Alabama Man Storms School Bus, Kills Driver, Kidnaps Child, Now Holding Them Hostage

This is absolutely out of control with yet another incident of cold blooded murder and insanity coming from the deep south.

A man from rural Alabama described as a "survivalist type" with "anti-America" views, stormed a school bus carrying kindergarten children and killed the driver that was trying to protect them.

The attacker kidnapped one of the children and is now holding him hostage in his underground bunker,....

Questions swirl as man holds boy in Ala. underground bunker - CNN.com

yes it's out of control that a black person would be so anti gun.

You're a bunch of disgusting fucks! A 5 or 6 year old child's life is on the line while you're playing politics. Maybe not disgusting, "revolting" is probably better.

It wouldn't be "on the line" if a crazy person hadn't been able to get a gun.

Oh, big suprise. All his neighbors knew he was crazy, and he was able to have a gun, anyway.

This is absolutely out of control with yet another incident of cold blooded murder and insanity coming from the deep south.

A man from rural Alabama described as a "survivalist type" with "anti-America" views, stormed a school bus carrying kindergarten children and killed the driver that was trying to protect them.

The attacker kidnapped one of the children and is now holding him hostage in his underground bunker,....

Black_Label is black...?

never occurred to me to wonder what color his skin might be...

I pictured him merely as a lib who don't know his ass from a hole in the ground... :)

Black_Label is black...?

never occurred to me to wonder what color his skin might be...

I pictured him merely as a lib who don't know his ass from a hole in the ground... :)

He claims to be black, which the more he supports gun control tell's me that he's white as a cotton ball.

If dumb-fuck LaPierre's "armed guards in schools" proposal gets adopted, I 'spect we'll see more instances like this of crazy fuckers with bad intent going after groups of kids in areas that remain undefended... like bus stops and school buses...

oh, and btw... fuck you, BL, for the gratuitous slap at Southerners...

this sort of thing is fairly rare down here... as opposed to a place like, say, Chicago...

asshole...

Armed guard disarmed teen in Atlanta school shooting, says police chief | The Salt Lake Tribune

Newtown Calls for Armed School Officers | NBC Connecticut

The nosy and busybody conservative neighbors have been trying to get the authorities to do something about this guy for years. He's threatened his neighbors, beat a woman's dog to death with a pipe, and has a criminal history for assault. He was supposed to go to court the next day because he was firing on neighbors.

There was nothing that the authorities could do because the mentally ill have liberal laws protecting them. The mentally ill just need a little love and understanding. Who is to say that the man isn't normal? What's normal?

If dumb-fuck LaPierre's "armed guards in schools" proposal gets adopted, I 'spect we'll see more instances like this of crazy fuckers with bad intent going after groups of kids in areas that remain undefended... like bus stops and school buses...

oh, and btw... fuck you, BL, for the gratuitous slap at Southerners...

this sort of thing is fairly rare down here... as opposed to a place like, say, Chicago...

asshole...

The south has had it share of shootings.
Here's an interactive map of all the shootings since Newton... 1478 gun deaths..

Gun-death tally: Every American gun death since Newtown Sandy Hook shooting (INTERACTIVE). - Slate Magazine

Twice as many in Chicago than all of Alabama.

53 in Chicago, 8 in Utah where all those evil Mormons hang out, Joe

Last edited:
This hostage taking incident is a glaring spotlight on the absolute and utter success in preventing citizens from any kind of protection. Official or unofficial. The people who live in this area have been trying to get this guy off the street for years. He's been threatening and committing crimes for years but because he can't be incarcerated nor treated, he was out and able to commit this crime.

If the woman whose dog he beat to death had shot him then and there, this would never have happened.

You're a bunch of disgusting fucks! A 5 or 6 year old child's life is on the line while you're playing politics. Maybe not disgusting, "revolting" is probably better.

It wouldn't be "on the line" if a crazy person hadn't been able to get a gun.

Oh, big suprise. All his neighbors knew he was crazy, and he was able to have a gun, anyway.

So, who didn't do their job here? Was he under a doctor's care for mental problems? Had a court committed him to psychiatric care? Before you can keep guns out of the hands of crazies, you have to identify them as crazy. How the hell do you do that? Should the back ground check performed when you buy a weapon include an interview with a shrink?
What are the criteria for refusing someone a weapon for psychiatric reasons? I might consider anyone who had cast a vote for barack obama, disqualified, and we know you would disqualify all Mormons. Where is the line and who makes the judgment? Are there appeals? Periodic reevaluations?

BWAAAAAAAAAK!!!

BWAAAAAAK!!

A+ in parroting the radical right wing propaganda that fox has programmed you guys with, but let's get back on topic.
Yeah, Tupac, get back on topic.....Show us all, with proof, all the "cold blooded murder and insanity" that is taking place in the deep south....And then show us all the cold blooded murder and insanity taking place in the midwest and east.

You've lost before this asinine thread even took off, Cephus.

This is the last off topic post so I can slap your dumb ass one more time, enjoy!

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

Amazingly, some nutters have suggested that if the dead bus driver had been armed, this would not have happened. As though a school bus driver would hold himself at the ready for what the rw's say is a "rare" occurrence in the south. Wish they'd make up their minds ...

These Doom Day Preppers building bunkers, stockpiling guns,etc should be closely monetered becasue they are a bunch of nuts.

They are fruitier than nutcakes for sure, but they have every right to stockpile their guns and Glenn Beck's MREs in preparation of taking over the biggest military in the world.

Besides, they have "god" on their side.

148971_521768697845000_24713421_n.jpg

This hostage taking incident is a glaring spotlight on the absolute and utter success in preventing citizens from any kind of protection. I had no idea that the people of the backward and uneducated state of Alabama are "prevented" from owning and using guns for protection. Please post PROOF of what you say. Official or unofficial. The people who live in this area have been trying to get this guy off the street for years. He's been threatening and committing crimes for years but because he can't be incarcerated nor treated, Why can't he be "incarcerated or treated"? he was out and able to commit this crime.

If the woman whose dog he beat to death had shot him then and there, this would never have happened.

She'd be in jail for life but its interesting that you believe a dog's life to be worth more than a human being's.

In this case, and AFTER THE FACT, I agree.

Thinking about this situation -

Maybe those who are whining about the size of their prick, er, uh, I mean, gun ... Maybe they might want to remember that at the center of all this horror, children are being killed.

Right now tonight, there is a little baby, terrified beyond our understand and certainly beyond that child's understanding. All that baby wants is to go home.

Your big clips and your ability to blow away 30-100 "deer" (**wink**wink**) really are not the story.

Maybe those who are whining about the size of their prick, er, uh, I mean, gun ... Maybe they might want to remember that at the center of all this horror, children are being killed.

Right now tonight, there is a little baby, terrified beyond our understand and certainly beyond that child's understanding. All that baby wants is to go home.

Your big clips and your ability to blow away 30-100 "deer" (**wink**wink**) really are not the story.

Do you always envision rifles as cocks in your mouth?

And you infringing my right to keep and bear arms will get the boy home faster?

This creepy fuck has had this little kid for six days - I hate to think what he is doing to the poor mite. :(

Forum List

Back