alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

Good for Grayson.

You're upset about the Obama birther sham, but you are more than willing to challenge the citizenship of a Republican senator. Lol.

Who's the kook now?

If Cruz was born in Canada he has the same problem former Michigan governor Jennifer granholm has. That's as far as she can go because she was born in Canada.

Sounds to me like Cruz ain't denying he's a wetback from the great white north aye?

Or Arnold swartzanigger.

There's nothing about being a natural born citizen that has anything to do with where one was born.

According to the Delusional keys

According to everyone else- anyone born in the United States is a Natural born citizen- except children born to diplomats.

The dictionary, the Naturalization Act of 1790, the Wong Kim Ark decision all point in one direction: place of birth.

The Phrase Natural Born Citizen speaks to "THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP".

The nature of citizenship is a function of ... (wait for it... ) NATURE.

This is to say that the function of the standard for the office of the US President rests in THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... and decidedly NOT: THE LAW.

Meaning that the Constitution requires that beyond the age requirement, the minimal requirement to hold the office of the President of the United States, the individual must have come to BE a citizen of the United States as a natural consequence of their birth.

This requirement was established so as to preclude divided loyalties common to individuals who are merely citizens by law; such as where a child is born to two individuals of distinct nationalities. The Child may well be the citizen of TWO nations... but in any regard such a child would likely be influenced by the loyalties of the foreign parent to the foreign ideas common to their parents nationality; ideas which are often HOSTILE TO AMERICAN PRINCIPLE.

Thus the PRESIDENT being the Chief Executive, he is tasked with defending the state via its Charter of Principles and to do so through strict adherence to the Charter of Laws.

An individual with loyalties to Foreign Ideas Hostile to those Principles, will likely alter enforcement of the Laws as a means of escaping the responsibilities intrinsic in the principles.

The Standard, set now ell over two centuries hence, reads like PROPHECY... as the failure to adhere to that standard has subjected the United States to PRECISELY what the Standard was designed to prevent.

Now... that standard... was intended to prevent the British and French and their degenerate ideas from infiltrating the US Government.

And in a delicious irony... we have in the above cited would-be 'contributor', a Mouthy British subject, coming to deflect, conflate, obscure and take whatever measures are necessary to separate you, the Reader, from the Principles set under that standard, so as to prevent you from recognizing that it was designed to prevent people like IT, from getting anywhere NEAR the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Again... to Recap: "Natural Born Citizen" is NOT a phrase of law... it does not speak to "THE LAW", it does not count UPON the law, because it stands ABOVE THE LAW... as it sits entirely in NATURE.. and specifically:

THE NATURE of CITIZENSHIP.

Two Citizens join to produce a child... the NATURAL consequence of of that child being BORN... is A CITIZEN.
Obama may be living proof that someone like him should have never been elected to the office of President, because he has tried to turn this nation completely upside down since he took office in accordance with your research. I know I saw it coming during his campaign, but the nation had been primed for this, and it had gotten what it thought that it wanted but now what?

So your objection is our system of election and the Constitution.

So now that we have established Grayson is another Liberal 'birther' that no Liberal will condemn for being so, are 'we' still attacking Cruz because this fat idiot 'birther' is trying to get some free un-warranted publicity?

Well since I am a Liberal and I have been calling Grayson an idiot since the beginning of this thread, I think what we have established is that you are just another Conservative liar.

Cruz is eligible.
Grayson is an idiot
Keys is delusional
and you are liar.

That pretty much sums up this Liberal's opinion.

And yes- I condemned Greyson, Keys and you.

.... what do you think "[L 1982, c 182, §1]" means ... ?

:eusa_doh:

LOL!

That's the most recent change to the law, derp.

Sweet Mother... you creatures are HELPLESS!
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck ... you never learn, do ya? You can't muddle through life just makin' shit up. It never works for you. :eusa_naughty: You're not bright enough to pull it off and quite frankly, everyone has come to expect you're just gonna lie to bridge the gap from your hallucinations to reality.

If [L 1982] stood for the year that law was changed, "1982" would have been preceded with either "RL" for "Revised Law" or "am L" for "amended law".

"L" stands for "Session Laws of Hawaii"

"c" stands for "chapter or act"

Appendix A - Abbreviations and Symbols

How to Research Constitutional, Legislative, and Statutory History in Hawaii.

Last edited:
So now that we have established Grayson is another Liberal 'birther' that no Liberal will condemn for being so, are 'we' still attacking Cruz because this fat idiot 'birther' is trying to get some free un-warranted publicity?
Now you're just lying. I've seen someone tell you that any birther, regardless of their political affiliation, is an idiot. And he's right. Just so happens that some 99% of the birthers are righties.

But it's Republicans who actually believe it and took it and ran with it.

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS......!" :crybaby:

You Libs really ought to own up to your OWN mistakes and crap instead of always looking to blame others. Grayson is moronically 'doubling down' on the Hillary tactic....

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS...."
Why? Rafael Cruz wasn't born in this country and his father is an admitted illegal alien. After all the lies and complaints about the president, why the sudden low standards?
Was Cruz born in this country?

Why the 'sudden' hypocrisy, 'birther'?

I agree with you here, Where in the Hell are the Birthers at?

In 2012 Ted Cruz was all over Obama for not producing a birth certificate. Stating:

rg7DQKytiAWqEdUp41iZKXa_Ll0S7_xNhMKeGzmvrOB2Rx812AD7hmitmUBH-EmP7pBGdglmlFBT4NFqucgMIFsFsL3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk

Of course Obama finally produced a real United States birth certificate from Hawaii to shut the birthers and Cruz & DONALD TRUMP up. But one would think that anyone that went after Obama on this would be able to produce one for themselves--LOL Apparently for Cruz, I guess he expected no one would ever ask for one--LOL

Why isn't Donald Trump going after Cruz on this right now?--LOL So we have Cruz flip-flopping on this issue, and now just his mother's birth certificate is sufficient, even though he REALLY wasn't born in the U.S. The hypocrisy is astounding. I am a conservative, and I am not going to let the far out right (Tea party aka establishment/rino groupies) get away with this one.

But one thing is 100% for certain. If Ted Cruz is the nominee of this party there is going to be one enormous CHICKEN coming home to roost.

stock-vector-cartoon-fat-chicken-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradients-all-in-a-single-layer-145515949.jpg

So? Cruz showed his birth certificate...

CRUZ_0819NAT_32638724.JPG

But it's Republicans who actually believe it and took it and ran with it.

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS......!" :crybaby:

You Libs really ought to own up to your OWN mistakes and crap instead of always looking to blame others. Grayson is moronically 'doubling down' on the Hillary tactic....

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS...."
Why? Rafael Cruz wasn't born in this country and his father is an admitted illegal alien. After all the lies and complaints about the president, why the sudden low standards?

Rafeal Cruz is a Political Refugee... he came to the US Legally... and remains in the US Legally.
Yea, from Canada. How did he get to Canada.

Well since I am a Liberal and I have been calling Grayson an idiot since the beginning of this thread, I think what we have established is that you are just another Conservative liar.

Cruz is eligible.
Grayson is an idiot
Keys is delusional
and you are liar.

Rafael Cruz was born in Canada. His father, also named Rafael, was an illegal alien to Canada from Cuba. He admitted it several times.

And the right says Obama is foreign. Course Cruz looks white.

It's funny how when the Liberals bring up color and show their racist side they actually believe they are not being racist....

It's funny how when the Liberals bring up color and show their racist side they actually believe they are not being racist....

The only differece betwee the two (Obama and Cruz) birth situation is that one is black and the other is white.

You support one and hate the other.

But you say race has nothing to do with your hate.

You a lying motherfucker.

Cruz is eligible.
Grayson is an idiot
Keys is delusional
and you are liar.

there is hope for you yet amigo. where are you on climate change ?

The only differece betwee the two (Obama and Cruz) birth situation is that one is black and the other is white.

You support one and hate the other.

But you say race has nothing to do with your hate.

You a lying motherfucker.
Well, actually, Obama was born in the US, Rafael Cruz wasn't.

Well, actually, Obama was born in the US, Rafael Cruz wasn't.

Hillary Clinton: "What difference does it make?"

Grayson is still a 'birther' supported by Liberals who bashed others for being 'birthers'...the hypocrisy is so thick it can choke you.

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

Good for Grayson.

You're upset about the Obama birther sham, but you are more than willing to challenge the citizenship of a Republican senator. Lol.

Who's the kook now?

If Cruz was born in Canada he has the same problem former Michigan governor Jennifer granholm has. That's as far as she can go because she was born in Canada.

Sounds to me like Cruz ain't denying he's a wetback from the great white north aye?

Or Arnold swartzanigger.

There's nothing about being a natural born citizen that has anything to do with where one was born.

According to everyone else- anyone born in the United States is a Natural born citizen- except children born to diplomats.

Oh Golly... ANOTHER appeal to popularity... How shall I go on?

Sadly... for your would-be point. The Term "Natural Born Citizen" is a phrase which refers to the nature of citizenship... NOT the law regarding citizenship.

Otherwise the framers would have simply spelled it out: The President must be born to at least one US Citizen.

The Framers likely felt that once the nation had devolved to the point where the US culture could no longer understand the meaning of that phrase, it wouldn't matter anyway. And ... ONCE AGAIN, their insight turns

PROPHECY!

Last edited:

LOL!

Dumbfuck ... you never learn, do ya? You can't muddle through life just makin' shit up. It never works for you. :eusa_naughty: You're not bright enough to pull it off and quite frankly, everyone has come to expect you're just gonna lie to bridge the gap from your hallucinations to reality.

If [L 1982] stood for the year that law was changed, "1982" would have been preceded with either "RL" for "Revised Law" or "am L" for "amended law".

ROFL!

Yes... no doubt that is why in 1982, the Legislature referred to "THE TERRITORY ... OF HAWAII"... which did not exist after August of 1959. Thus we know that the laws origin was prior to 1959, as Hawaii's statehood was looming, due to the reference to such, in THE LAW, wherein Hawaii establishes the legalities for it to CERTIFY THE BIRTHS of those who were NOT BORN IN HAWAII... AS HAVING BEEN BORN IN HAWAII!

Ya see scamp. "L" does refer to the Session of Law... which refers to the Session in which the Law was revised.

We known this because that is what the last line in the law states. Try reading it again

I think it's hysterical that you think cruz can legally run.
[/QUOTE]

"Birthers are nut jobs who suck....unless it's OUR 'birthers'!"

Got it.... LOL!

LOL!

ROFL!

Yes... no doubt that is why in 1982, the Legislature referred to "THE TERRITORY ... OF HAWAII"... which did not exist after August of 1959. Thus we know that the laws origin was prior to 1959, as Hawaii's statehood was looming, due to the reference to such, in THE LAW, wherein Hawaii establishes the legalities for it to CERTIFY THE BIRTHS of those who were NOT BORN IN HAWAII... AS HAVING BEEN BORN IN HAWAII!

Ya see scamp. "L" does refer to the Session of Law... which refers to the Session in which the Law was revised.

We known this because that is what the last line in the law states. Try reading it again
You've been shown that revised laws are designated with "RL," not "L."

Your continued dementia to the contrary is noted.
thumbsup.gif

Good for Grayson.

Who's the kook now?

Or Arnold swartzanigger.

Otherwise the framers would have simply spelled it out: The President must be born to at least one US Citizen.PROPHECY!

And if the framers wanted Presidents to have been the child of two citizens- they would have simply spelled out "The President must be born to at least one U.S. Citizen"

Instead they used the term "Natural Born Citizen"- which we all know means naturally born a citizen- i.e. not naturalized.

Hence the decision in Wong Kim Ark.

Confirmed by several courts.
Confirmed by the Congressional Research Service
Confirmed by the Congress that confirmed Barack Obama's election without dissent.
Confirmed by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court when he swore in President Obama three different times.

You prefer your own fantasies- we understand that.

But Obama is eligible. Cruz is eligible.

And Birthers are idiots.

Forum List

Back