🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alabama Voters Pass Amendment to Display Ten Commandments at Public Schools

The very thing judge Roy Moore was removed from office for.Good for you Alabama.The Godless commies will be along directly to get this amendment struck down.Just watch....They have judges on payroll in Hawaii to do just this!:)

In the Nov. 6 elections, residents of Alabma voted overwhelmingly to amend their state constitution to authorize the display of the Ten Commandments on public property, including public schools. The measure, Alabama Amendment 1, also defined certain religious liberty rights to be included in the state's constitution.

Read more at cnsnews.com ...

It won't survive its first court challenge.

Very true. It is blatantly unconstitutional.

What bothers me is that supporters always want to quote select commandments, (Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal ect), but ignore the ones that call for all other religions to be denigrated or ignored.

While rules against murder, stealing and lying are great, a quick look at the first 4 commandments shows the problem.
1) Thou shalt have no other gods before me
2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images
3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy

The very thing judge Roy Moore was removed from office for.Good for you Alabama.The Godless commies will be along directly to get this amendment struck down.Just watch....They have judges on payroll in Hawaii to do just this!:)

In the Nov. 6 elections, residents of Alabma voted overwhelmingly to amend their state constitution to authorize the display of the Ten Commandments on public property, including public schools. The measure, Alabama Amendment 1, also defined certain religious liberty rights to be included in the state's constitution.

What bothers me is that supporters always want to quote select commandments, (Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal ect), but ignore the ones that call for all other religions to be denigrated or ignored.

While rules against murder, stealing and lying are great, a quick look at the first 4 commandments shows the problem.

Thank you. Just to point out in addition for those of the Christian faith, the sermon that Jesus was supposed to have delivered on the mount, has died out. One gets a lot of Saul/Paul and his cronies, none of whom ever met Jesus, but nobody quotes Jesus, all the while saying that they are followers of Jesus. Weird.

Let's take it all the way to SCOTUS. see what Kavanaugh has to say about that..:)

It does nothing to promote religion, the court has been wrong consistently on that FACT!

No Commandants at public schools but hey let's teach the little ones about butt sex and grown men pretending to be women and it's OK for them to use the restroom with them. .

This world is fckd up beyond belief

Lol religious nonsense
Separation of church and state. I guess if you cant count on people from Alabama not to marry their sisters they wouldnt understand that concept either.

What’s wrong with , tho shout not kill, tho shout not steal, and the other common sense rules of humanity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In of itself nothing. However, the government shouldnt engage in brainwashing people to be christians. If you want to see the ten commandments put a display up in your house or somewhere else on your property. People that arent christians shouldnt have to foot the bill for such an unnecessary display.
You're not paying for anything. You get no say.

The only time I've ever been surprised by the actions of backwards, Alabama yokels is when they DIDN'T elect a pedophile to the Senate. And that took massive national, and even international outrage to sway them.
And the Alabama bashing begins. Does that include the millions of black democrats in Alabama?

Last edited:

Let's take it all the way to SCOTUS. see what Kavanaugh has to say about that..:)

One judge will fix it for you? It is blatantly unconstitutional. But that doesn't matter?

Why would conservatives do that? They can’t even say “Thou shall not lie” with a straight face.

It does nothing to promote religion, the court has been wrong consistently on that FACT!

Excuse me?

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me" seems to pretty well say that there will be no other religions. If you have the dogma of one and condemn all others, you have promoted one religion over all others.

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy" speaks pretty clearly to one religion and no others.

XN3B85D.png
Alabama was one of those states that passed very harsh illegal immigration bills and as a result crops rotted in the fields because there was no one to pick them.
Fake news.
Yes you are fake news.

Alabama immigration: crops rot as workers vanish to avoid crackdown

"Brian Cash can put a figure to the cost of Alabama's new immigration law: at least $100,000. That's the value of the tomatoes he has personally ripening out in his fields and that are going unpicked because his Hispanic workforce vanished literally overnight."
All you have to do is pay someone a fair wage and they would have got picked. I use to do picking in Tenn every summer. They paid us a fair wage. I was in school and liked working outdoors.

In most states kids aren’t allowed to work until 15 or 16. I started picking fruits and vegetables when I was 10, made money, learned a good work ethic and got to spend the day with my friends, it was a win, win. Today we would let crops spoil rather than teach kids how to work and enjoy life.

I'm agnostic, have no religion but the 10 commandments are excellent rules ALL should live by!...Or do you SATAN worshippers disagree?

Tell me why those 4 rules are so great to live by if you are not Jewish or Christian?

The title here made me go read the 10 Commandments again just to make sure I remembered them correctly.

For Republicans, these aren’t Commandments, they’re a “to do” list.

so we can quote the Bible for moral reference now?

Good it's about time someone tells these godless fkrs sit down and stfup..........

Lol religious nonsense
Separation of church and state. I guess if you cant count on people from Alabama not to marry their sisters they wouldnt understand that concept either.

What’s wrong with , tho shout not kill, tho shout not steal, and the other common sense rules of humanity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In of itself nothing. However, the government shouldnt engage in brainwashing people to be christians. If you want to see the ten commandments put a display up in your house or somewhere else on your property. People that arent christians shouldnt have to foot the bill for such an unnecessary display.
You're not paying for anything. You get no say.

First of all, are you trying to claim that the Alabama Public School system receives no federal funding?

And second of all, since when is the US Constitution invalidated if it doesn't cost someone outside the state money?

Forum List

Back