Alabama senate passes bill eliminating marriage licensing

Alabama Senate Passes Bill Eliminating Marriage Licensing | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son.....ah yes the joys of destroying the definition of marriage. Thanks fags!

a) Don't blame homosexuals for idiotic actions of your state and
b) Of course you are lying- typical.
The proposed law would maintain a few state requirements governing marriage. Minors between the ages of 16 and 18 would have to obtain parental permission before marrying, the state would not record a marriage if either party was already married and the parties could not be related by blood or adoption as already stipulated in state law. Under SB143, the state would record same-sex marriages.

Alabama Senate Passes Bill Eliminating Marriage Licensing | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son.....ah yes the joys of destroying the definition of marriage. Thanks fags!

The proposed law would maintain a few state requirements governing marriage. Minors between the ages of 16 and 18 would have to obtain parental permission before marrying, the state would not record a marriage if either party was already married and the parties could not be related by blood or adoption as already stipulated in state law. Under SB143, the state would record same-sex marriages.
1. Not my state I live in GEORGIA as it states in my profile
2. Nope not lying I addressed that in my 2nd post.

Okay- then only your first post was a lie.

My apology for forgetting that you live in the other state.

Still not a lie. I already covered the part you put in bold go back and look.

Still a lie-
Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son...

No more true IF your stupid neighboring state passes this law than it is true today.

The government has no business in the relationships of anyone

If 2 people want to enter into the property contract that is marriage it should be treated like any other business contract

That's basically what legal marriage is. It's a contract that legally provides rights to the married people and their kids .

No one is forced to go get legally married . You can have all the church ceremonies you want and not be legally married .

Stupid conservatives would rather have no marriage thEn allow gay marriage!? Are u so hate filled that you cut off the nose to spite the face .
In this day and age marriage is a useless institution… political correctness made it that way
No, divorce made it that way. Given the high divorce rates in America, most people don't take the institution of marriage very seriously.

The government has no business in the relationships of anyone

If 2 people want to enter into the property contract that is marriage it should be treated like any other business contract

That's basically what legal marriage is. It's a contract that legally provides rights to the married people and their kids .

No one is forced to go get legally married . You can have all the church ceremonies you want and not be legally married .

Stupid conservatives would rather have no marriage thEn allow gay marriage!? Are u so hate filled that you cut off the nose to spite the face .
In this day and age marriage is a useless institution… political correctness made it that way
No, divorce made it that way. Given the high divorce rates in America, most people don't take the institution of marriage very seriously.

Gays take it very seriously...[emoji6]

Still a lie-
Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son....

No more true IF your stupid neighboring state passes this law than it is true today.
Nope. Still not a lie. Like I said read my SECOND POST....you have a hard time COMPREHENDING ENGLISH don't you.

Still a lie-
Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son....

Nope. Still not a lie. Like I said read my SECOND POST....you have a hard time COMPREHENDING ENGLISH don't you.

Taking back in the 2nd post the lie you told in the first doesn't make it less of a lie.

Still a lie-

Taking back in the 2nd post the lie you told in the first doesn't make it less of a lie.

Joy now 2 people no matter who want to get married can....awesome....sisters,brothers,dad and daughter,mom and son.....ah yes the joys of destroying the definition of marriage. Thanks fa

Of course Odium had two lies there
  1. The law hasn't passed- so there is no change 'now' and
  2. The law that he is applauding specifically says the opposite of what he claimed.

Still a lie-

Was never a lie clown. Its the fact and as much as you hate and despise the FACTS they don't become less of a fact.

How do those who are for liberty and freedom justify their anti gay marriage stance? They want less govt UNLESS they feel the need to control others. Their stance is unjustifiable.

It will be national before long. There's no reason for states to get involved if a politically driven minority group can move the goal posts.
Most states won't give up the free money from the scam know as a marriage license.
They won't lose a dime. Registering the contract will still require a fee.

This is the way it is in China. No ceremony is necessary.

How do those who are for liberty and freedom justify their anti gay marriage stance? They want less govt UNLESS they feel the need to control others. Their stance is unjustifiable.
I don't want more or less government either way. I want EFFICIENT government that protects its citizens the best it can from Cultural Marxism and Degeneracy and Degenerates.

Why do gays want to use government to control others? Is forcing others to accept same sex marriage as valid justifiable?

Is denying gay marriage justifiable? I am a heterosexual married white christian male, married to the same woman for 47 years. Describe how gay marriage is a threat to my marriage? And who decides what is degenerate? Surely nobody as low IQ as you.

Why do gays want to use government to control others? Is forcing others to accept same sex marriage as valid justifiable?
Same sex marriage is equality before the law. You've heard of that, correct?

Forum List

Back