Alabama senate passes bill eliminating marriage licensing

Alabama Senate Passes Bill Eliminating Marriage Licensing | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son.....ah yes the joys of destroying the definition of marriage. Thanks fags!
That's on Alabama, not fags. They're the ones deciding not to issue marriage licenses.

Why issue a license for something its not? To homo's in union is not marriage but a sick sexual perversion.

-Geaux
Your denial is noted, but here in the U.S., two gays marrying each other is equal to two straight people marrying each other.

Ah good old Alabama...fighting the 21st Century. Way to stay backasswards! :lol:
Wrong. They've had marriage all along, what they are doing is progressive by changing to something new. You can't define events to suit yourself.

The government has no business in the relationships of anyone

If 2 people want to enter into the property contract that is marriage it should be treated like any other business contract

That's basically what legal marriage is. It's a contract that legally provides rights to the married people and their kids .

No one is forced to go get legally married . You can have all the church ceremonies you want and not be legally married .

Stupid conservatives would rather have no marriage thEn allow gay marriage!? Are u so hate filled that you cut off the nose to spite the face .

If 2 people want to enter into the property contract that is marriage it should be treated like any other business contract

That's basically what legal marriage is. It's a contract that legally provides rights to the married people and their kids .

No one is forced to go get legally married . You can have all the church ceremonies you want and not be legally married .

Stupid conservatives would rather have no marriage thEn allow gay marriage!? Are u so hate filled that you cut off the nose to spite the face .

Exactly I never understood why any church is granted permission for its clergy to act as legal agents for the state that seems to me to be a violation of the first amendment

It's been explained many times now. For you to still misrepresent it proves how dishonest you are.

It's been explained many times now. For you to still misrepresent it proves how dishonest you are.

What am I misrepresenting? Gay marriage doesn't affect others or their church in any way . Who gives a crap?

In this day and age marriage is a useless institution… political correctness made it that way

Too bad Alabama didn't remove itself entirely from marriage but they love the cash and prizes that marriage affords just like everyone else.

It will be national before long. There's no reason for states to get involved if a politically driven minority group can move the goal posts.

Except to keep track of all the tax benefits afforded to married people.
Well, duh, no state recognition of marriage would eliminate any tax considerations.

Kinda my point. They haven't passed any laws to eliminate tax considerations, so they still exist with no way to deal with them. Those considerations don't just go away without a marriage license.

What am I misrepresenting? Gay marriage doesn't affect others or their church in any way . Who gives a crap?
Sure it does, why do you repeat lies? My insurance premiums went up when the state enacted civil unions as the same legal status and providers had to cover partners. Naturally.

If the gays get a tax break it costs us more too and they don't create any future little tax payers either. Plus I don't like government participating in the lie that same sex couples are the same as opposite sex couples. Once government can convince people of something that stupid they can be molded into anything.

It will be national before long. There's no reason for states to get involved if a politically driven minority group can move the goal posts.

Well, duh, no state recognition of marriage would eliminate any tax considerations.

Kinda my point. They haven't passed any laws to eliminate tax considerations, so they still exist with no way to deal with them. Those considerations don't just go away without a marriage license.
Uhm what? If you need to be married for a certain tax deduction how does the tax deduction continue if marriage is no longer a factor?

Sure it does, why do you repeat lies? My insurance premiums went up when the state enacted civil unions as the same legal status and providers had to cover partners. Naturally.

If the gays get a tax break it costs us more too and they don't create any future little tax payers either. Plus I don't like government participating in the lie that same sex couples are the same as opposite sex couples. Once government can convince people of something that stupid they can be molded into anything.
Yes, political correctness has fucked up this country

In this day and age marriage is a useless institution… political correctness made it that way
trouble getting dates?

Uhm what? If you need to be married for a certain tax deduction how does the tax deduction continue if marriage is no longer a factor?

They didn't eliminate marriage or any of the advantages that go with it.you dummy. They just passed a bill to eliminate the license required to get married.

Gays drop insurance rates because they are less likely to have kids. Pregnancy and kids are a major drain on insurance .

Ah good old Alabama...fighting the 21st Century. Way to stay backasswards! :lol:
Wrong. They've had marriage all along, what they are doing is progressive by changing to something new. You can't define events to suit yourself.

Yup, yup, yup...Alabama fighting progress...again.

Alabama was a final holdout on desegregation and interracial marriage.
You mean fighting degeneration and cultural marxism.

Fun Fact:

The historical function of the marriage license in America was to have the government perform a church function.

Forum List

Back