true he wouldn't have been guilty of touching a child.

You Democrats always have to exaggerate accusations and wonder why no one trusts you.

there is a woman who claims he stripped her down to her underwear and felt her up when she was 14 years old... she told on him at the time, there are witnesses to this.

And 14 isn't a child. 14 is a teenager.

Fucking WOW that makes it all better. Unfuckingbelieveable!

So you think its okay to lie an exaggerate accusations? You don't think being honest about them is serious enough?

But then I suppose you don't care about whether they are true. Its all about politics for you

You support Trump, you can not lecture anyone about truth!

Too close to call.

So it probably means Moore won and the media wants to keep it a story

Hack.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Nope. That was a hack comment too.

What kind of fool thinks the media is hiding info on this fucking race? The kind who believes in a sky fairy?

Anyone paying attention to how the media works

If its too close to call, they all it for the Democrats

If its a clear Republican win they spend five house or so in denial pretending its too close to call

Yeah? How is that theory standing up today?

Fool.

Last edited:
I really didn't see this one coming and all along thought that Doug Jones didn't have a snowballs chance in this race.
Yeah. My strong record of incorrectly calling elections remains intact, fortunately.

One thought is really rattling around in my head right now - I'm almost afraid to say it, but have we finally struck a "crazy" guardrail? Is it possible we finally found at least ONE situation that goes too far? Could we be reaching a point where enough is enough?

Not getting my hopes up, no way. But I sure do wonder about that. But I also wonder if that means we're gonna bounce off it and look for one on the OTHER end.
thrie-beam-guardrail-panels.jpg

This was quite the Bannonfail.
Dan Balz: “Trump suffered mightily after fully embracing Moore in the final weeks of the campaign, despite credible allegations that Moore had engaged in sexually improper behavior with teenage girls when he was in his 30s.”

I really didn't see this one coming and all along thought that Doug Jones didn't have a snowballs chance in this race.
Yeah. My strong record of incorrectly calling elections remains intact, fortunately.

One thought is really rattling around in my head right now - I'm almost afraid to say it, but have we finally struck a "crazy" guardrail? Is it possible we finally found at least ONE situation that goes too far? Could we be reaching a point where enough is enough?

Not getting my hopes up, no way. But I sure do wonder about that. But I also wonder if that means we're gonna bounce off it and look for one on the OTHER end.

I agree

I think we have finally found the limits of batshit crazy

Bigger black turn out for Jones than Obama. Most amazing.How on earth did that happen I wonder. And cut your crap with the White Power bullshit. Tedious.
(1) A very hotly contested primary race with two black candidates on the ballot with Moore-Jones increased the black voter turn out. (2) AL voters feared Moore. (3) White Power is always a factor in AL.

No court cases. The hypocritical bastard would lose. Nine women, workers at the mall, police officers that were told to keep him away from high school cheerleaders at the high school football games.

Oh stop lying. Two accusers. And gossip. By the way Etowah County where he is supposedly so reviled according to the likes of you Moore won handily.
Nine accusers and solid accusations. Get over it. This part of it is over. And that is why there will be no court appeals.

:)

What's amazing me this morning is that Moore seems to be using Trump's playbook to the letter, questioning the results. Trump didn't like that he lost the popular vote and made accusations, started a commission to investigate illegal voting. Moore is pushing for a recount and has not conceded (at least not the last time I checked the news).

I agree

I think we have finally found the limits of batshit crazy
I hope so...but I'm not optimistic....pleasantly surprised by last night.

Let's see if Trump back Moore's recount effort.

I would expect to agree that it is right to do so, but give him no more support than that.

Sad that Democrats have learned you can falsely accuse people of vile acts and win rather than run on issues.

Oh well. Mo brooks next time? Get constitutionalist in there
Falsely accuse? Well then, I guess Moore will get right on suing those women for falsely accusing him, right?

I agree I think we have finally found the limits of batshit crazy
I hope so...but I'm not optimistic....pleasantly surprised by last night.
Hope all we want, but guard the Republic. The enemy is the Alt Right American neo-fascist pro-Putin domestic enemy, and although the whole movement is cowardly, they won't hesitate to ambush from the dark. This is not over.

Forum List

Back