Alabama senate passes bill eliminating marriage licensing

PD I like trump ad well....but gays are of zero threat to anyone except those who are insecure in their own marriage.

Is denying gay marriage justifiable? I am a heterosexual married white christian male, married to the same woman for 47 years. Describe how gay marriage is a threat to my marriage? And who decides what is degenerate? Surely nobody as low IQ as you.
History,Nature,Common sense,anything that Jews claim is "normal" is most certainly NOT normal. Doesn't matter if YOU or anyone else likes it. Putin has done it correctly. As have many countries in Africa. Death for homosexuals,banning their parades and teaching of their filth in schools etc.

Alabama Senate Passes Bill Eliminating Marriage Licensing | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son.....ah yes the joys of destroying the definition of marriage. Thanks fags!
That's on Alabama, not fags. They're the ones deciding not to issue marriage licenses.
Everything was fine until mentally ill homosexuals decided to cause a stink over a right reserved for 1 man and 1 woman together.

The Constitution beat your ass. Go home and heal.

Stupidity is not illegal.

If brothers and sisters want to marry and are stupid enough to do that then why stand in their way?

Now we might ponder whether it would be constitutional to deny health, mental or physical, care to the offspring of such a union.

We might also ponder whether the geek market would so saturated that nobody would pay to see the sideshow when the circus was in town.

Death to those you disagree with.....comical. I don't "like" the homosexual lifestyle. That being said its a non issue and non threat to this country. Diversity is what has given this nation its greatness.

Alabama Senate Passes Bill Eliminating Marriage Licensing | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son.....ah yes the joys of destroying the definition of marriage. Thanks fags!
That's on Alabama, not fags. They're the ones deciding not to issue marriage licenses.
Everything was fine until mentally ill homosexuals decided to cause a stink over a right reserved for 1 man and 1 woman together.

That wrinkled piece of paper I could wipe my ass with has been abused and misread ON PURPOSE for over 100 years...time for ONE LEADER with the PEOPLE and what's best for them to take the lead....Trump is that man. You morons keep underestimating him the clowns in Germany did the same thing...:)

That wrinkled piece of paper I could wipe my ass with has been abused and misread ON PURPOSE for over 100 years...time for ONE LEADER with the PEOPLE and what's best for them to take the lead....Trump is that man. You morons keep underestimating him the clowns in Germany did the same thing...:)

401.jpg

Trump is going to singlehandedly outlaw gay marriage? How will that happen?

Stupidity is not illegal.

If brothers and sisters want to marry and are stupid enough to do that then why stand in their way?

Now we might ponder whether it would be constitutional to deny health, mental or physical, care to the offspring of such a union.

We might also ponder whether the geek market would so saturated that nobody would pay to see the sideshow when the circus was in town.

Do we outlaw marriage between non-related couples who have genetically transmissable diseases,

such as hemophilia?

How do those who are for liberty and freedom justify their anti gay marriage stance? They want less govt UNLESS they feel the need to control others. Their stance is unjustifiable.
I don't want more or less government either way. I want EFFICIENT government that protects its citizens the best it can from Cultural Marxism and Degeneracy and Degenerates.
What law currently prohibits brothers, sisters, parents or their kids from marrying each other in Alabama?

Who gives a shit, marriage has turned into worthless institution only desired by the politically correct... Lol

401.jpg
You think I am joking..good good stay that way...makes my job easier.

Ein Reich,Ein Volk,Ein Fuhrer. His opinion would be the ONLY one that matters. Democracy is a terrible idea and time it went the way of the dinosaurs.
How do those who are for liberty and freedom justify their anti gay marriage stance? They want less govt UNLESS they feel the need to control others. Their stance is unjustifiable.
I don't want more or less government either way. I want EFFICIENT government that protects its citizens the best it can from Cultural Marxism and Degeneracy and Degenerates.
What law currently prohibits brothers, sisters, parents or their kids from marrying each other in Alabama?
Why would I know I don't live in Alabama. Maybe you should take it up with the legislatures in Alabama?

So, straight people destroy marriage, and you blame it on the gay people.

Why is that?
Political correctness has destroyed marriage

How?

The main thing that destroyed marriage was human beings not working at their marriages.

Leading to this were things like the perfect view of marriage, the 50's view of marriage, which led to many people just giving up because their marriage didn't fit this view.

But modern life where people have a choice, where people are too quick to jump into marriage and end up with someone they're not compatible with, the desire of the country to have people working 60 hour weeks which then pushes couples apart, you know, real life things instead of making up bullshit to explain the demise to hide for human frailty.

Why is that?

How?

The main thing that destroyed marriage was human beings not working at their marriages.

Leading to this were things like the perfect view of marriage, the 50's view of marriage, which led to many people just giving up because their marriage didn't fit this view.

But modern life where people have a choice, where people are too quick to jump into marriage and end up with someone they're not compatible with, the desire of the country to have people working 60 hour weeks which then pushes couples apart, you know, real life things instead of making up bullshit to explain the demise to hide for human frailty.
'It takes a village" bullshit... An overbearing government.

Why is that?

How?

Could you write this so I can understand what it is you want to say?

401.jpg
You think I am joking..good good stay that way...makes my job easier.

Ein Reich,Ein Volk,Ein Fuhrer. His opinion would be the ONLY one that matters. Democracy is a terrible idea and time it went the way of the dinosaurs.
Why would I know I don't live in Alabama. Maybe you should take it up with the legislatures in Alabama?
Why would I take it up with them? You're the one bitching and moaning about it.

It appears there is no law on the books currently to deny such marriages. Seems your bitching and moaning is misplaced.

Why is that?

How?

Could you write this so I can understand what it is you want to say?
It's called a nanny state, it's FUBARed the country...

Forum List

Back